You've already became her orbiter by posting this thread

I suppose we can do drugs together.
But how do i contact her?

Oh is this how it works now?

This is easy, indeed it's already done.

force her as a meme on other boards. she loves that

why would you wanna orbit a 4/10?

Shall be done
But how can i make sure that she will reward me for it ;)
I need a direct contact with the her, i feel like i can understand her (i want to share the common feels).

use discord and reddit, your welcome

No user, if this is orbiting, it's not enough for me.
I need to create a connection with her.

She does NOT love that. I would Reddit message her or Instagram (buirp). I have not seen her on discord since she was in Ireland. She has a boyfriend though, so I doubt she would really get close to you.

But what is her discord and or reddit?

Orbit=/=make a connection

Ciarasheep is her Reddit, she hasnt been in any discord groups or replied to messages so try Reddit I guess

But the connection isn't always necessarily reciprocal you know.

Thanks for the info, based user.
I will try to use it in a wise way.

Roast her instead user

>She has a boyfriend
You mean uncle.

>36 year old pedo half french cuck
>boyfriend

I need my artificial respirator to not die laughing

you guys are the type to post her nudes from when she was 15 and say she was mature and fully grown and capable of understanding her actions but then you call him a pedophile for dating her a week before she turned 18 and say he took advantage of her

18 is 3 yrs older than 15... 36 is twice as old as 18... retard

Attached: 1-242.png (251x214, 62K)

How is that pedophilia liking an adult woman? She is like 25 or something!

36 is the new 26. 21 is the new wall. Their age difference is basically 5 years. Perfectly fine.

shes a legal adult.. after 16 age difference doesnt mean shite. not pedo just weird.

legality doesnt mean shite, and that isnt even legal age here. legal age is 12 in philippines. either way, if a 60 year old man exclusively likes girls who are 16-19, he is a PEDOPHILE.

She's so fucking beautiful.

It's not about being pedos guys (from 11/12 is not pedophilia, period) but about being a 36 year old creep who instead of having family searches for teen company, which is kinda of a loser, that's it (he will be 40 in 4 years ffs, also she's been over used by multiple guys, done multiple drugs, scammed dumb orbiters with cp and her nudes been leaked all over the Internet... And he's a giant cuck)

Oh fuck off. If she's a 4 then everyone on this thread is a -8

An old man with girls aged 16-19 may be unusual but it isn't pedophilia, which is being attracted to pre pubescent children.

She is definitely better than that gross mayate brooke. Ciara forever our queen

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)