Daily reminder you can only be a robot if you're a socially inept, can't fit in...

Daily reminder you can only be a robot if you're a socially inept, can't fit in, and have at least some mental issues or a mental illness. You also cannot be a robot if you're gay. Gays are not robots. That is not to say they're normies or don't have problems, but they're not robot. The problems of gays are a league of their own. They do not relate much to robot problems. Robots are also not incels. Not being able to get sex is just another one of the problems of robots, it's not even the main problem.

Attached: 1531895722500.gif (446x384, 57K)

Also Blacks cannot be robots as the have sex on tap and society in its current state caters to them. Blacks are the women of race

This picture sure is scary user

Race doesn't really matter honestly. As long as you fit those criteria you're probably a robot.

You really need to spend some time off of Jow Forums
not every black person is a tyrone
there are obviously socially inept black robots, they're just extremely rare.

Your can't be a robot if you're good looking.

>it's not even the main problem.
Then why is it the that you people whine and cry about the most?

Sex and love are the most effective ways of coping with the hellscape of life. We are excluded from those things that could immensely make like bareable. The lack of them is not a problem, life itself and all the ways it is horrible are the problem, we just wish we could have some respite.

And thats where you're wrong lad, not every black is a tyrone, i should know.

Whites also can't be robots. Whites have an advantage.

White males have no advantage. Currently the most shit on demographic that no one likes, highest rates of suicide as well.

Same arguments people give for "fembots" same trash.

>at least some mental issues or a mental illness
>cannot be a robot if you're gay
OK BUDDY

Wow ive just been educated thanks user

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-12-20-38-08.png (716x468, 348K)

I think you're a normalfag if you're trying this hard to fit into a label. Anyone else probably wouldn't be worried about such things.

Attached: 1371740518346.jpg (800x800, 113K)

your talking about it as if its a luxury

That's bullshit. They are perhaps more extroverted and people aren't as creeped out by them if they're nerdy

You can have sex and be a robot.

You have a girlfriend and be a robot.

You can have a child and be a robot.

>Robots are also not incels. Not being able to get sex is just another one of the problems of robots, it's not even the main problem.
Normie scum, get out

no friends
recovering schizophrenic
extended neetdom
been on Jow Forums since mid 00s

fite me

Reminder that if you can complete the captcha required to post you are not a robot. We are all frauds.

Attached: 1515685359002m.jpg (842x1024, 94K)

>Then why is it the that you people whine and cry about the most?
Vocal minority. Most of them aren't even robots, they have had sex before or might occasionaly have it but can't get as much as they want

You can have a mental illness and not be a robot

>I think you're a normalfag if you're trying this hard to fit into a label.
How did you draw that conclusion from this post? I'm explaining the definition of robot, i'm not trying to fit into anything.

I thought J*ws were the women of races because of the privileges and special protection they get. :^)

you cant be a robot if youre good looking, intelligent or socially capable.

t. ugly, dumb, socially inept fembot

But you can totally be a robot and kyoot-looking! ^_^ :3 OwO UwU ^w^

>white males have no advantage
>society caters to blacks

you're actually delusional if you believe this shit. actually who i am kidding this is r9k. jews are out to destroy the white race, and BBC is more potent than all the nuclear bombs put together.

All robots are virgins, but not all virgins are robots
orig

Never met a single virgin black guy, majority of white guys I know are perma-alone

They're definitely rarer but they exist.

robot mental illness/personality disorder power ranking:

1. schizophrenic
2. schizoaffective
3. schizoid
4. avoidant
5. schizotypal
6. extreme OCD

10. bipolar
11. antisocial

9998. histrionic/bpd/narcissistic etc etc
9999. everything else

>Race doesn't really matter