Why do all western women have such high standards?

Why is the game so fucked up now? I was no player but 5 years ago I could at least pull ONE bitch but now all these hoes think theyre entitled to Chad.

Theyre the reason why all these Incels are running around shooting up places. This isnt what the creator intended. There should be a woman for every man. There is no reason for all these Incels to exist. It shouldnt be a fucking calculus test to pull ONE hoe for the average man.

Attached: D925997D-B708-4638-9886-003F7505BCCC.jpg (700x468, 103K)

Because they like it and because they can

American women are overvalidated by every possible outlet which leads to unwarranted high self esteem. Which is ironic because women are also deeply neurotic.

It's because they do pull chad occasionally, what with Tinder and all. They think that because they can get chad once in a while it means that eventually a chad will show up and be willing to enter a long-term committed relationship with them.

This. A top tier male is literally a few finger swipes away.

Social media unironically. Thirsty niggas ruined it for everyone. Women dont need sex to survive like men do, just attention. A fat chick who posts here has at least 3 dudes who dont exist on every one of her social media blowing up her inbox. SM is literally a drug to women.

The amount of single young people(especially men) complaining about not being able to get a mate is definitely abnormal. Western womem wont be able to deny the majority of men sex forever. Something is going to change within the next 15 years.

Ahh cmon man we're all totally fucked I think.

In 20-25 years there's going to be a plague of unhappy people who could never find a lasting partner for life, and the zoomers are going to mock them endlessly for it.

Just like actual boomers mock us for not having 3 houses 5 wives 10 kids and making 300k/years? Looking forward to that.

both men and women have high standards, the men on this board have especially high standards

We're already about five to ten years into that plague.

>men need sex
what. going without sex will not kill you so there is no need

Women are hypergamous so soon they will move on to the top 10% of males and then top 1%. Right now the only reason why so many males are turning a blind eye to Incels and feminism is because they are getting laid. When Chad stops being able to fuck because Super Chad is hoarding all the women, something will happen.

Legalized prostitution? Forced pairings? Sex robots? Men are going to get sex whether women want it or not.

Because women's standards only go up, they think that because they make babies they're somehow entitled to a superior partner or tat they're the superior sex. Just read any feminism website subreddit. Women's over inflated sense of self value and imprtance is insane, and they project it onto men all the time.

Men are biologically inclined to spread their seed. Thats why our sex drives are higher and why we get more aggressive if we are denied sexual releases.

Its biology. No amount of western social conditioning will change the fact men need sex. Wars have literally been waged over sex.

Social media has made Chad more approchable and has made it able for Chad to maintain multiple roasties at the same time.

Don't worry, roasties will hit the wall eventually. You just have to be patient, we will win in the end.

You're wrong. Women's standards are higher than men's. I would date ugly, but ugly will not date me.

Prostitution has been normalized. Not overtly but everyone and and their mother is gold digging. The Sugar Daddy trend is exploding and it's just prostitution on a barter system.

>Wanting a single mom who has been used up by multiple Chads

You are the reason why they think they can get away with this. I guarantee if the majority of men started demonizing being a stepdad, women will fix themselves quick.

>women, so childish and entitled
>REEEEEEEE i have to kill people because women wont have sex with me, why would women make me do this?

What the fuck is wrong with men.

Your first point is correct. Chad does have it easier. 2nd point is cope. There is no wall for women. My 50 year old mama gets gifts and validation from men EVERY DAY.

>I was no player but 5 years ago
Maybe people think you are too old to be soliciting casual sex?

There is nothing wrong with men. The problem is women thinking that being with an equal is settling or something to avoid when in reality it's something that should be mandated.

To be honest, I'm going to get myself an ugly woman, and I'm going to be nice to them.

because men are evil, even Chad. Take the pink pill femanon

>Deny an animal their biological imperative
>Animal gets violent

Wow makes me think huh? I wonder what would happen if you forced a lion to become a vegetarian.

Unironically good luck. Ugly chicks manage to be even choosier and more judgmental than attractive ones

the majority of "incels" wouldn't fuck a woman who was truly in their league

>that boomer who tries to fuck high school girls and blames "this generation" when he can't pull

literally hookers

that is a lie you tell yourself as an excuse not to settle for someone in your league

Human touch is essential to mental health. Isolation drives people insane and it's well observed in solitary confinement of prisoners and most serial killers also have deeply rooted sexual issues. The thing about insanity is that insane people are detached from reality which is why they aren't held accountable in the same way. When there is a clear causative effect resulting in a phenomena the blame should ultimately be placed on the cause, not the symptom.

There is nothing evil about reacting to selfish behavior violently.
Stop pushing trap agenda.

I would and I have. But that was a long time ago. Women TODAY all think they deserve the best of the best males.

Especially this board's definition of ugly

>this
Incels think a girl with a too-big nose and a tummy are 1/10s.

Just get a mail order bride like our Fuher.

Attached: 9FD6B434-936D-4EC9-9897-7F9BE5392ECD.jpg (720x405, 72K)

expensive and illegal

I will not date a washed up roastie, but I would love you watch how their self esteem shatters when those first wrinkles appear and when that cellulite kicks in.

There will always be orbiters, it is inevitable.

Yes they would, it's women who don't want there to actually be pairings of equals. If everyone actually paired with equals:
>there would be as many women who make more as men who make more
>about 13% of couples would have a taller woman
>there would be many women who have higher level of education than men
no woman wants this world, no man would mind it.

Because women only date across and up the dominance hierarchy. Before the 70's women really didn't need to work because men were the primary breadwinners and you could support a family on a single income.

Now women are working as much or more than men, demanding better positions, more women are in university than men. The average status of women has shot up that means the amount of men that they consider desirable has shrunk and shrunk.

Society still tells men that they're expected to be the breadwinner, even though women can win their own bread now. But men just aren't good enough any more. All the blue collar work was shipped overseas to the third world. Wages have stagnated and there's no benefit from contributing to society any more if you're a man.

>all these hoes think theyre entitled to Chad
>There should be a woman for every man

Easy there Elliot.

I'm sure fat, ugly incel women could say the same. "There should be a man for every woman." And if you don't date her, even if you don't want to because you find her unattractive or her personality repulsive, she'll just shoot you. See how that works? Women don't owe you shit. I've seen broke ugly dudes with decent chicks. Your personality probably reeks of sewage.

>Creator creates woman for man
>Makes sure the gender ratios are always balanced enough for everyone to pair up despite how many times humans try to fuck it up with war
>LOL YOU ARE A SERIAL KILLER IF YOU BELIEVE THAT

Women logic.

>There should be a man for every woman."
Yes, exactly, this hypothetical woman is completely right and justified.

>Your personality probably reeks of sewage.

Tell me this, woman. If women choose not to date men because they have this magical 6th sense about personality, then why are there so many single mothers? Women who have been abused and raped by their partners? Women who have had their family members molested by the very man they trusted?

Attached: 62480A72-B8F9-4D9B-8A1E-905AE0E8392B.png (693x413, 260K)

>Believeing in a manmade skydaddy from the middle east
>projecting a bunch of shit I didn't say
>failing to acknowledge evolution and that people are attracted to the fittest genes
KYS

Laws of attraction say she's not

There are women with mental illness, stockholm syndrome, etc. They are attracted to a certain personality that brings drama which they find fulfilling for some retarded reason. They like crazy, just not your type of crazy.

>There are women with mental illness, stockholm syndrome, etc. They are attracted to a certain personality that brings drama which they find fulfilling for some retarded reason. They like crazy, just not your type of crazy.

Wow how fucking convient. The trillions of women over the course of human history who have experienced these men are just defective in some way. None of them were normal according to you.

You whores are so full of shit.

>failing to acknowledge evolution and that people are attracted to the fittest genes
This is NOT TRUE people are wired to the fisherian runaway. Right off the bat as an example, tall height is bad, they are inferior genes but women like them. People are not attracted to superior genes, look up fisherian runaway and evolutionary baggage.

>attracted to the fittest genes
>They like crazy
Do you even think about this shit before you type it out

Women hold on to the personality meme just dont want to admit to themselves that looks are the most important thing to them. A Chad who beats them and molests their kids has a better personality than an Incel who is completely normal except for the fact he likes to go on Jow Forums and bitch about women.

Shes a woman. She doesnt think at all.

>American (((education)))

Because women tend to believe the lies men tell them when they're trying to get in their pants. So they wind up thinking they're actually good looking and fun to be around.

>tfw the most sensible answer is also the most ignored
correct analysis, user.

>There should be a woman for every man.

But even then not every man will get a good woman. I don't want no disgusting hampig roastie who has been through miles of chads in her life despite her being a 5/10 at best. Until I can be guaranteed a minimum 7/10 cutie its still the incel life for me.

>Fuher
It's Fuhrer, you fucking Amerimutt.