I am looking for someone in SE United States to help me die

I have been stuck in a hospital since June due to stabbing myself in a suicide attempt that unfortunately wasn't successful.

I am currently being held at a medical hospital against my will and am looking for a robot to either sneak me a fatal injection or (in case security is too tight) help me Livestream me taking a bullet to my head after the doctors let me go.

I will try my best to compensate you for your time. Please Jow Forums I just want to die.

I can be reached at youfuckingliar#0032 on discord

Attached: image.jpg (251x234, 42K)

Why do you want to die so badly?

I've never known love and affection. I've been given nothing but outrage because I just don't want to live alone anymore.

Those fuck can eat the shit that slid out of their mothers cunts. What right do those aberrations of humanity have to deny me peace?!?! To get angry at me because I can't stand this loneliness that burns my heart and head? How can they look me in the eye and say that they care about me and then proceed to get bored with me if they trick me into stupidly staying in this hell longer!?!

Fuck them. Fuck them and I hope they begin to feel what I felt in this ugly disgusting life.

Is your anger towards people who are angry that you feel lonely or that you are suicidal?

Fuck you, just do it already. No one here cares about you, you need to just die

They keep telling me that I am not allowed to die. Because it makes people uncomfortable. It's pure bullshit. I should be allowed to no longer suffer

>No one here cares about you

We care, we just can't help him.

Dude what's so hard about holding a camera as dumbfuck op blows his brains out?

Attached: image.jpg (722x768, 212K)

Most people don't have time and energy to drive hundreds of miles to meet someone from the internet.

Op just hire someone off of Craigslist

sure. tell me the name of the hospital, and i'll drive there with a syringe full of sodium pentothal

How can I be sure you just won't call the hospital!?!

It's kind of pathetic saying it makes people uncomfortable that you committed it really should be your own choice

I live in England sorry I can't help

You could try the same thing again but in a place where no one will find you or get to you in time like the woods

Die peacefully and back to nature

Good luck user

trust me, original bro!!!!!!!

Can you kill me instead? I'm in SE United States as well, or can you tell me where you purchased sodium pentothal?

it has been removed from the market for health reasons, so the only legitimate way to get it would be on the deep web. any other website on the surface that claims they can sell it is lying.

Post a pic of the hospital room you're in then

Attached: IMG_4252.jpg (1242x2208, 209K)

OP is the same user who stabbed himself over some r9k thot. Just kys

I've never used the deep web someone help me with this?
Yes I am but I can't succeed cause I am in a hospital room with no way to kms

it's not the kind of thing you learn in a day, lol. you're in deep shit. also, i second this

Sure dude I'll help you, where u at?

This is good advice. At least give yourself the most peaceful death you can. I know how you feel an dim not going to tell you not to do it but at least give yourself a peaceful death.

God loves you user, I'll pray for you. Please don't do it, even though I understand why you want to.

Op be very careful on what you reveal, more than likely these anons just want to give the hospital evidence of your intention to take your life and really screw you over.

why would i even do that. i don't even know this dude, and besides, i think everyone should have the right to end their own life if they're that miserable

Don't do it user, give life a second chance please, if it doesn't work out then I reccomend you to escape to the woods or any peaceful place where no one will find you and slit your wrists, but again please give life a second chance first

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Post a pic of the room of gtfo

Then help me die
I'll Livestream my gunshots to the head then
Atlanta
Unfortunately no one here will help me do that
Noted
If you truly cared about me you would help me die

Attached: image.jpg (720x540, 360K)

Are you the same guy who posted something similar a few weeks ago? If so, that fucking sucks, user. How long until the doctors let you go?