Did Jow Forums have a cool wine aunt?

Did Jow Forums have a cool wine aunt?

Attached: 8528F63A-EDAF-4F8F-B0E3-E87623FB5097.png (500x541, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ufk7IXdxc-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Did Jow Forums have a cool wine aunt?
No, we have the DOG MOM!

Attached: 69622537_p0.jpg (1203x1500, 294K)

Both of my aunts have kids and are bitches.

One was an alcoholic so I guess you could count that.

Yeah but she also has a rich, Jewish husband and she started a multimillion dollar business by herself.

>cool wine aunt
jesus christ that's so cringeworthy the hairs on my body are standing up to the point of it being physically painful. and the dumb cunt meant this 100% unironically.

my "wine aunt" does all that, but still has kids

Pfft more like herpes aunt

yea, she lives off the grid in some desert state, spends all day working from home, watching scifi movies, and uses the rest of the time to kick ass in mmos
she had some kinda physics phd, 10/10 coolest relative

>wine aunt
>cool

>she had some kinda physics phd
>had
Did they revoke it from her due to her lifestyle?

has*
it was a minor typo and now I need to type more words to feel in the space necessary to correct it

>desert state
>kick ass on MMOs
>physics PhD
Arizona and WoW?

Lol woman and their power fantasies.
No youll be the fat lonely aunt who lives alone and is weird

yes unironically but im a sperg so i couldnt appreciate the coolness also i dont drink

My aunt is childless, but that's cause she was literally a nun. Like, I'm a pretty boring, timid, shut-in person, but I look like a worldly chad next to her. For about 35 years she was the principal of a Catholic school and did nothing but that, mixed in with some who's-who gossip from the shitheap little town she lives in.

Some of my mom's friends sound like cool wine aunts though. One of them has a condo in Argentina just to hang out for a few months during the summer.

Ya. She came over our house way too much and wanted to be involved in everything family related. It was hard to get us time. She wanted to live like she did the only thing in life that actually matters (having kids). I get it, she wanted something to live for but it gets irritating when some wine aunt wants to pretend she's your mother all of the time. My buddy has one of these and the story is pretty similar. My girlfriend has a career woman sister who had a kid but has kept it in daycare nearly every day since she has been born, the child was even in daycare for her first birthday. No amount of money is worth throwing your short life away or fucking up your kid's.
Basically, women belong in the kitchen and men need to work hard enough to let them do so, none of this mommy gf bullshit.

Can we make cool wine aunt a meme? I see much potential

>women need decades of work and study plus a phD to achieve the lifestyle I had in high school

killed herself at 50 because she realized that she would be single forever

closest to it is a typical former roastie who can't accept time has taken its toll
left a cool husband, the kids and a very nice house behind to have another turn at the cock carousel
now she has a shitty job, a shitty appartment and can't hold a man down
she had a good thing, tried to go for better in her late thirties and failed
they can't compete with the younger models

No thank god. She sounds like a pretentious cunt.

>cool wine aunt
>cool wine aunt
>cool wine aunt
What?????????

My aunt is a crack whore.

My aunt is a super religion nut that decided to take my cousin to a church when hes face started swelling up, now he's paralyzed on his left side and she's saying a curse caused it.
My family seems fucking cursed or something.

Ive never known anyone with a "cool wine aunt" in my entire life. Everyones aunt including my own has a shit ton of kids and married to some shithead thug.
But then again im black so yeah.

What the fuck is a "cool wine aunt"
Is that the thing that fat girls convince themselves they're going to be
You know, the kind of fat girls who think they're classy because they listen to Adele and have a tacky tattoo on their ankle that they think is classy

>men need to work hard enough to let them do so

How cuck of you

Should be like the boomer meme. Some sickly looking drug addicted old slut doing dumb things

>the kind of fat girls who think they're classy because they listen to Adele
are there actually people like that?

Is your aunt similar to these women?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ufk7IXdxc-c

Cool wine aunt coming through

Attached: 61ED2241-B8CE-4860-ACF8-4644B98C3490.jpg (292x256, 24K)

I had a heroin aunt

Beautiful user, what should the wine aunts catchphrase be?

>what should the wine aunts catchphrase be?
While talking to her nephew "Men are so stupid, oh, not you dear."

Yeah. They don't have any kids.

Female cope lmao

White women in their 30s are trying so desperately to convince themselves that they're ok with not having children and it's fucking amazing to see. It reminds me of the MGTOW men who are like "well I never wanted a girlfriend anyway!".

The woman who tweeted this probably has two cats, one abortion, is over 30, and her favorite song is "Single Ladies" (written by a woman who married a billionaire at the first opportunity).

I have a childless aunt who turned 60 recently. She was always my favorite aunt growing up and is genuinely a kind soul and would always spoil my brother and I. She doesn't drink or party. Instead she spent most of her life looking after my grandmother before she passed away.

As she's getting older and approaching retirement she seems lost in life and unsure of what to do now. I worry as she gets older because she doesn't have any kids to take care of her. Very sad situation. What the hell are you supposed to do as an old lady without kids and grand kids?

Attached: This+is+wojak+knowyourmemecommemeswojakfeelsguy+_04224143ff51188b656574dbcdcb47df.png (5000x5000, 168K)

>As she's getting older and approaching retirement she seems lost in life and unsure of what to do now. I worry as she gets older because she doesn't have any kids to take care of her. Very sad situation.
Dude, go hug your aunt, if she sees how much you and your bro love her then maybe she'll feel better.

I'm gonna have to user because one day she will be gone.

It just sucks because I can't be there for her all the time and neither can my brother. We have lives and what not especially as we get older. I just worry about her.

I don't know how we could even apply this or who it would be directed to. People talking about having good tastes? People bragging about going on vacation?

>It just sucks because I can't be there for her all the time and neither can my brother. We have lives and what not especially as we get older. I just worry about her.
It's okay if you can't always be there as long as you try to communicate every now and then, just a bi-weekly phone call can do wonders for how she'll feel and then when it's her time she'll at least have the comfort of knowing that her family loved her.

It could just be applied to young single mothers. Like the male version is applied to 25-30 year old males who are starting to notice their youth beginning to fade.

>mommy needs her wine!

Maybe you should ask her why she didn't marry one of the hundreds of dudes she fucked

Maybe a new roastie insult?

You're right user. It isn't that hard to even put in that minimal effort. I'll be giving this some serious thought. I should return the favour as she made my childhood so great.

This isn't even a stereotype.

She is truly not a roastie. In another life she was probably a nun or something. Never seen her with a partner male or female in my 26 years of life

Oh boy, is this ever true. I know more than one woman who missed the marriage/children boat and copes by being way too involved in the lives of her herd of ridiculous dogs. "Dog Mom" is definitely real. "Cool wine aunt" is just self delusion for a "boozy old slut."

Cool wine aunt? We both know they're more like Gayle from Bob's burgers than cool

Attached: tumblr_nd6uv95FdZ1u03b3oo3_500.png (500x500, 156K)

it's so true. Those roasties who hit the wall, look like shit but still try to dress and act young thinking they're classy drinking cheap piss wine.

You lose your virginities to each other.

Unironically I agree with this post.

The fact that the Twitter poster even describes her as the "cool" "aunt" (ie from a child's perspective) exposes the truth. A more truthful post would read:
> I'm worried that forgoing having children in my prime because I want to enjoy myself now and work on my "career" will appear to my 40-year old childless self as a mistake but I'll still get to be the cool wine aunt constantly going on exotic vacations because I don't have anything meaningful in my life. R-RIGHT GUYS?

hook me up with your aunt, user. she sounds chill af