I lost my dog

Hey guys I lost my dog today please help me I can't stop crying please

Attached: 20180620_122048.png (720x733, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JzCZvatH02c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STAY CALM FUCK! Where'd you last see him? And how long ago was it?

Somebody is probably ass raping it right now.

I mean he is dead and I don't know what to do I can't stop crying

Time 2 buy a new 1 i guess. My mom used to feed our dog human abortion pills and it died a slow n painful death. Cried as well, but soon i realized that dogs are just as worthless and stupid as any other creature, so i dont care anymore. Or maybe its just me coping.

Where'd u leave it?

Somebody's fucking it right now. Sorry, OP.

But he's the only person I had at home

Get a new dog
Original

I Dug him a grave for he can rest

>My mom used to feed our dog human abortion pills and it died a slow n painful death.

The shit I read on here sometimes is worse than any creepypasta or horror story.

I think OP meant that he lost him like, the dog died.

What kind of doggo was it? What breed?

Its not creepy, just kinda sad. And as i sat down beside the corpse, mother just casually called the butcher and took it away from me

A Doberman

Its not a person mate. just a braindead, soulless creature engineered to serve the human race. Might as well make friend with an ai, at least it can talk and such

Did she then proceed to skin the neighbourhood cats and drink their blood?

Good maybe now you'll grow up and realize you don't need a stupid shit smelling dog as your fake friend to fill the gaping hole in your life.
Dogs are worthless wastes of space and should be eradicated desu.

Oh well, look on the bright side. You can now actully get a cute fluffy dog (even if it's a guard dog like an akita) that you can not only pet and it feels good, but is also less likely to eat children and get you arrested.

No, just cash from the butch himself. Hes the one gonna skin my dog and serve it to some fat corporate fucks

Losing pets sucks OP, time heals all wounds. I think I've had 4 pets die in my lifetime.

Are you happa or fully Chinese?

Attached: 1524000880582.jpg (225x225, 20K)

I feel like you're describing the plot to some movie and I'm not catching on.

Asian, that should be enough of an answer

That'll teach you to not treat a fucking animal like a human being. lmao

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JzCZvatH02c

sorry user
it's always sad to lose a friend
it heals with time

Attached: 0ab4b5185cd50747449512f9a660552b.jpg (480x480, 29K)

just come to terms.

Did you give your dog a happy life?
everything must die eventually what matters is the time we spend
if your dog was happy during its life, then you have succeeded.
you have made the life of another creature better by being on this earth.

so get better user because at the very least, your dog left this world knowing it had a home and that you loved it/.

Attached: 1514744752663.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

Thank you
You are right I'll try

I heard dogs commonly pass out for a 12 hours or so, like lethargic sleep. You shout dig it up and see, maybe he's still alive

ive had a dog for 13 years and that has never happened

It does, there is even a scientific term I don't remember, happened to two dogs I had, usually happens at old age or illness.
Would be sad if you buried yours alive.

Its still gonna breathe you know lmao, how can you even mistake it for death?

Go be with your dog OP.

i seriously don't understand how some people get so sad over animals

Tell that to all the people who got buried alive. Its almost nonexistant breathing as most of the body functions are "shut off "

i know the pain op

i lost my cat a couple months ago. at first i wasnt sad but several hours later the dread and sadness set in.
im not to sprinkle this by saying she's in heaven or anything (not to sound like a neckbeard), but just to let you know that your dog might have spent the rest of her life alone if you didn't decide to care for them.

if the theory that pets don't actually feel love and only want people for food and water, at least you had a bond with them, that they had a life and you were the one that gave them that, and their death is a sign that they are truly gone, but you have served your job as a pet owner fruitfully.

Thank you, it means alot now I just hope he also enjoyed spending that time with me and is resting

I'm sorry to hear that, user. I understand the pain. I've lost cats and dogs. Time does heal, but of course you will always miss your lost ones.