Girls wont have sex with me

>girls wont have sex with me
>have to resort to gay sex with only friend
im actually gonna kill myself after this, no joke

Attached: 5B349BA3-7431-49C4-B073-A773A60A922B.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

>being able to have gay sex in the first place
out norman

>im actually gonna kill myself after this
do it, you deserve it

I once had a gay experience with a friend of mine, and while it messed me up for a while, I eventually came to terms with it. Personally I went to a therapist, but that's up to you. I wish you the best

Attached: 1531705396398.gif (500x650, 1.35M)

This is probably the funniest thing i read on this board. How the hell did you even find yourself in this situation. Was your friend sympathetic and he's such a solid dude he let you tap that ass?

The amount of Reddit emanating from this post is absurd. Please take it elsewhere.

It's fine, there's nothing wrong with gay sex. Having him give you a bj and put it in his butt. As long as you tell him to shut up and not moan like a guy then you can close your eyes and pretend you're fucking your favorite anime waifu in her ass.

Are you genuinely fucking retarded?

Ornginal

you must be a newfag if you genuinely found this to be the funniest thing on this board. and yeah basically he gave me a faggy ass pass only because he hasnt had sex in 6 months. so being desperate i asked for sex and he said he was waiting for me to ask him for a long time apparently
doubt thatll help. thats like fucking a nigress and closing your eyes pretending shes a beautiful big titted superiour asian qt

Girls won't have sex with you because you haven't tried

i have tried many times especially back in school

he might be anewfag but ur literally a faggot lmfao

Black chicks are cute.

>not even fags have complimented my appearance
AM I UGLY HELP I ASKED MY DAD AND HE SAID I WASN'T BECAUSE I HAVE A "SYMMETRICAL FACE" IS THAT JUST AN UGLY PEOPLE COPE?

post your face then nigga. Symmetry sounds good desu

Is this only friend easily recognizable?

please stream this. both the intercourse (no homo, just wanna laugh) and becoming an hero

Just embrace being weird friendo

Attached: sees.jpg (1500x1125, 882K)

Hahahaha holy shit this is the funniest thing I've read all day!

Did you accept that you're gay?

Attached: 1501687379854.jpg (779x715, 78K)

Eh, I only like really effeminate guys. Don't know if that makes me bi, probably

Have you complimented people's appearances? I would guess not because that's a weird thing to do 99% of the time. Don't sweat it

>i fucked a guy in his literal ASS
>not gay
Wew lad

Attached: image.jpg (704x457, 91K)

A friend of mine for about 10 years turned to gay sex the same way. When he went to uni another dude dragged him over to that side. Now they live on the down low together in an apartment.
>pic related mfw

Attached: 1524330475397.jpg (437x333, 99K)

I wish I were a male so this kind of stuff could happen to me.

Attached: c8c4f8dc-611b-45b1-c598-53a0c9cf2d26.jpg (1200x1600, 434K)

if you're gonna kill yourself over coochie deficiency then do it already you pathetic fuck, atleast you won't go out as an actual faggot

Attached: 1531081972129.jpg (267x323, 9K)

I didn't fuck him though, we sucked each other off for a bit

>posting anime girls while pretending you are a straight boy who had an awesome experience with another boy during childhood

how sad loneliness is

No you don't, trust me. I can only imagine the pain he must have felt from loneliness and not understanding what women actually wanted. The ones who convert betas into gays are shit people.

Attached: 1527622968400.png (540x718, 296K)

I don't think that he was that much in pain and lonely. I think he was a closet fag, and that's hot.

Attached: 1344187695215.jpg (420x715, 58K)

He wasn't tho.
He was just confused and at a vulnerable point in his development. All he had ever done at that point was live a sheltered life. As far as I know he has never had real sex with a woman to this day. He doesn't want that lifestyle but he probably sees it as a better alternative to inceldom.
The fag that turned him was the actual fag, he's got all the traits of the stereotypical closet fag.

Attached: IMG_3516.png (692x687, 238K)

> gay sex
Film your cherry being popped and send us the link.
> kms
Stream it faggot.