I'm 29 years old and by next year my hair will have receded past the point of being able to hide it

I'm 29 years old and by next year my hair will have receded past the point of being able to hide it.

How to deal with this?

Pls no "be a man and shave it all off" comments - delusional coping isn't an answer, i.e. being bald doesn't make you more masculine, it makes you look old.

Attached: 1530365876552.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdb.riken.jp/en/research/laboratory/tsuji.html)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/),
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hats man

Do you drink cow milk daily?

I'll trade my tinnitus for your hair loss.

finasteride nigga

I think drinking cow Milk daily stops balding

Wear a wig, take finasteride, get hair plugs.

also there's a possible hair loss cure coming by 2020 (and no, this time it isn't one of those bullshit snake oil products, it's being made by a prestigious japanese research institute cdb.riken.jp/en/research/laboratory/tsuji.html)

Surely you get used to a ringing sound in your ear?

Bit scared of the side-effects, considering they are so common, although it might be the only solution at this stage.

You better not drink cow milk. It fucks with your hormones.

25 year old user here
when I was younger people complimented my hair all the time
when I was 19 I saw a picture of my dad at 24 and his was a heavy norwood 3, so I knew I will get fucked
I started at 21 and now I 25 I had my buzzcut finally

I feel so relieved now, sure I look like shit but I can finally don't give a damn about this aspect of my life, a lot of succesful me I know are old or just plain ugly

tl;dr: BUZZCUT OR SHAVE IT

Many young men are going bald now because mothers aren't giving them cow milk they think it's not healthy

Mostly a myth which started from some dumb fuck journalist misinterpreting this study: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Exaggerated effect. Testosterone barely has any effect on hair loss in the grand scheme of things.

I dint know they did a study but fact is many mothers aren't giving their boys milk the healthier trendy families drink the least cow milk

>when I was younger people complimented my hair all the time
I think that's part of the problem. All my life people have tried to touch my hair and asked me what products I use (nothing, it's all natural). If I had shitty hair maybe this wouldn't matter so much.

And they go bald from not drinking cow milk

Being bald with facial hair makes you look manly as fuck. Without facial hair your head will look like an albino milk-dud

You do overtime but it's still an extremely shitty thing to have. I'd rather have hair loss anyday.

Honestly you need to hit the cow milk hard 1 big cup a day

Attached: IMG_1796.jpg (496x297, 19K)

Your problem is not your hair, your problem is that you are a pussy who cries over his hair. I am afraid you are hopeless friend.

side effects are actually not very common if you look at the data (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/), and if you experience any you can just stop at any time.

Thanks for the link, I will read it in full now. I was, however, talking about all kinds of side-effects, not just sexual ones. The data I read was from review websites, searching forums, watching videos etc. so obviously a bit anecdotal but still, the risk of something fucking up big time is scary.