Ask a professionally diagnosed autistic anything

AMA, you can even ask me nsfw things. I'm forbidden from being by myself too

Attached: REZero1.png (636x352, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDnGFOO7T84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To what extent are you able to blend in with normie society?

Not much, people say I have a "stare" and I have a creepy look

Man up, sissy autist. Your disease is fake.

Can't, its up to the school and my parents. Unless a trust-worthy user wants to sponsor me and move me away.
Its too complicated, can't do anything

Take it to Reddit, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1531642185381.jpg (702x722, 131K)

Have you ever tried to suck your own dick? How long does it take you to cum?

Attached: 1525362529449.png (848x1200, 1.2M)

Catgirl detected.

Thanks for the catgirl, kind sir. *tips hat*

Thanks for the catgirl, user. I appreciate it

She isn't a catgirl. If you actually knew who she was you wouldn't be so confident.

Not the one in the middle, faggot

>AMA
why you dont fuck off to reddit?

I don't care, as long as it promotes girls with animal ears.

She's not a catgirl either.

I don't have a penis
I'm afab and have never orgasmed, two people have tried to help, I didn't ask them to but they did try to make me orgasm, I didn't.

You must be blind, then. You're factually incorrect

What expression is this woman making?

Attached: woman.jpg (590x900, 133K)

Sad?
your comment was not original

its more of an angry/scowling expression.

Have you ever got high on pure THC?
>wake up call

I'll second this question (kind of): Have you ever tried cannabid oil, OP? I keep hearing it mitigates some of the effects of autism.

Nope, I have no access to drugs or anything like that

Are you the kind of autistic that makes you masturbate a lot or are you the kind that thinks it's extremely uncomfortable?

This is the new exclusive me for real autistics
No for real, I hate masturbating, its gross.

Do you have a reason why or is that just a feeling you have? (not trying to invalidate your pov, I just am curious.)

I touch myself. I just feel repulsed by the thought of it sometimes, its complicated, it changes from time to time.
I usually only have a sex drive when I'm in a relationship, and whenever I'm single I just don't want anything to do with sex or even romance.
I only want to "make love" with someone I deeply care about, as in I'm deeply interested in what they do.

What's your plan for learning how to navigate the dominance hierarchy and find success in life?
Are your parents helping you with his, or do you have other mentors who are?

This is preventing you from re-establishing neurogenesis, the growth of brain cells to form more complex systems, improved user interface.
CBD will make you a lazy bum, you will likely be unaffected much by cocaine so do not bother with it. THC found in Sativa dominant plants will give you the sensitivity and that causes the aforementioned effect. Remember, if cocoaine (or the legal equivalent amphetamin) does not work on you, THC will work like a laser canon.

I have no plans
I was hoping to one day marry someone who understood I'm autistic, and well-intentioned, but its too late for that.

Is it too late? Do you say that because you're giving up?

I just feel tired
not of people, but if everyone in general, since i'm stuck in my head a lot

You say you're still in school so I figure you must be pretty young. You certainly have time.
Speaking from experience, though (I'm also HFA), it will take a long time and you will experience many painful failures in the interim. But if you work towards success in life you can definitely find someone who will be with you.
(But skip marriage. That's just prison for men.)

youtube.com/watch?v=FDnGFOO7T84

I'm a pure virgin, I wanted to save myself for someone I feel strongly about at least.
Thank you i guess but I feel bad about life in general, not even in a romantic way, i just feel like I was made to die

I can relate. I've felt the same way for about 4 years now. There's nothing wrong with taking time for yourself and you shouldn't feel pressured to be in a relationship unless you really feel like you're ready for it. I feel like there are actually a lot of people that are very understanding of what Autism entails and with exposure to more people you might find yourself learning ways to cope with it that will help you feel less exhausted by others.

Can you bounce on my cock?

Halve you ever gotten drunk? I read an article that said that autistic people tend to like drinking because they open up a bit.

Nope
I hate doing degenerate stuff like that, ironically enough I do other degenerate stuff like bad hygenie, and i only online date since LDRs get me excited due to how hard they are

I can't do it. Too powerful.

Attached: 1459476583074.gif (540x531, 1.12M)

Autism or Aspergers

Asperger's isn't real you're just a dork

Severe autism
I'm autistic myself and i think labels are bs
I'm denied the house keys and I'm monitored every second of my life

>I'm denied the house keys and I'm monitored every second of my life
What? Why?

As I said, I'm autistic? But I get to have a cozy life, and no one expects anything from me, its too complicated to get into it. Basically since i'm autistic they don't think I get to have self-agency

If you had severe autism you would be incapable of finding this website

Have you accomplished anything in your life?

>Basically since i'm autistic they don't think I get to have self-agency
That's what I'm getting it. I realize you're autistic but that doesn't normally mean you're going to, you know, blinding run into traffic or anything. Like says, there's nothing about your posts here that suggests you're disabled in any real way.
I guess I'm just a little sensitive to all the hatred hurled in this world at autistics. It has dogged me my entire life. Why can't normies just behave themselves and leave us alone? Why are they constantly looking for a fight?

>Muh school
Underage b8
I can smell iron from a mile away

No not really
Unless doing something before it was a meme counts as a accomplishment
I dated a trans girl before it was a meme, I don't want to get into it.

This is why I never tell people I has asperger's, people start to treat you like you're made of glass. They treat you like a drooling imbecile, you sort of become less than human in their eyes.

What decade or year did your parents realize you were disabled?

>I dated a trans girl before it was a meme, I don't want to get into it.
Only an autist could get in that situation, or was it intentional

if you require supervision how are you on Jow Forums

I never understood why the hell you guys can't look into people's eyes. Would you try to explain?

They watch what I do irl and report it, but they only stop me if I do something irl, not online

Do people correct you when your voice, posture, eye contact, or anything else is off?

How is Asperger's not real? It's when you have the social issues or obsessions without the intellectual impairment.

Sorry for the late replies, I rested my eyes for a bit, watched Pokemon I choose you, and ate.

Yes, my dad, and literally anyone I talk to irl

What difference do you notice in people diagnosed before autism awareness and people diagnosed after autism awareness? How different would your life be if you were diagnosed 20 years ago instead?

She wants to suck me

Do you feel like a boy?

how do you meet people? o