Roommates made fun of me for having a "gamer computer" again

>roommates made fun of me for having a "gamer computer" again

Attached: 13102456.jpg (404x302, 14K)

>built computer into desk
>normies confused that shit plugs straight into desk
Shits great op. Get out of that rgb bullshit.

It's a pre-built. My grandmother bought it for me when I graduated so I could "Play the Overwatch and not have any problems studying." They make fun of me because they all have their cute little mac books with the stupid marble skin literally everyone has.

Are you a boy or a girl? And graduated what? high school? Uni?

Put it in a different case?

>buy Imac
>shove computer up your ass
>connect to the screen wirelessly
>get a wireless keyboard, mouse.
>now normies get confused

Am gril, I'm in college now.

I like it they just think I'm weird for having it.

Sounds really painful and could possibly result in a trip to the hospital.

Their opinions are wrong. There is nothing literally nothing good about apple products. Laugh at them for overpaying for shitty tech. If you dislike the gamer aesthetic you can disconnect the lighting on the motherboard

what specs does it have?

Yeah I know that macs aren't good from a bang for your buck perspective but macs are cute and if you want to fit in at college you need to have a cute macbook.

1060, i5, 16gb ram. It's not incredible but I get 144 fps for my sick plat-tier Genji play.

why did you only get an i5?

not the same guy but you don't need an i7 for gaming. It will not help massively and is REALLY bad price/performance.

That was what the bestbuy boy told my grandma to get I guess. It works fine. It runs the stuff I want to play.

Yeah this. I knew that.

Stop listening to retards opie

real girl or female(male) ?
if real female: post discord, thanks

What makes them retards? Or do you mean my roommates?

No thanks

Your room mates. Having a workhorse PC is good as you can throw anything at it.

I know that they're wrong, I'm just whining about them not being able to get over that I have something other than a macbook.

If I'd be whining every time I encounter an imbecile I'd be a little bitch.
Don't even argue with them, just say you decided to have something different. It's not hard.

get a new image please. don't start every thread with the same one, even if it is a nice image.

on topic - must be nice not having to hide your powerlevel. I've only told 1 person at my job that I play games.

I like this one. It reminds me of me and it's also cute.

I don't really have a choice though seeing as I live with them.

do you play anything other than Overwatch?
do your room mates play vidya?

Not really no. I'm waiting for more elder scrolls but will probably be in like 2020 or something.

Of course not.

why is Jow Forums so against general blog threads? I think we need to see more of them. this is more interesting than fake stories

Yeah I think so too. I just really appreciate the company. Being able to blab to people is nice.

cool blog thread can be found here but it's pretty brainless I'm getting carried in diablo 3 feels OK I guess

Goodbye thread. I have to go do things. I don't know if I'll make a new one later today. Who knows?