How much wine will it take to get me drunk?

How much wine will it take to get me drunk?
Usually I just have 6 pack of beer and that gets me drunk. But im sick of the taste kind of and I had some white wine with my sister and the shit tasted so much better. How much should I drunk im a huge lightweight I just don't want to clean up a mess in the morning.

Attached: wine-lineup-spring-2017-1024x321.png (1024x321, 358K)

Wine is generally 2-3 times stronger than beer by volume. Average beer is 5% ABV and average table wine is 12% ABV.

The only thing beer really offers over wine is more fizz to go with the buzz, and by better hangovers

Universal ratio is 1 oz of liquor = one 12 oz beer = 4 oz glass of wine

Think you will do fine with one bottle, 1 and a half tops. Red is more pain in the morning imo.

breh drink sardinian or spanish red wines
your testosterone levels will thank you later
overall wine is much less harmful than beer for your test

I was thinking of getting white wine. Shit tasted so much better then heineken. You guys actually think I could finish a whole bottle? I'm like 135pounds

Simple math man, quit being a dumbass and do it.

40%/5% = 8x stronger
10x the volume of light beer may be equal to normal 40% vodka, rum or whiskey.

Wines can vary from 7% ABV to 20% ABV

I'm 145 lbs, and have the same tolerance as you (6 pack limit). My mom got a shit ton of nice wine when she graduated from law school a couple of months ago, so I've been experimenting with them. A bottle is my limit, and it gets you fucked up. Anymore will probably have you feeling poopy in the morning

Attached: 4L_45ndoGw9.png (400x612, 120K)

Then again heavy malt liquors like Four Loco go 14%

I'm 6"4 and because of that I'm generally good at drinking, I enjoy wine the most because I've found it gives me a nice buzz, to get me drunk it's about 2 bottles, wasted is 3, and tipsy is 1

I just checked my sisters wine and it was 13% is that enough?

I drink two bottles daily and that only leaves me tipsy since I built up my tolerance but one should do you just fine, if you leave time to enjoy it you'll be ok but if you're thinking of finishing off the bottle quickly you'll get drunk pretty fast

A whole fucking bottle to feel tipsy. Damn how do you do it.

I'm 6'2, 150lbs soaking wet. I typically go for the bold reds so they are usually around 14% abv? Some days I just have two glasses, other days I'll kill the bottle. Whatever it takes to put me to sleep, but I don't go over 1 bottle/day. What kind of beer do you drink? That really changes things around. There are some beers I drink 6 of and feel nothing, because they are 0%, then there are beers that are 12%, and I drink two of them and I'm out.

Yeah. Just remember 5 oz will have the same power as a 12 oz can of Budweiser

Just do the math, use the ABV of the beer to determine how much alcohol is in a six pack, then do the same with the wine and find a good balance. Probably one bottle will be enough desu

>heineken
You might as well drink your own piss. As for switching to wine, if you are just drinking to get drunk skip straight to hard liquor.

For beerdrinkers, don't forget you won't piss as much from wine either. Have some water on the side if you mean to keep your shit together for some reason.

Well, I'm an alcohol and I have to buy 3 bottles to get drunk.
If it tastes you 6 beers to get drunk, that's equivalent to 1 and a quater bottles of wine.

Just buy 2 just to be safe, you don't have to open the 2nd one if you feel drunk enough after the first.

Op here. This is what I got. It's what my sister drinks idk what else to get

Attached: IMG_1736.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)