Im from /mu/ what do you guys think of rap

im from /mu/ what do you guys think of rap

Attached: c30.jpg (450x450, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Jt2EllnUxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just fall into the category I'm supposed to and talk about doing stuff but never do. It's almost like I haven't figured it out yet.

Im scared of the screaming man from death grips

Attached: 05047b05-659b-4bb5-bf61-74a35bfcbd6f.png (1280x768, 294K)

nnamdi and kanye are the best rappers

"Music" for negroes

Death Grips is probably the only rap group that I can sit through an entire album of, for the most part I tend to find the beats and song writing to be shallow and pedantic .

Attached: Perhaps.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Death Grips is pretty good as far as rap goes but still super overrated imo
For me about a quarter of their songs are good, half are eh (pun intended) and the last quarter are dogshit bad

i dont like current mumbling electronic rap.

Try the Marshall Mathers LP

/thread

Attached: eminem.jpg (2000x1126, 199K)

I like some rap, but not all. I don't understand the irrational hatred some people have for the genre

Attached: this is not shopped.jpg (843x411, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-Jt2EllnUxY

HOL UP
LET ME GET IT STARTED

BB WITH THE ROBBINS

yall like brockhampton?

i love Waka Flocka Flame too

I listen to it, but only DG and sometimes Tyler, the Creator

Attached: 1529459031430.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

Death Grips is my favorite music group of the modern era. I feel a deep connection to Mc Rides lyrics and the hidden meanings (i.e. the supprisingly positive subliminal messages) in his words

Attached: a9jtcfuhs5s01.png (542x544, 81K)

I love Death Grips but I have to listen to them in moderation because otherwise I get noided and get insomnia.

Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya

>tfw no kiki

Attached: 1526405874556.jpg (1000x525, 106K)

>/mu/
I think you should go kys

Rap is garbage and rappers are no talent faggots. I hate nigger culture.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_10. (658x706, 672K)

yeah niggers smell bad

Attached: 1526989418278.png (380x349, 70K)

Anime is garbage and Japanese animators are no talent faggots. I hate Otaku culture.

Rap as as a genre is ok, I just don't like mumble rap. But Eminem, kendrick, are good

/mu/ is genuinely one of 4chans worst boards. I think its even worse than Jow Forums honestly, That's coming from someone who started browsing Jow Forums because of /mu/. What a stupid board. I've had better music discussions on /tv/. Only reason I go on /mu/ anymore is just for Death Grips shit.

I get this, too. I can relate to the music on an esoteric level. Makes me feel like there's other people out there that I can truly relate to.

Really enjoy it.

I really like Danny Brown. The combination of harsh industrial beats with his manic voice just connects with me.

I also like Kendrick, Death Grips, Tyler The Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Vince Staples Snoop and Ye.

(I'm a Britfag so Grime's pretty cool too)

Attached: 1448916673932.jpg (246x302, 10K)

the soundtrack on the other hand from certain animes is god tier and beats niggerbabble any day

the money store is overrated.

bottomless pit is their best album

i like earl sweat and k.flay and uh nujabes and dj krush

>buy pizza bagel bites
>box it says there's 9 of them
>open it and there's only 8

Attached: Mc Ride stay noided.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

just a reminder that anyone who listens to death grips is a basedboy nigger lover

Attached: 1528391310808s.jpg (211x250, 8K)

I'm embarrassed I used to post there. thankfully it was so long ago most of the archives are gone. I don't know how I tolerated it, I used to think the kpop threads were ironic but now it's obvious they really are just a bunch of dumb asses.

>t: Jow Forumsptg

Attached: pol reddit cancer inoperable.jpg (873x618, 424K)

MC Ride is the whitest nigger I know of. If he actually was white people would just be scared of him shooting up a school

Rap is m favorite type of music. I don't like mumble or auto tuned rap, and I also don't like the ultra deep hopsin/immortal technique cringe rap. Listened to a lot of maxo today

I like hip hop but rap stopped being fun for me a decade ago

SCUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGGGGGGGG

Orego

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

nigger trash
its insidious infestation of the media is disgusting

Another thing I hate listening to but pretend to tolerate to not seem like a gigasperg

>tumblrtard triggered