How does a femanon/fembot gain orbiters?

How does a femanon/fembot gain orbiters?
Do they have to be good looking? What's the secret?

Attached: nirXQ90_d.jpg (374x480, 12K)

You just have to be a retarded drug addicted faggot and post pictures of yourself doing literally anything. You also need a discord.

the only secret is to post a lot
they have to post often, make it known who they are when they post with a trip or otherwise, and post pictures of themselves

Doesn't hurt to also make appearances on omegle or in the tinychat rooms

The orbiters will come no matter what.

Is being a fattie a disqualifier?

when you first meet lead them on with your pussy and act in a way in which he thinks he has a chance and then slowly pull away without cutting off all contact and by the end of it you guys should have a friendship in which the orbiter puts in all the effort in hopes of getting a whiff of pussy

Attached: Qwke0rA.jpg (1088x640, 51K)

Yes, you have to be as skinny as a jew in Auschwitz.

every girl has orbiters not just 'fembots'

Yikes.
Maybe I'm not ready for orbiters.
I'm not really morally ok with that.

I don't go outside much.
Agorphobia.

Obviously, fatties aren't considered human.

>"fem""bot"
>wants orbiters
>pretends to have morals after learning how to get orbiters
this is some high-level reverse psychology orbiter entrapment strategy
kys roastmaster general

I mean, the problem is that I don't want to lead anybody on and I would rather be straightforward about things from the beginning.

How do I victimize women? Any tips guys?

You can't get orbiters unless you lead them on, they only orbit because they think they have a chance.

>post in discord thread that I'm a girl
>not actually a girl
>guys get clingy
>they start fighting over me
>I try to be as bland as possible but they argue different personality traits about me
>most of then haven't even seen the pictures of my persona (one exgf's face and multiple other exgf's cropped nudes)

Attached: 1531869341150.jpg (1222x554, 380K)

all they need is a 1 minute long vocaroo clip

Then I'm looking for friends, if that's a possibility.

>post discord on discord threads asking for friends
>don't mention that you're female
now stop attention whoring

Not in the long run. Get a dog or a female friend ffs.

Wtf do you think orbiting is? An agreement where both parties are aware of each others motives and have signed on the dotted line?

Orbiter faggots don't want to be friends, they just care about getting a gf.
If you want friends find some vidya you can play with other people.

That would be convenient and no feelings could get hurt, so I don't see why not.
People talk to camgirls and they know they'll never actually get to fuck them but they still hang around.

>thinking that dudes that donate to camwhores and twitchthots dont expect to eventually wife up the whore
I wanna be this naive

Attached: 3138B15E-CE60-4449-9DC4-83AF1E449DA5.jpg (300x411, 27K)

Oh boy, really?
What about waifus then?
Surely they can't expect to actually marry a girl that doesn't exist?

Join an orbiting server and ask for a female role and then guys will message you regardless of how you look trying to find out more about you

pdxwW2D

Well they dont want to exist, either, so it works out doesnt it?
Just avoid everyone on this board except maybe people who arent maladjusted, have a job, or are trying to better themselves without the aid of a romantic partner
like me!

Attached: BF608DD4-53A6-408C-9326-D979A35BCDBE.jpg (1200x800, 221K)

Whats the purpose of having an orbiter? Seriously, why women care so much?
I feel nothing when people compliment me (especially men) and I dislike cheesy talk. Whats so enticing?
I thought about the money and little gifts I could get but then I'd have to be buttering my so said orbiters?

You just haven't seen how effortless and rewarding it is.

It seems like a decent amount of effort, honestly.

look like a slut. that brooke girl had nothing but naked pictures around here but if she was wearing a nice skirt and stuff idk she'd still have orbiters but they'd be less creepy and obsessed