Is happiness possible with the absolute state of the (first) world today

ok niggers moderate blackpill inbound
>be me at 15
>"user, if you dont do well in school youll be stressed and miserable"
>fuck, already feeling miserable, guess gotta get good
>going to a semi-retard school, so being top of the class in sperg subjects like math and science aint hard
>misery does not relent
>be me at 17
>"user, if you dont have money you will be miserable"
>been miserable for the previous 3 years but ok
>start tutoring retards in math and sci, hate the fucking degenerates that cant grasp anything except "hahaha, you can make booze and drugs with chemicals at home amiriteguise"
>make enough money to be able to afford most wants (takeout once a week, cigarettes, booze)
>be me at 19, in uni
>"user, if you dont get a gf, youll be miserable"
>fine, actually put in effort and atempt to curtail my (sadly present) disdain for plebs and roasties, get a gf
>momentary relief from misery for maybe a month, then realise why I hate normalfags
>breakup cause "muh meme depression" and "you dont respect my decisions" (t. her decisions were along the lines of "lets get absolutely wasted on cheap booze in the middle of a lecture" and "lets do psychedelics with randoms that I have met for the first time")
>be me now, 22
>"user, if you dont start a business from uni you will be a poorfag and be miserable"

I AM HERE

Do I listen to these niggers? They never told me shit that really fucked me up, and I guess they made me a functional human who is miserable, rather than a disfunctional human who is miserable. But is there no escape from this state?

On a related note, read ted kaczynski's manifesto. Dont agree with the solution but the observations (especially if you consider it was made in the 80-90's) are incredibly on point. Which leads me to once again ask - robots, how do you think, or if some of you managed, to avoid the existential dread and the misery of the shitty rat race that is life?

Attached: pepe ciggie.png (500x338, 44K)

Fuck of normalnigger. You never have and never will belong here. Fuck off back to plebbit where you belong, or /soc/ where normalniggers like you congregate.

Happiness is always possible, you just have to find out what's gonna work in your case

No, it's not as simple as just asking your feelings. Sorry

>be the one glow in the dark CIA nigger that on every thread posts "fuck off normal fag"
how does it feel? genuinely curious

Stop looking for happiness. It is already there. Be present. Meditate. Peace is within yourself.

Attached: 438ae36.jpg (2160x2160, 673K)

These are literally the last people putting this in this way will work on. Please stop trying, even those of us who understand it are getting annoyed at how trite it is

Not him but fuck off mormalfag

It won't fix everything but it's a good place to start

You decide your own happiness, no one else can make you feel it, you have to look on the positives of life, inb4 I am depressed, get on meds or get help.
Inb4 normie.

normie

Orie

If you're going to be here a while, eventually you're gonna come up with something that works

I'd say I somewhat escaped feeling miserable. I still feel miserable but also excited/happy, it's conflicting.
I escaped this state by finding my long term dreams, and short term goals. Shit that I want to work for, and that I feel like I'm able to achieve.
I want to get Jow Forums, I want to read more, I want to learn how to play an instrument, I want to try to do so much stuff and that moved me from an apathetic miserable state to feeling alive, or simply just feeling things.

Attached: 1518802736506.png (851x665, 554K)

Works for me or them?

Attached: b7386ec.jpg (719x457, 27K)

>listening to degenerate normies about your own fucking happiness

M8, you were baited

you have autism, you can't be happy. did you know 70% of people with assburgers are incapable of love

i will give you Golden advice, worth $100000, for free. A meta advice.

ask people who give you these advices on how to be happy, whether they are happy. You would not take amounting advice from someone broke

crab bucket fag lol

dont take advice from someone telling you how to be something anyway, it always ends up in disappointment

I just avoid normies most of the time and work very little so I can live. Helps that I can live home so I don't have to pay rent to some jew and get to save the money instead. Just try to make yourself somewhat independent so other people can't boss you around and tell you their retarded normie shit. Obviously avoid women because they're just retarded leeches and liars.

>have one gf in your entire life
>enjoy it for a bit but she's not that great
>break up with her and give up on all women forever
autism

if you can't change the world, change yourself

Mongloid nigger

Literal zoomer