archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/3032276/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/4206992
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>slowjak and cirno spam war
>golden age
"no"

ur gay

Attached: Marisa.png (1143x851, 236K)

100% agree. The Kiwi vs PD trial was Jow Forums at its peak.
Not that it's not still fun, in fact I think it could still currently be in its golden era for at least the rest of the year before it actually goes to shit.

Attached: 1494902751857.jpg (876x719, 119K)

October and November were very fucking ebin

Jow Forums is in a constant state of enlightenment comparing it to gold is foolish

Attached: 1516831099265.gif (80x100, 10K)

Jow Forums is like a diamond in the rough

>they remember certain "eras" of bant
>they care about it
>they think attention whores were good content
>
do i even have to say it?

it was fun

Attached: 1522875709467.png (345x325, 164K)

it was better when nobody knew each other tbqh and you just treated someone with a flag completely different but now posters are very reconcilable (besides burgers)

>October - December 2017 was the golden age of Jow Forums
It was shit.
It was also shit before that and has continued to be shit since.

Attached: 1507673932234.png (552x657, 336K)

this

You're welcome

>The Kiwi vs PD trial
redpill me please.
There were still recognizable posters based on flags and posting habits alone.

I was there in June 2017 and came buck just a few weeks ago. What did I miss exactly?

oh no am just talking generally around summer when the only real know posters based on flag were isle of man and cezch republic and you...and Saudi burger...and Jordan.
don't know why though but i don't mind Jow Forums now like,i just felt it was better and more fun back then but it probably wasn't it's just personal bias for some weird reason i have no real idea

nothing

There were plenty of recognizable people back then too
Found it archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/3032276/

I can do that since i was pretty involved with that.
So a kiwi had been tricked by some posters to show legs and some other pics in exchange for them to stop being gay.
When pd found out about this he confronted the kiwi and accused him of being gay himself.
I came to the defense of the kiwi and said that he was in fact a straight birb and the fault was not his and said he had good intentions behind his actions.
This eventually lead into a trial where Resettius was the judge, PD the prosecution, Kiwi the defendant and i the defense.
After much arguing it was eventually decided that he was only responsible for mild gayness.
That's about the whole story abridged.

Or you can look at the archives.

What the latter half of slowjak spam and a bunch of niggas leaving?

this

Thanks for providing further context.

kudos to you Norway
the trial was probably the greatest single achievement of Jow Forums (in terms of being a fun board to follow)
these days, I hope we recapture some of that initial fun desu

Attached: soupy.jpg (396x385, 25K)

absolute cancer

Attached: 1511787845082.png (712x452, 19K)

No problem.

Thanks, i had fun that day too.

Are we getting fucking nostalgic about last winter now?
Fucks sake lads.

Attached: 1520610533380.jpg (610x660, 76K)

Check'd

Attached: IMG_5120.png (255x255, 49K)

dumb frogposter

Attached: 1487133805199.jpg (610x660, 86K)

>t. arrived in december
bant is shit and always was shit

Reddit: The Meta Thread

nice ROMANIA

i would say Christmas was very comfy on bant

Attached: 1510515361711.png (300x700, 11K)

I managed to get into an arguement.

dumb frogposter

9!

Attached: 1493908087655.jpg (358x344, 30K)

Looking forward to it

I don't remember

Attached: 453797.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

who's that?

Alien

Attached: 1500417981123.jpg (1577x1320, 520K)

are you sure? I feel like I recognise him but I don't know where from.

He probably abducted you before.

Attached: 1522775049503.jpg (600x750, 169K)

Shit used to happen back then, there was still an element of anarchy and chaos. Jow Forums began mistaking /comfy/ for "sit back and chat all day without discussing or producing anything".
Also, I think Jow Forums has slowed down quite considerably since then. We reached 2 million by September and now we're at 4.7 million in early April.

>Jow Forums began mistaking /comfy/ for "sit back and chat all day without discussing or producing anything".
whoops i was one of them
>I think Jow Forums has slowed down
probably with all the spam and whatnot i remember there was one week that got really really really bad but most of us that are still here are used to the spam

What the fuck was comfy suppoosed to be about if not that?

It does feel like there's a bit less going on recently but we did have PD threads and David Mullery.

No idea, I was never really down for that comfy shit anyway.

question. are you black?

>David Mullery
W H O?

nothings really changed except we have more newfriends now.
(almost) everyone else from the start is still here.
A lot of regular bant contributers are underage; wait til this summer again, there'll be a lot more activity I think.

I apologise, I should've articulated myself better.
I did not mean the /comfy/ threads themselves (I've never really been a part of them) but rather the /comfy/ attitude of Jow Forums.
Have you been living under a rock?
It holds true for most internet communities that a great portion of the population is underage, Jow Forums and Jow Forums are no different.
I miss NotRJ and his weekend ubermensch threads.

>I did not mean the /comfy/ threads themselves
Oh alright then.

>Have you been living under a rock?
I guess so

Nah

>but rather the /comfy/ attitude of Jow Forums.
What makes a lot of good poster here good is the fact that they know how to take it easy; that's where the whole "comfy" attitude comes from desu.

>October - December 2017
/comfy/ at it's peak.

I was there and posted at least 500 files of jpgs, gifs and webms of which I hand picked about 200 for /comfy/ alone.

I tried to pitch in also with my cooking hobby/skills but it ended up in a kinda vague reception, so I just resorted to simply talking about it when it looked like it.

>golden age of Jow Forums
Yea I liked it being around. A ton of brilliant threads I never contributed to but really liked to read. Genuine sour and sweet discussion going on. Proper entertainment.

I enjoy the fact that Jow Forums is willing to take it easy and have a good time but there eventually comes a point when you've gone too chill for your own good.
Being lazy is all fun and games till you begin shitting where you eat --Pajeet's excluded--

Honestly once all the curious anons from other boards left and we began to develop our own culture is when I would say the golden age started (mid june roughly)

People started recognizing eachother just within the first few weeks once regular posters became established and tourists started leaving.

>tfw I have been here since last May and nobody knows me

Haha fag. At least 1 person knows me.

if you want to be recognized name you filenames accordingly and post around 8 images in total
or just avatarfag as someone

Taking it easy isn't necessarily being lazy. It's when people start taking things too seriously that it becomes stale and unfun. No one wants to contribute to something that they won't enjoy, so promoting a relaxed atmosphere is actually beneficial to productivity, since more people will be willing to join in if it's fun for them.
Like, I had fun porting bantflags to nyafuu and I enjoy helping Millie out with the project. If it was stressful and I didn't enjoy it, I'd be much less inclined to put effort into it, if that makes sense.
That's my opinion, at least.

Imageposting is for gays

Attached: blackmale.png (800x600, 400K)

imageposting is wholesome

Attached: 1517651269663.jpg (1024x1024, 209K)

>a tripfag telling us That haha
Fuck off fucking homo

I hate to be meta and shit but the /comfy/ threads are actually harmful to Jow Forums as a whole because they serve as a containment general to keep all of the comfy in one thread.

You're just jealous nigga, can't handle this shit.

>jesus

Ia this a Jojo and Morty reference?

Attached: a84.png (680x485, 494K)

Communication is pretty hard when it's 2 in the morning.
Being comfy/relaxed/chill/whatever is alright and quite the added boon to the board, having every thread be just posters exchanging greetings without any (even if a small and miniscule) amount of quality content or discussion being produced then that's an issue.

I promised >romania that I wouldn't engage in any more threads for a while, if aya was keeping count then we've had 5 so far today. Good night voat.co/v/banter

whoop a doople dop pee pee poo!

whomst agree?

ya

>October - December 2017 was the golden age of Jow Forums
lol

Based and redpilled but no, I made it for shitpost. Haven't bothered to change it yet.

Nite nite

Attached: sleepy flandre.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>filenames
Not just that but where and for who you post those files.

I bet certain elder lot of Jow Forums will (at least vaguely) recognize me from my MO alone, even if I didn't add any text in my message.

Jow Forums has been for a while a multi step posting culture. An entertaining one. I don't want that to change.

based time zone
night man

>jealous
Over What? That you just bought your sorry ass in?

To make an Impact in a Community?
>HA HA HA HA HA HA endless HA HA HA HAH

fuck off

Look for this thread in archive

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-090120.png (720x1280, 269K)

Correction, I promised I wouldn't be engaging in any more META threads.

Thas a bit rude if you think about it my man, you're jealous of all my cool man trips and that you'll never get this shit nigga

Not rude at all.

Here are some who actually earned their place here.
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/4206992

Is this your ridiculous metric for niggas who matter? I made tripcodes for half the people on that list my man, I act like an attentionwhore as a joke, I was pretty sure that was obvious.

I actually have not been keeping count,also late good night

acually aliens look less wrinkly

Attached: 170801_Progeria_Full.jpg (835x626, 84K)

night my nigga

wait you talkin to him I'm confused now

yeah disregard all previous posts

go to sleep user

Dude, this is fucking Jow Forums. That list doesn't come from me but from the entire Jow Forums. Can't you see it?

Are you in that list or not? Did you make an impact?

wow are you liek the presedent or something

Attached: (7).gif (500x300, 1006K)

There are a lot of posters not mentioned in that thread that I recognise desu.
Also you can make an impact on a community without being recognisable

You seriously never seen my tripcode threads? I made one right after that thread, in which normie apologised for not putting me on that list. One fuck-ass thread don't mean shit. I'm not trying to be a bastion of good content because everything I do is a shitpost but niggas like SHITPOST, King of Jow Forums, Normie (he wasn't just gay back then), and some fuck ass gaywi all seen my shit, just to name a few. Hell man Iraq knows me and he's in the fucking thread.

End of the day I ain't trying to stand out, if you see me post some stupid shit don't get angry about it because it's a fucking joke. I don't have shit against image posters I just have many reaction images saved, all my shit is stupid me-mes that don't work without context.

Damn right, you better recognise.

Attached: funnymeme.gif (266x243, 250K)

that mushroom looks like it has obesity

I don't even remember where I got it from but I fucking love it.

I probably should, I'm getting angry over nothing again. Had about 4 hours of sleep so it's fuckin with me but I need to sleep.

good night then

What would happebn if he ate a mushroom

nite nite

im gay

lol imagine if we didn't have flags

I need to fucking stop posting in meta threads, it's all shit.

That's a good question.

Based and redpilled