Every guy i talk to from here only wants nudes and sex i just want a friend to be comfy with

every guy i talk to from here only wants nudes and sex i just want a friend to be comfy with

Attached: 11B07A32-1473-41CB-8FE1-481835F1EEEF.jpg (256x256, 14K)

Why are you taking to guys here? This is the worst possible place to find them outside of ISIS training camps.

I'm in a similar boat just cause all I want is a friend.
I will be your friend if we have similar hobbies. What are you into and like talking about?

Why do you even talk to guys here.
They're the worst.
Don't talk to any men here,
trust me.
I know.

are you east coast? why not just talk and mke friends with girls

keek, what do they say/do?
tell me stories

How about someone with crippling anxiety that would have a panic attack if they tried to ask for nudes

i have nothing against making friends on the internet but honestly just try and talk to someone you know in real life, some acquaintance you haven't seen for months, years.

Text a guy/girl you think you would connect with that you barely know. In my case, i met people at the gym (granted not a big fan of the people i meet there), in a few months im going to some event and gonna meet people i havent seen for years, a girl that i might have chances with and some teachers from highschool.

going to concerts and random social shit is fun, you make acquaintances and maybe friends

That's because most people already have all the friends they want and won't ask you if they were to want a genuine friend relationship. The ones asking you are either desperate or have got all the friends they want already, but might as well try to befriend a girl, even when they don't need or want another friend so it's just superficial.
I doubt even you have room for more friends. I know I don't, and I have only one. I wouldn't seek out your friendship, because I'm already fulfilled and have no desire for an "egirlfriend," or whatever the other people expect out of it, I don't understand erelationships.

They do it, because you have nothing more to offer besides your body.
Are you even capable of making an interesting conversation?

What games you play? Ill be your friend if you play same games and are not a shitter.

i dont mind as long as there are no nudes involved lol

Hey thats me. Originally

No one wants to be friends with somebody who will just ghost them

I'm okay with being a friend, and don't really have anyone to talk to. Do you have discord or something similar?

im into things like coloring, cooking, reading, i really wanna get into gardening and maybe making soaps or bath bombs. i like talking about pretty much anything other than sports and politics. im in college so i love talking about my classes and what im learning in them. i like talking about astronomy too. its hard to come up with things i like talking about im so used to conversations just flowing lol

i want to make a female friend because im still not used to interacting with women (all boys school), im gay so you can keep your disgusting nudes to yourself

I'd offer to talk but don't want to post my discord on here
Thats harsh reality of r9k for girls fembot. Goodluck I hope you find some good friendos

Women make crappy, non comfy frens.
Only biological females though, if you have steem you can add mine.
BlazeXM

what else do you have to offer besides fap material? women's personalities are all so boring and just copied from everyone else, why would I talk to a fem about stuff I care about instead of a guy? the answer is the chance of nudes

what's ur discord

All well and good and while I doubt any of those I'd said off the top my head, well minus astronomy, they are all interest I have as well. Crafting things in general is always fun which goes well with cooking, really been into russian style cooking recently.

Discord is LethargicCoffee#2566
For people who want a friend

Why aren't you looking for female friends then

Wait I'm a guy from here but I want friendship possibly a relationship but I dont force these things

Also your interests sound cool, I took an astronomy class a couple semesters ago and it was probably my favorite science course I've taken. Can we be friends?

>be guy with gf
>just post on discord threads to make friends
>explicitly say no females
>get dm's from females
>they get clingy
>they get angry at me for having a gf

Attached: 1531490350162.jpg (750x1000, 84K)

orbiter collector don't bother

>have gf
>on Jow Forums
I can see how they wouldn't quite be expecting that, user

too busy responding to discord, lol

If you're talking to members of the opposite sex it's obviously for mating purposes don't be naive.

Attached: 14444101.jpg (369x387, 35K)

>guy with gf
>on Jow Forums
Get the fuck off my board

Yeah but why cant they just be my friend? Why do they expect me to be their e-bf? Why even dm me when I clearly say no females allowed.

On another note why is it that when I say no females allowed it's always guys thinking I am a female?

Attached: 1531106831495.jpg (500x495, 48K)

What is the Jow Forums discord anyways?

how do you say it and why do you specifically exclude females in your text, just ignore them.

having friends of the opposite sex is retarded

if one exists its probably dead as fuck like any 90% of other attempts at a discord for Jow Forums

>I dont want to talk to females
That's what I say. After talking for a while it would be a waste to just stop talking after they show me they're female. Would you instaghost someone over that?

THIS IS BAIT11!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OP IS NOT A FEMALE

DO NOT FALL FOR IT! HE IS SOME BORED ASSHOLE LOOKING FOR YOUS

I don't even want nudes or sex, I just specifically want a cute girl to cuddle with.
Maybe after college I'll get a decent job and could pay women to do that for me.

yes!! id love to be friends whats your discord?

right, add me then
be warned that i'm online only when i remember that discord exists, and even then busy mode is always on
might only talk to you when no other source of fun is available

Nudes are overrated I haven't bothered to ask for them since I was in highschool and when i get them literally look at them once then delete

Can I post a throwaway email first? I dont really wanna post my Discord on a thread

I'll be your friend, op. I have no intentions of hooking up with you or some backhanded bs. I don't want to see your pictures, but talking over mic would be cool I guess. No pressure though I can be very awkward and shy too sometimes.

If you're interested send me a message to my throwaway email. Hope to hear from you.

[email protected]

Coziness is the ideal friend setting

Olelelelle are you an atheist ?

all the thirsty neckbeards here lol

Attached: FB_IMG_1517154996292.jpg (605x902, 46K)

I'll be your friend. Post an email.

OP admitted to being a trans on discord
be careful guys

The offer is now off the table. Good night.

yeah why

originalalallalalal

Can I proselytise you?

lol salty ass virgin

Attached: 1523661363303.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

yeah go for it what religion are you?

I'm not religious, I'm a deist

why can't being comfy involve nudes? guys like that stuff

I know no one in my periphery

post contact info im interested

Clement Atlee#8424

And we want a friend to be comfy with who we also fugg. The two things aren't mutually exclusive.