Your age

>your age

>Reasons you're a robot

Attached: 1523048045678.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idrlabs.com/personality-style/test.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>18

>Manlet
>Low self esteem

Attached: F266E28FA6D74384A4A76EA3DD62A92F.jpg (706x706, 61K)

>25 years old
>KHHV, never been in a relationship, no friends, depression, so on and so forth

Schizophrenia & AvPD

>26
>virgin, no friends and spends time 24/7 in my room playing vidya and shitposting.

Attached: 1525925190989.png (480x470, 184K)

basically this but 4 years younger.

>34
>Spend all my time fantasizing about living on a space station with my waifu

>27
>I'm a kissless handholdless friendless hikikomori NEET virgin

>22
>Because I am a manlet, have social anxiety, schizoid personality disorder, and am socially autistic

Attached: personalitytest2.png (654x675, 36K)

>21
I honestly don't know desu, I've always had a few friends, couple of GF-s, but newer really felt truly comfortable around anyone except maybe one girl

>30
>never got to be friends w/ Aubrey Plaza

>27
>have gf but what I really want is a trap gf

>your age
40+
>reasons youre a robot
see above desu

>22
>unable to maintain friendships
>slightly autistic
>LD
>drop out
>nobody wants to hang with me even though I'm one of the only drummers I know and I know a shitload of other musicians
>wage slave

>31
>Because I was molested by my aunt and cousin at the tender age of 4.

You have no idea how badly I want to kill myself, but I already tried once and my mom went Looney Toons.

23, virgin, kissless and misserable and i've convinced myself i will never be able to get a girlfriend and keep a healthy relationship.

>23
>often add age for myself
>look like 25-26 yo
>don't know what I want from girls
>don't understand girls at all
>previous grill was bitching about my indecisiveness and my shit effort at anything
>former video games addict still mark my life
>missing all years I spent on video games
>kissless virgin

>22

>Never had an IRL friend
>KHV
>Haven't left my house in 5 years
>Masturbate 5+ times a day
>Brainlet

>18

>diagnosed aspergers, things really went downhill around age 12 when I realized that nobody really liked me and I started isolating myself

>51
>small penis
It gets worse

>23
>social anxiety
>lack of interest and motivation to do things

I'm white, physically healthy, and middle class. I should be happy but all I can do is waste time

>21

>Have no work experience, only worked for one day at an ice-cream factory, then quit because of the shit conditions
>Spent my life playing vidya of all sorts
>Virgin
>Socially retarded
>Aware that im a boring person and a pain to talk to
>Want a gf, but know that I need to improve myself first

>>your age
28 in 2 days
>>Reasons you're a robot
I was born robot fool, only real robots are born robots. Know what I'm saying?

Childhood neglect made me avoidant and I missed any chance to develop socially during my formative years

basically that but 4 years older

Physical abnormalities I'm too self conscious of to want to get into sexual situations

Dozens of rejections, Dozens of heartbreaks, and my virginity loss was the worst day of life due to the circumstances.

Not a Robot, just here because I like talking to, or roasting on, people when I'm bored or working on shit. I don't really post any threads as my life is pretty great.

Don't worry, user. I don't think that test is totally accurate. At least I hope not

Attached: O.png (677x676, 37K)

>18
>social anxiety so bad I get panic attacks just from going to the store
>no friends
>khv
>rarely sleep, always up all night playing vidya and masterbating

>23
>diagnosed schizoid
I believe you can figure out the rest.

got a link for that test?

>24

>5'7"
>5" dick
>skinnyfat
>jawlet
>chinlet
>beardlet
>was comfy pepe for 5 years

Needless to say I'm a KHHV

Attached: 1531765550070.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

>21

>virgin
>chronic depression that runs in family
>wagecuck in a country with no friends or family

Attached: 2C6161EB-2872-4ABD-B024-5C29BC515A4E.jpg (491x512, 63K)

>21

I guess I am a robot by choice. I dont think I really want a gf except for those times where I am horny. In my experience, girls make shitty friends and are more annoying than they are worth. Maybe I will find a really nice qt who gets along with everyone, but she would probably be way out of my league.

when you say dicklet is it high end 5" or low end?

>20
>autism stopping me from even feeling human emotions normally, don't even care about my family or only friend so i have to manually make it seem like i care
>paranoia making me go crazy thinking my world is falling into pieces around me when im actually in a good position
>crippling depression drains all energy and motivation from me anyway
I honestly don't know how the fuck i keep up the act that everything is fine

>23
>ugly and turbo-autistic
I simply don't belong in this world.

Attached: 1461392478979.jpg (703x516, 99K)

Here you go m8

idrlabs.com/personality-style/test.php

How do I make myself more antisocial and sadistic? It seems like a useful life skill.

Low end, 5.1
Not that it matters, no one has ever seen my dick, the confidence boost could be of use though idk

Had bad experience with a girl about two years ago who just kinda toyed around with my feelings, making me think she was rly into me and then said "sry we should stop this, I have someone else I'm interested in". Fucking reeeeeeeeeeee!!!
We even kissed (my first and only kiss, still), hugged, I held her in my lap (shit was cash, never had before)...
After that I became quite depressed and bitter towards women... Now most people think I'm weird, sexist and racist.
Introvert. Became unmotivated, act like an autist in class (with my friend in the back). A bit overweight. A girl I fell in love with a year ago didn't rly seem interested, she's gone to college now and I can't let her go (and my heart fucking hurts).
Fuck me, I just want a qt wife and some kids is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1531420344859.jpg (597x519, 150K)

>23
>awkward in conversation
>emotionally distant and disconnected
>low confidence, depressed
>secretly think i'm better than everyone else

Attached: Ch4lqZRUYAAsh5n.jpg (483x458, 71K)

>21
>Schizophrenia and Depression (Schizoaffective)
>Schizotypal Personality Disorder
>NEET
>poor hygiene
>270 lbs
>gender dysphoria

Attached: 1522596141444.jpg (250x250, 31K)

I can relate. It's weird how someone can have such a low opinion of themselves but also feel superior to everyone else at the same time.

>18
>unironically autism. Never connected well to people since I started kindergarden. I was always more attached to cartoons and the internet than real people, even going back to elementary. It's been hard to talk to people when they don't have similar interests, as I have memories of going on and on about stuff others didn't care about. When I'm quiet (which I always tended to be, just got quieter in high school), that still creeps people out too, and my weight and looks certainly never made me approachable. Now I always feel watched, like people are laughing at me behind my back, but starting college online removes this fear a little since I don't have to deal with going outside. Anime eases the pain too.

>19

>ugly, manlet, family issues, mental issues

>20
>Ugly and fat.
That combo fucked me up forever when I was a child because I was always a laughing object in the streets.

>30
>pic related
fml

Attached: 1029835231236.jpg (1600x500, 300K)

Define robot
Because a lot of summerfags just think being a robot is a khv. On my case I'm a robot cause poor social skills and college drop out.

I don't know why i am one. I have a few friends but i'm not that slim

>20

>Never that into people to begin with

It's the apathy that makes it easy.