How would you feel if you saw a guy wearing an outfit like this irl? He isn't fat or anything. Just a normalfaggot...

How would you feel if you saw a guy wearing an outfit like this irl? He isn't fat or anything. Just a normalfaggot. A regular ole' Joe mcthundercuck.

Attached: 61fnrqXSdkL._UL1500_.jpg (1000x1500, 98K)

I would yhink he grew up playing too much fjnal fantasy

badass with enough self confidence to pull it off

pumped up kicks would start playing in my head while having a columbine flashback

Wearing anything but cheap unoffensive clothes reeks of trying to stand out. That outfit makes me think they are a special snowflake contrarian who played too much final fantasy 7

Attached: 1466534347217.png (424x370, 107K)

He'd need to at least be fit. If I saw a skelly dude wearing this kinda outfit I'd judge hard. Also feel like he needs to have dark hair to pull it off but that's just me. Or maybe a hat

If he was reasonably attractive he'd probably draw my attention because black is my aesthetic.
If he was pretty ugly I'd be like, huh? cool clothes.

Would go straight into my cringe comp

Of course they're trying to stand out, that's the point of putting any kind of thought into your outfit

badass definitely

Attached: u0phgfkwf0n01.jpg (1564x1564, 272K)

I would think "wow what a stupid faggot"

Don't care what a guy is wearing or check close enough to notice unless it is glaring.
Last one I did notice was some fag who thought himself one of those ghost guys from Matrix2, all in white and tiny square sunglasses.
That getup in the pic I would not notice I think.

user, please don't do this to yourself. You have so much to live for.

I would think that he's in desperate need of attention and probably a virgin.

LARS, THEY'RE STEALING MY CLOTHES

Attached: 1525477636330.jpg (480x480, 25K)

it would look much better if jacket was shorter (get rid of that leg long shit) and didn't have those gay golden things

I would think he needs to return to 2006 sophomore year in high school

You can put thought into an outfit without dressing like an anime character.

laugh for a few seconds

>Wearing anything but cheap unoffensive clothes reeks of trying to stand out.
>You can put thought into an outfit without dressing like an anime character.

Nice shifting of goalposts, all I said was that's obviously what they're doing, that's the point of it entirely

Pretty nice outfit desu

assuming not at a con i would assume he was a man child. it wouldn't bother me much as long as he didn't try to talk to me or anything.

Attached: OfLPszq[1].jpg (1080x1350, 69K)

i would smirk internally but not say anything.

I would think "wow what a stupid faggot"(1)

Are you the same faggot from yesterday? Holy shit dude, just give up already. You're never, I repeat, NEVER going to look good to people while wearing a black trenchcoat. Either stop giving a fuck what people think of you or dress like a normal human being. I don't care which you choose as long as you stop constantly shitting up MY BOARD with these retarded threads.

Attached: CE3A9D02-0891-4967-A4C0-084B97646BD7.jpg (316x202, 14K)