Alright, Jow Forums, I really fucking need your help this time

Alright, Jow Forums, I really fucking need your help this time.

What would you do if a girl you fucked once from a Tinder date (who told you she was into bdsm and wanted to be degraded during sex) but weren't really attracted to tried to blackmail you into fucking her again by accusing you of rape?

This is really happening to me right now. I cut out the beginning because it's very long, but she's literally trying to force me to fuck her so that she doesn't go public with fake rape accusations. I imagine this letter is ample evidence?

Attached: blackmail.png (644x143, 11K)

Because this is fucking insane

Attached: 180.png (607x326, 123K)

this is pretty fucking hot.
describe the sex pls.

also tfw no sub gf.

Lol you totally raped her.
You Fucking trash
Fuck you

she is fat isn't she

idk it seemed unremarkable as far as bdsm shit I've done has been, I honestly hadn't thought of it once since it happened so my memory hasn't maintained well

Here's more. She includes personal information in it and I'm really paranoid about accidentally including it so I'm not going to upload the whole thing, but this is what the first screenshot was missing.

Attached: idk.png (624x613, 169K)

>that mental disorder cocktail
drop her right fucking now and don't talk to her ever again
police can't arrest you off of pure accusation anymore

Fucking her again sounds like a really bad idea. It just creates more opportunities for her to blackmail you.

This could potentially be illegal, contanct authorities

I'd leave r9k cuz I'm a fucking normie.

Just agree and fuck her silly and treat her like the dirty little slut she is, be rough and scare her a bit.

Wear a ski mask too

If you can afford to, call a lawyer. Defamation of character, mental anguish, etc. These are all easily prosecutable in civil court, though criminal court is a different beast. Also gtfo normo scum.

>those intentional paragraph breaks
>the self-absorbed monologue thinking

bait by a self-absorbed, self-hating, arrogant loner or a larp
either way, you forgot rule 1 with women.
Dont stick your dick in crazy.

you know those messages count as proof you did nothing right?
She wrote that she will lie that you raped her and now you have proof.
Wat you do is you tel lthe bitch to fuck off before you press charges for niggermail

This

Record your next conversation with her in secret as backup using your phone or whatever.

Ok OP, in a sea of troll posts, this is going to be your only actual advice.

Just calm down and start breathing. If this dumb bitch has actually sent proof to you of these threats (ie, a message or text that says fuck me or I'll accuse you of rape) then just save multiple copies of every single conversation. Hard drive, flash drive, e-mail pictures to yourself, whatever you gotta do. Then, you just block her and ignore her forever. On the very, very small chance this roastie actually follows through with the threat, you may be served papers or else have an officer show up. You sound like a little bitch and a nervous wreck, so I doubt this will mean much, but you need to stay calm and cooperate with the cop while flatly refusing to talk without a lawyer. The screenshots alone may be enough to vindicate you, but, at the end of the day rape would be a criminal offense and thus she has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt you did it - these screenshots would be extremely damaging to her efforts.

Your own worst enemy is yourself. Just ignore her, you have everything you need to keep yourself safe. The only way this girl stands a chance of fucking you over is if you do something stupid and mishandle the situation. I hope you don't know her in person, IE, she might try to turn friends against you, but, you should have enough evidence to stop that plan.

You will be fine, but I hope you've learned your lesson about disgusting 3DPD whores.

Attached: 1484525647266.jpg (513x486, 101K)

For fuck's sake do NOT do this. I have no clue what state you live in (or if you're even American) but this could get you in trouble if you do it. Just stick to messaging programs, things that already keeps logs for you. If you're in a two-party state and record your next phone call without her consent (which she obviously won't give) you're breaking the law you putz
You have everything you need. Just relax and ignore her. She can't do shit to you.
>My face when retards catch an STD AND get falsely accused of rape because they couldn't keep their pants on around Stacy

Attached: 1512900670641.gif (500x300, 352K)

> its illegal to record evidence of a crime in America
Land of the free

>"Rape me or I'll tell everyone you raped me."

In any case, you have written text evidence from her admitting that she desires sex from you, and effectively consented to a bondage and/or slave-master relationship. More importantly, you have evidence that she is blackmailing you and intending to lie about said rape. Contact the authorities before she does, or beat the shit out her ovaries with your fists and penis. Your choice, really. That said, the whole "don't put your dick in crazy" adage seems to bear a lot of value right now.

Attached: 1512557501678.png (790x837, 242K)

This is kinda hot OP I think you should give the woman what she wants

Checked

It's only illegal in some states, and it's only illegal if there is an expectation of privacy (ie, a phone call). If they were in public it's another story entirely.

Post this on fit. Those chads can help. They always talk about tinder.

Make sure to document as much as you can. People who tell the truth will always have a consistent and detailed narrative and the ones who lie normally don't have anything to go on besides "muh dinndu nuffins" and personal attacks.

Look dude if she accuses you of rape you can just show these screenshots.

This is clearly written by a male virgin. Women don't talk like this.

just subtly steer the conversation in a direction that leads to her admitting to trying to blackmail you, then go to your local police station and tell them you're being blackmailed, and are about to get falsely accused of a crime

you did stick it into crazy. now bare consequences