/drugfeel/

Stoned as I type this edition

Attached: tripping in mecca.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iMqobP1KOs&list=PL9B03B3BF2DAD6223&index=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking pissed, waited 3 weeks for chinks to send me some new fentalogues on the market, all of it turned out to be bunk. Never had problems with this vendor before but I'm pissed. Gonna be ordering 5gs of O-DSMT and maybe some poppy seeds for tea before the emd of the week to make up for it

Daily reminder that drugs are for normies

Daily reminder to fuck off. If you aren't taking shit your life is too good to be a robot.

Should I vape or smoke (roll a j) the rest of my weed r9k? Got about half a grinder(medium sized) full and some kief too

Please help me out here.

Attached: 1530543231466.jpg (854x960, 113K)

I bought 7g weed for $30 how shit is it gonna be

You should be able to just look at it and tell the quality

No pipes or other glassware on hand?

invest in a bong, it saves a lot of weed if you smoke it right

Ate two hits of the best lsd I've had in decades. Tripping so hard I can't even type without henpecking the keys

How are you meant to smoke it right? I've got a shitty little water bong but I feel like there's some nuance to it I'm missing. I see people let the smoke build up and breathe it in all at once, but when I try to do that it ends up going into my lungs too early

yuppies killed it for me. the same friend who grabbed a bottle of nitrous from me, threw a joint into the grass is now a huge burning man faggot who snorts coke and microdoses acid

intoxication is against the will of Allah, brother...

so i said i would answer and here it is, although a little late.
i got my 2cb from poland but iirc it was advertised as being sold from germany. he took a very long time to ship it and i ended up getting a 75% refund but then the order actually came so i got an even better deal. i cant remember the sellers name but id know it if i saw it. the price was amazing though, like 10g for less than $300.
as far as countries, anywhere but the netherlands.
and nice song user I was way too fucked up to type any more last night, i couldnt really see the screen and it was taking me so long to type out words that i felt like I would miss a lot of the peak if i kept writing. and that peak was fuckin intense too. i didnt expect it to be so great cause that redose was only like 4 or 5 hours before my initial dose but no, that was def the most powerful experience ive had with heroin so far. the only downside is i was still somewhat high when i woke up this morning and i had to drive to work and work while i was still a little fucked. a cup of coffee, some adderall and a dr. pepper for breakfast helped sober me up a bit. its like every day i break a new boundary of something i told myself i wouldnt do. yesterday it was re dosing 5 times in a night, 2 of which were large amounts. today it was driving a van while fucked up. tomorrow who knows. i need to get this shit curbed or i am going to be quite addicted and quite incapable of fixing it.

I cant wait to get fucked up again tonight. I know i shouldnt but heroin is irresistable, especially after having such a great time last night. im gonna dose it out right now just cause im so excited to get fucked up. i think like 35-40mg cause of tolerance.
yeah escaping your problems by using harmful addictive substances for short term satisfaction is something only a healthy normal person would do. fuck off normie

Attached: 1480435053318s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Unfortunately not friendo. Only papers and a vape.

godspeed man. wish i were tripping with u

Attached: 6c00970a19e08418758816bf675c65a9.png (623x515, 964K)

bumping adfasdfseee

Don't know where to get them t b h
Too dumb for bitcoin and deep web

Research chemicals, just google it.

Most RCs are shit though and you're gonna want to migrate to the deep web eventually. I'm at this point currently, once I understand how PGP works its on.

redpill me on acquisition. withdrawal is a literal hell.

>acid
>browsing r9k of all places

Im sorry dude but that's just fucking pathetic

Browse /x/ or search for black-pills while your mind is wide open.

Same. I'm learning now.

>he doesn't like to drop a tab to listen to his favorite tunes with the whole world being a lot more fun
Best way to enjoy yourself if everything else's lost it's joy
Didn't think drug elitists existed

Attached: 1527807636029.jpg (2200x2158, 1.47M)

about to snort a good amount of dope. i got some benadryl for the itching. hopefully i can get in that head zone again. that shit is so powerful when you manage to keep your head in that constant rush. im preddy sure that heroin is my favorite drug now although ketamine is an excellent runner up and both dmt and molly deserve honorable mentions

What comfy music do you guys like for opiates?
ive been listening to some comf bossa like this youtube.com/watch?v=_iMqobP1KOs&list=PL9B03B3BF2DAD6223&index=5
Brazil seems like such a comfy country, id love to visit.
this user is right, get the fuck off of Jow Forums altogether. get off the computer and go outside, theres so much to explore and enjoy when youre tripping.
acquiring what? heroin?

Attached: 7ac46233747000.56b87bc07c3bd.jpg (2528x1420, 1.18M)

>drug elitist

Well it's a different set of values I guess. I appreciate the power acid has over me and I don't take it lightly.

I think it's important to be one with nature / the truth, acid is pointless recreationally might as well smoke 'le weed'.

You using tails? Where is PGP in tails?

>tfw haven't smoked in 2years
>thinking about trying again because I made good money in crypto last December and have a new job that makes me ok money and want to relax this summer
>too autistic to go out and look for a weed dealer
>used to order at S!lkr0ad back in the day
>then H4n5a was my shit for a long time (god I miss that site)
>now I'm too scared to go look bc it feels like 90% of them are LE and there a lot of phisings up

Anyone know a legit site or should I just look on ~h!dd3n w!k! and order at some sketch site and hope its not phising or v3ndor is not scam

Just got these bad boys

Attached: Screenshot_20180718-130923.png (1080x1920, 1.78M)

I would love to take LSD but I like a big city, every park in my vicinity is full of people, especially in summer. The thought of encountering judgemental people makes me paranoid just thinking about it.

I've had police called on me just for sitting on a park bench

Just wear sunglasses, you can't even get arrested for being under the influence unless you're spazzing the fuck out

Besides 2C-B, LSD is probably the easiest drug to take in public

You gotta get a better bong, $40-50 for a decent one.
You also gotta not waste weed by smoking huge bowls, just do really small ones and work your way up until you can snap massive bowls no problem

how fast does heroin tolerance develop? i feel like i need way way more than i did even just a couple days ago. last night i got fully high twice (about 120mg total) so maybe that increased my tolerance more.
i just want to take more and more and more and more and never ever stop
dream market is the largest and arguably the best market out there right now. for reviews use the forums from dream as well as dnmavengers. oh and use tails, tor isnt good enough by itself anymore.
a vape is a much better investment financially

>acid is pointless recreationally
you must have never candyflipped lad, gives you the energy and euphoria and energy of mdma with even strong visuals and a lot less of the "spiritual" bullshitery

Oh my goodness, candyflipping is the most euphoric thing you can experience in this reality

only time I've ever managed to cum on mdma and it was godly, swear my brain blew out once I hit that nut

Attached: 1526191348617.jpg (1691x1127, 559K)

What an absolute madman. I want to try this.

not as good as raw H but its one of the best combos out thre
id like to try heroin with DMT, heroin with 2cb or heroin with ketamine, i think those could all be grreat but i gotta research them first
iktf

Yeah. I've legit just downloaded it.
I haven't even booted it yet. Is it difficult to use? The guide on plebbit seemed pretty easy.

i want to tell random normies that i shoot up heroin to scare them

I thought dream got taken down? Also I heard suspicion that it was in the hands of LE like they did with H4n5a. They had some vendor accounts supposedly because they used the same password as on Han54, I found it hard to believe that vendors were this stupid that is why I am doubting that dream is uncompromised. Also pretty shitty that the clearweb DNM reddits got taken down where they reviewed vendors, now the risk of getting scammed is definitely much higher.

If raw H is more euphoric than candyflipping, I'm never touching H

youre a normal and must leave

Anyone else here bipolar? Drugs keep me so fucking sane, especially psychedelics oddly enough

My G, PGP works like this innit. You have your priv key and pub key. Seller has priv key and pub key. U encrypt ur message with his pub key and he can only decrypt it using his priv key and vice versa.

Out of heroin and getting more and more sick as the day goes by

Take it as an opportunity to quit

Any1 kno how to get Lean in UK? Someone suggested I get codiene linctus or suttin but idk how good that is

this is some powerful shit, ii lost track of how much i tok. almost fell asleepm acouple oif times but goddamn i oove it. so comfie
its not hard if youre not a tech illiterate apple cuck or just lazy.
i was in a rite aid today and seriously thought about trying to needles. feels bad man, im getting addicted faster than i thought.
dream has been back for years, you need to bef acreful finding a vendor but its fairly safe. source: im fucking wasted right now froim dream market.
yee since reddit is fascist now you neeed to use the dream forums or dnm avengers forums. (all .onion sites)
its so much better trust me, i feel way better rn than any tohr drug cimbo iv tries
yes and make sure uy put ur public keyy in your accounbt description
i dopnt look fformard to this. bad times ahead

Attached: 052.png (265x258, 118K)

That picture tho. Fuckin kek

Hahahaha no. I've got a guy coming tomorrow

Faam what strain are you bunning rn?

This nigga noddin yall

Attached: 1527626854716.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Why not do literally any other drug? You're just ending up a slave to the drug like millions of people before you, making you a mega-normie

Opiates: 1
Normies: 0

ive been snorting it, idk its some kind of "gunpowder" but it just tars up cause its so humid out.
or if you ment the weed ive soking its purple diesel. and its most cetantly diesel and its actually brwn not purple

i have a comfy brown blanket just like that and im gonna wrap myself up in it, put on a pair of aviator sunglasses and stare with a smug smile on my face. i love comy pepe. iu love comfy heroin

im happy. heroin isnt happy. i win

Attached: 1525020508030.jpg (759x847, 70K)

Bros I'm very hungry what should I eat?

Dino Nuggets

goddamn im fuckin wiped right now. i cant believe i was seriou8sly considering walking through my neighborhood to go to the beach and chill ther and take a photo of my smoke spot on a big boulder overlooking the bay. i can barely see or read tho soi i could never walk there and make it bvack ok and without attracting attention.

Attached: __(2).gif (400x388, 280K)

Doesn't matter, fuck other people, you do you and have a good time :)

Does meth actually increase your reaction time so much that you can dodge bullets?

AYO THIS NIGGA NODDING HARD

Attached: 1525109512532.jpg (245x249, 14K)

>everyone nods

Reminds me of when I had a nasal spray bottle of a fenanyl analogue a few summers ago. I went to a food court, kept my sunglasses on indoors, ordered a shit load of food, and nodded to sleep right at my table in front of a lunchtime rush of people

Shit, I would even nod out in front of my mom at the dinner table. She'd ask why I was so sleepy and I'd just mumble out "long day"

anyone else here use tincture for their weed? I have a medical licence so I can pick up the absolute best weed and weed derivatives whenever I want.

I took some about an hour ago and it's finally kicking in, feels good man

Attached: tincturebottles-1132x670.jpg (1132x670, 130K)

its avery small town and my neighbors know me and while they might not mind me smoking weed if i was lucky and it was the right person, they would call the police if i was fucked up on hard drugs on public land in their neighborhood
you know theres only one way to test this
thats fucking depressing, i hope i od or get clean or kms. anything is better thhan that shit

Attached: index.jpg (250x192, 9K)

>decades
Literally oldfag on Jow Forums or a fed

Lol nodding at the dinner table doesn't even begin to reach how low drugs can take you in life (or how low they've taken me)

So how fucked up are your guys' lives that you do heroin? The only people I know who do heroin were sexually abused / raped, and their family doesn't care whether they're alive or dead

I nodded out at a huge family dinner last week. 10/10 would recommend

to you (and others) how did you find a heroin link up?

just snorted another little bump, 10-20mg, in total thats like 80mg i think and one vape bowls worth of weed and .5mg klonopin over the last 70 minutes

i meant the food court nodding but still, thats pretty fucked user

im just a run of the mill robot, rejected by society cause of bad social skills, being skelly and a manlet. i have had a few decent friends but am very bad at making new ones. im khhv ofc. then i was depressed and developing extreme anxiety i dropped out of college. since then ive been on a drug binge for 2 years while working and going to community college
dark net user

I was raped by my step brother for most of my childhood and when I finally came clean my mom took my stepdads side and kicked me out taking all of my family with her

>When everyone's praying to Allah but you're about to meet him

My life isn't any more fucked than the average robots. I am just socially phobic and chronically depressed to the point that opiates are the only thing that makes life anything but a nightmare

I have 25mg of hydrocodone. I ate pizza 2 hours ago. What do I do? I have somewhat medium tolerance.

Attached: 1530259502281.jpg (768x1024, 251K)

>be me, 19. Only drunk once. about 3 years ago. Also 5'3 120 lb manlet
>Be last night, drinking Mikes. (ik, it's girly)
>Get drunk after 4 or so, drank them in a span of an hour and a half. Rather fast for me.
>I'm sauced, go to park by my house. Get high with friend. 2 hits off his bowl and it was good shit.
>Lay down cause I'm dizzy as fuck, heads spinning in 4 different directions.
>Hit juul to try and stop spinning, hit it multiple times.
>Couldnt walk, couldnt lift arms
>Puke like 4 times.
Half hour later
>Starts raining about 12 A.M.
>Friends get me water and bread, make sure I'm okay and they leave.
>Wake up at 6:30 A.M., drink water, eat bread, brush teeth cause vomitting.
>Pass out and wake up at 11.
>Still groggy and semi-high. it's 8:42 P.M.
It felt great and terrible at the same time. i know, I'm inexperienced but it was fun. One of the best nights i had in a while

Have you ever considered seeing a psychologist? I thought I was just depressed and lonely, turns out I have bipolar disorder and Asperger's. Knowing what's wrong with you can bring lots of hope and understanding, while providing the opportunity to improve upon your faults

just take it all
not trolling it is your best bet

Thats what, 5 hydro pills? Wait till your stomach is totally empty and down em all at once wuth a beer or two. If you've never done it before you might puke but if you can wait till the euphoria has fully kicked before hurling in you'll be on cloud nine

Eat it, if you have naproxen (Aleve) take that first. If you have grapefruit juice, drink that first. Wait 2 hours after your meal to take em, also tobacco and weed great increase the high. Enjoy!

I have, he diagnosed me with social phobia and a specific form of OCD, and prescribed klonopin and prozac to help. It does help, but it doesn't make me want to live like opiates do

Ate a quarter of an edible about 20 mins ago. Gonna eat another quarter if I don't start feeling it soon then lay in bed and play Bloodborne

Attached: 1520436185192.jpg (1000x750, 451K)

I know all about the pain of social isolation, it's not the way any human was meant to live, we're social creatures. I struggle with drug dependence but I haven't let it turn to addiction out of fear my only option left will be suicide.

does anybody know wehn redosing heroin becomes useless or just really inneficient? does it increase the negative effects and the addictiveness? i want to redose a second (or third i cant remember) but i dont want to feel like shit and waste a lot of dope either.
i smoked dmt on 25mg hydrocodone and it was one of my best drug experiences ever. i met god, well actually god was Noam Chomsky. He had some wise things to say
i highly reccomend you try this if you have DMT
holy shit you worded that well. i used to feel exactly the same way user

Attached: 1515475627920.jpg (539x539, 51K)

Eat the whole thing and die

Actually no, save the other 3/4th
Buy some DXM (you'll need 300-600mg)
Wait like a week, consume both on an empty stomach, puke after an hour or so, and enjoy the ride. You'll thank me later

I much prefer social isolation actually. If I'm completely sober so much as seeing another human in my line of sight sends me into fight or flight mode.

If you can live in relative comfort without drugs, you should.

God, Id have to be this fucking degenerate.

How low in life do you have to be to even consider doing anything harder than weed or some psychedelics?
I feel sorry for all of you who shoot heroin or any opiates really, it's really the worse decision you can make in your life.

Attached: 1496987548669.png (225x225, 4K)

There is a limit to how much you can dose while staying conscious enough to appreciate it. Best case scenario you pass out and wake up still high. Worst case scenario you overdose. Either way you'll be feeding your brain more feel good chemicals than its used to having and it will crave them again once you're sober

I wouldn't call it comfort, I'd say I just tolerate it. Bipolar depression is the shittiest thing ever, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Some days I can't physically move my body because the the pain is so overwhelming, I just lie there waiting for the pummeling of suicidal ideation to end

Vape the kief, highest temp

I been doing dope for years but I would never touch a needle. I mostly mix it in water and drink it.

>tfw JUST rand out of weed

Oh well, gonna wait a couple weeks till I get some more.

I somewhat agree; it's definitely fun to toy around with opioids, benzodiazepines and prescription amphetamines, so long as you don't make a habit out of it

What the fuck? I've never heard of someone doing this, why not just smoke it?

I'd fuck up trying to chase it on foil and I don't want to produce smoke any of the times I'm dosing. I do snort it too, but sometimes my nose needs a break and I'll just orally dose. It's not heard of as often 1) because you can't do it with all forms of dope and 2) because the media sells it as THE BIG BAD that only junkies under a bridge do by shooting needles into their dick veins. Its basically the same as swallowing any crushed pain pill, just more potent

benadryl is working far better than claratin allegra and xyxal, its fuckin great, the itching is basically a non issue

pic related:
i dont shoot my heroin i snort it so im not a degenerate according to you.
that sounds scary, i guess i should take this drug more seriously in terms of redosing. im not sure exactly how many times ive redosed and i was too lazy to weigh two of them, im not even sure of the precise amount of the first dose. i really dont want to od or die at home. anywhere else wouldnt be half as bad.
dont you want to know what the rush is like tho? ive been on it for 6 days but im already very interesded in what the instant feeels would be like from shooting up. if it wasnt so hard to buy and prepare needles i would do it.
yeah or just snort monkey water

I got dilaudid in the hospital in IV. And I lived for that fucking rush.

Mmmmm that sounds fucking nice

From what I hear once you start shooting you've reached the point of no return. I can live without the rush if it means having more self control over my use

i od'd on adderall last year(ikik, stupid meme way to od) and covered it up so nobody knew the truth. def some of the the most shitty 2 days ive ever had in that hospilat
ive heard that too but are we not past the point of no return anywayy? why not speed it up

That's what I've heard about smoking meth

I don't know about you but my NEET ass can support a week of use per month at best, not a daily addiction. On top of that theres no hiding shooting up, I still live with my dad and can't afford to get kicked out.

But hey, you do you homie