S i p p

Best sips thread?
1)which u think is the best
2)why
3)which do u think is the worst
4) 2)
MY OWN OPINION
so today i had the chance to finally finish my list of all sips i can drink that ARE AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY. And i gotta say the best sipp i ever had was a Monster Juiced (yellow) . when u get ur hands on a fresh ice cold monster its like when u get to get ur hands on the holy grail..
Boomer Monster tastes like aspirin btw
Worst sipp i had was a Proxi energy drink.. Motherfucker had no taste and was barely carbonated.

Attached: 1531855078816.jpg (998x1140, 325K)

I don't get this boomer meem. is it supposed to be actual boomers (people 55-70) or people over 30

Over 30
Originaloli

thanks lad, as a boomer myself it is hard to keep current and "lit" or "woke"

I never said lit or woke because imo it sounds wierd..
Im a neet so i dont know any words "cool kids"say

Best taste: Green Monster
Most overrated: Red bull, tastes like Tesco Blue Spark (aka shit tier store-brand garbage) despite being the most expensive by far
Best value: Freeway (from Lidl, if you're a US boomer you can't get it)
Best sugar-free: Blue Monster

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE THINKS REDBULL IS OVERRATED
Freeway has a Colossus sipp which is like a knock off monster but for 0.60euro its really gud

Miss eggmans YouTube tbqh

Wotttttttttttttt
Wat

Fuck off, shillposter

Attached: S I P G O Y.png (634x710, 255K)

Liking Red Bull is arguably the most obvious sign that someone is a normalfag.

Redbullfag?

green monster is delicious but fucking 54g of sugar jesus christ

I got a case of 24 redbull from costco for $18, they're nice and small to take along on my night shifts

Tasted redbull once and its literally nothing special.. My only friend called me a retard for not liking "top tier" redbull
Redbull is also overpriced asf

I typically spring for the low-carb tallboy monster energy, but I've been drinking the tallboy zero ultra more since the boomer meme came about. I just want to live the meme

Zero ultra tastes like sugary aspirin i dont really enjoy it but its better than redbull :^)

I used to drink a shit ton of monster, often multiple a day. A couple months ago I (unintentionally) cut pretty much all energy drinks out of my diet.
Drank a monster recently and almost got sick. It tasted like ass water and I couldn't finish more than a quarter without getting a massive headache. I was convinced they changed the recipe but apparently its still the same drink, which shocked me because just the smell of monster would make me salivate up until recently. I don't think I'll ever drink it again because now that I'm no longer ""addicted"" to it it just tastes like shit. I'd recommend staying away from it for around a month or too and then going back to it because the change in taste is pretty incredible.

> And i gotta say the best sipp i ever had was a Monster Juiced
They had one called Monster Juice which was my absolute favorite. I'm almost certain they discontinued it. Juiced tastes similar but its nothing compared to Juice because for this one it is actually a different recipe.

Attached: monster.jpg (500x292, 71K)

Monster is made by ((them)). Stop consuming that shit.

Best taste: Either Monster Assault, Bombs Energy, or Mother Berry
Overrated: Red Bull, basically cough medicine the energy drink. A special mention to V energy, tastes like an attempt to mix non alcaholic wine with taurine.
Best sugar free: Mother sugar free

It's too late, I've been drinking it for 10 years.

Regular Rockstar is the best.

I agree completely. I prefer the other colored variants to zero ultra.

Selfbump cause y not

Best sipp: Water.
Keep your Jew juice away from my gains

Monster is literally the most jewish shit you can consume.
The Monster logo portrays the number of satan (666) - in hebrew.
The CEO of Monster is jewish and a relative of him was literally the former chairman of the World Zionist Organisation.
The COO is also jewish.
Now delete this retarded reddit meme, JIDF.

Attached: 1531940435241.jpg (902x1024, 166K)

some male students called me dad while i was biking near a highschool

I agree, though I've only tried Rockstar drinks.
I remember trying the sugar free kind since the others were out, and it was completely disgusting.

I dont even use reddit fgit

>1)
Full Throttle
>2)
I like the flavor the best even though I rarely drink energy drinks
>3)
I dont like monster or redbull that much which seems to be an unpopular opinion. The blue and green monsters both smell gross to me

Blueberry Redbull and Citrus NOS are my favorite. I like that they're both slightly tart.
Almost any diet drink tastes like ass to me. The cheap-ass Venom energy drinks are pretty gross, too.