Mom still treats me like a kid

Mom still treats me like a kid.
20y virgin
>I buy a Pepsi or a SILVER MONSTER. Mom gets all angry
>If I buy a new game. Mom gets angry.
>If I mention that I want a PS4. Mom gets all angry.
>Tell mom I'm wanna go gym. Tells me to do push-ups, I'm not going to let you spend 6 euro for the bus everyday.
>Mom doesn't even want me to move out. Tells me at 25 you'll live on your own in your own house.

Attached: 1529350910847.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Nice digits tttt

Get the fuck out of that house, OP. If you have a job and can afford living by yourself then just find a place to live and leave without saying a word.

fuck you you ungrateful little shit my mom died when i was 8 i wish i was you, fucking nigger

I'm a broke college student with no car or job.
I have 2 little brothers. It's not like I can abandon them. I'm have been babysitting them since summer started. 2 months left till college opens.

Attached: Rei_Y_profpic_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Grow a backbone and stand up to her. It's your fucking money, you can do what you like with it. What's she going to do, kick you out? Nice satanic trips btw.

You are a virgin, so you are a kid.

tell her to go fuck herself and take your money and go to the gym you pussy

Yeah man monster is pretty bad for you. My mum doesn't really like me drinking them either

Sounds like your mom needs a dicking.

>22
>mom treats me like a child
>I am a manchild

I accept it.
I don't know how to do laundry. I can't cook. I can't drive. I have no car. I have no income. I have no education. She schedules my doctor appointments. I play video games and shitpost all day.

Attached: IMG_3323.jpg (1080x1070, 496K)

If she is really like that and you see yourself there for another 8 years, you should get out asap.

She's doing you a favour. Make money and move out asap.

Join military, make your mother respect you! I need to join to btw, I am tired of being so disrespected

Why don't you start becoming more independent? What would you do if she was killed in a car accident tomorrow?

this is what happen when you don't have a decent father to teach you how to become a man.

t. raised by single mom

>Mom doesn't even want me to move out.

Can we swap moms asap?

Well, somebody has mommy issues...

My mom is like that sometimes, although recently my PS2 Slim has been scratching my games so I said I was planning on getting another PS2. She was saying things like "why would you get a PS2 when the PS4 is out?"

Uh...mom?

Give me your contact info.

Oooo
Hhh

Attached: 4f9ad044263521569bba589f64b584a5.jpg (540x960, 29K)

>mum asks me for tenner for cigarettes
>tell her no, which means she gets all pissy for the day and can't be reasoned with
>draws me into an argument and makes me cry
>call dad to calm down, she's in the background shouting me down every time I explain something
>look for my anti-depressants, can't find them. turns out she's hidden them because she thinks I'm a danger to myself
>have to call dad again to force her to give them back

I can't take having a narcissistic mum. I really can't. it's taking years off my life.

useless faggot

I know I know.
a

Attached: dc8bd062-dfde-4088-bc8d-3e89a48c4f5d.jpg (924x762, 81K)

>be 18
>mom treats me like a baby
>dad does to an extent but he lets me go as i please as long as i let him know what im doing
>mom calls me every 15 minutes when i leave the house to yell at me about some inane shit
>tells me im a waste of space and she cant wait till she never sees me again
>try to tell my dad
>mom cries and says im a sociopathic manipulative liar
jokes on her because im collecting proof that she is fucking the neighbor so i can present it to my dad and get her the fuck out of my life forever

At least she knows more shit about gym than you, buddy.
If you can't casually do at least 3x30 pushups with 1min break - it's too early for you to go to gym.
Come to her and show what you can and how home exercises are not enough at this point.
Also,
>gym every day

I'm not trying be a prick but your decisions makes it clear that your mom is fine. She's not ignorant - it's you who is, and she's helping you a lot.

Attached: lv90sstars4f-12-web.jpg (750x1131, 67K)

During college I went gym every day just to gain weight. Went from 5'10 57kg to 64kg.
Summer started haven't been in the gym since.

Even when I went gym during college nobody actually believed me I went gym. Dad asked me If I go gym. Told him every day, just laughed at me. Just laughed........

Attached: d056eb21cda34febce4c6140ea2d1ec1.jpg (735x597, 193K)

>24 yo KHV
>Mom provides me with clean clothes, a roof over my head and free food sometimes
>She's also annoying as fuck and abused me growing up
>I have horrible mommy issues thanks to her
>Never properly grew up, don't want to do anything other than sit in my room all day playing video games
>Never had a job, girlfriend, car, learned to drive, etc etc.
>Zero career aspirations or prospects, dropped olut of uni because I couldn't handle being social (had a psychotic episode thanks to it)
>Got some small degree of independence - learned to cook, got on NEETbux, so at least I can buy my own shit sometimes - never got pocket money growing up
>Started ignoring her whenever she pesters me asking where I'm going on the rare occasion I go outside even though it's always to one of two places (store to buy food or a friend's house to hang out)
>Stopped eating meals with the rest of the family because I can't bear to be anywhere near her
>She charges my older brother rent - he has a degree and a job and is a Chad, but still lives at home because it's cheaper commuting long-distance to his job than it is to move nearer to it
>I don't get charged anything to stay, and cook meals for the family most days because mom is shit at cooking
>My life is basically stuck here, and has been for the past 5 or 6 years
>Wouldn't trust myself to take care of the necessities in life (ccooking, cleaning, waking up etc) if I moved out on my own. Would probably just do the same shit I do at home but with less disturbances.
>Don't have a great education and have a 6-year gap where I've done absolutely nothing, so getting a job to support my own living would be very difficult if I even mustered the motivation to do so
>Still unsure if the negatives of moving out (I'm a useless waste of space) would outweigh the positives (I'd gain independence and maybe just ghet my life going somewhere)

Attached: 1346170478114.jpg (848x900, 373K)

Your life sounds like mine except i donthave a brother

Ask her to teach you how to do that stuff. Be persistent.

The fact that you post this on 4 Chan shows you are probably a faggot who needs to neck himself

My mom dont want me to leave, cooks for me since I dont know how, does not want me to go out of state for college, doesnt trust me to live by myself, tells me she would buy me birthday gifts for as long as until I get a job and some years more, she would always give me allowance. I dont know whether to laugh or cry