/thinspo/

what do you guys think about girls with eating disorders? its summer and it got pretty bad
and at this point i dont want to recover

the important question is are there anyone else with an ed? does anyone want a buddy?

also a thinspo bread!

Attached: gallery_234037_18941_11361.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Hit me pretty hard recently. Been going longer and longer without eating. Went three days up until today.

Attached: 1529771073158.jpg (2280x1484, 622K)

What kind of eating disorder do you have, and how does it affect you?

>tfw male anorexic
Nobody cares about us

Attached: 1832f963-a70a-4515-b33f-f9149c605eb2.jpg (640x786, 80K)

are any of you on EDC?

throwing this out there again since this is the right context for it. i love annies. im a hetero male, but still appreciate all things thin. Kik me at dembones_fam if you want someone to chat with, honest feedback, whatev. its sort of my main fetish.

she has for me the ideal body but I'd call her just thin rather than ana. I'm underweight but that's just because I'm a lanklet rather than ED

>ideal body
>thighs are touching
whew

do you drink a lot of water?
i restrict (

Attached: 36606901_264426827657756_9161361578208002048_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

>what do you guys think about girls with eating disorders?
Terrible.
I had it, and my sister too. I guess that mental fuckery runs in our family, and also our mother was a psycho, always criticizing us, making us fight each other, telling us that we were mediocre and we had to be better and aim for perfection. Fuck her, seriously. Fucking hag. Even now, at her lowest, she has 3 guys trying to marry her. You can't imagine what is to have a real Stacy as a mother...

I had anorexia and was always unhealthily thin, but that's all. I managed to gro out of it and started enjoying life.
My sister was much whorse. Ana and mia. I remember she was a walking skeleton. It was horrible. Her hair was falling, she was covered in some kind of vellus hair... It was spooky. And I was cunt back them. I used to mock her and call her fat.
She only started getting better when the state took her away cause she was about to die.

Jesus, this nights make so incredibly depressed.

Anyone know what tags to use on tumblr for male thinspo, I don't use tumblr but I figure there's some good malespo on there but those tags don't tend to show anything.
around 4 litres a day yeah

the eating disorder itself isnt the fetish, just the body that it produces. its a sickness, i know.

how do you "grow out of it"? do you just wake up one day and be ok with eating? or was it gradual, with more food becoming "safe" to consume?

Attached: o681nyXh561rs9wxwo1_500.jpg (500x333, 29K)

im anorexic but im trying to recover a bit and get fit since my crush likes athletic girls

hes massive and can wrap his hands all the way around my waist... i love the size difference and want to feel even tinier next to him but id rather look more like a victoria's secret model than skeletor

>mfw he eats 3k calories a day, has never gone a day without eating

Attached: download.jpg (750x741, 30K)

My man if you're not looking to be face deep in a nice toned pair of thighs I just don't know what to say to you.

>im changing myself to please my man
this is such a cliche. just be yourself and get with someone who truly appreciates you for who you are now.

lol why do women think those fake nails are a good look? all i can think of when i see them is velociraptors and them getting crap on their fingers after their claws tear through the toilet paper

>Mummy was ebil!!!
>Completely glosses over his own role in his sisters anorexia

Attached: 1526675077010.jpg (700x461, 50K)

>stop liking what i dont like desu
completely unoriginal

Most guys want their girl to actually be healthy and not some boney skelly with no muscle.

it takes all flavors to make the world spin round

do you take any vitamins? i only take magnesium because i get cramps
try to find a very skinny model and follow them!
do you think there was a particular person who started this fetish?
get better but dont try to change for anyone besides getting healthy...
not the thread for this bullshit my dude, we like the feeling of bones popping through the skin

Attached: pc1bns6G8G1x27oago1_1280.png (889x1046, 651K)

they feel very nice, scratches are amazing, they elongate the hand and painted nails were always some sort of standard of beauty, also you cant say that those are fake nails, who knows, theyre just long

Attached: tumblr_pc2aicTWB11xrxcpwo1_400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>what do you guys think about girls with eating disorders?
It doesnt matter what others think, health will always be more important than what the opposite sex likes.
my life got 100 times better once I realized this and recovered from anorexia
If OP or anyone else wants to talk I'd love to

>do you think there was a particular person who started this fetish?
it was a gradual process at first, just not liking how my first steady girlfriend gained 100 lbs after meeting me. but what really sealed it into place was my most recent ex. she became very ill and lost a lot of weight. went from 125 or 130 lbs down to just under 100. the bonier she got, i realized i couldnt keep my hands off of her. my boner had never been stiffer. been chasing annies ever since, and noticed that they are fucking rare out in nature. ive never been with anyone who was severely emaciated, so i dont know how low i would be willing to go before i thought it was weird.

>or was it gradual, with more food becoming "safe" to consume?
Yeah, pretty much.
I started eating more and more foods. I ate only chicken (as meat) for years, while I eat many more now.
I still have some shit left, like chocolate. Might seem weird, but I haven't have chocolate in maybe 15 years. I just can't eat it. I don't know, there's something wrong with me. Same with soda, but that's more of a taste.
Going out, being social, understanding the body and yourself, it really helps. You need a new perspective of thw world.
Fuck off. I know I was a cunt, is the one thing I regret the most in my life. My sister didn't deserve it.
But we were encouraged to fight each other.
I was bad, but my mom was terrible.
I know I'll be a good mom as long as I avoid being anything like her.

Attached: 452524524.jpg (446x446, 47K)

Im 6'4 and went from 240 to 170 from reduced diet and daily running.
I have the stretch marks to prove it too.

Do you know current % body fat?

>I know I'll be a good mom
Pls be my wife

i dont really care about damaging my body, i dont have any control in my life other than my food consumption... dc is gelepapu#1427
if you do end up with someone unhealthily skinny, get them healthy first! hope youll have the brains to do that man, have a nice one
i dont eat meat, fish or any carbs. carbs scare me the fuck out.

Attached: tumblr_pc2r5vyxsG1x8p591o1_1280.jpg (750x1053, 73K)

id like her to be healthy enough to not die, healthy enough that her body doesnt cannibalize itself. ideally healthy enough to produce children, but that may be asking too much. im always amazed the number of people who freak out when i admit to liking this.

k I sent u a freind request, I have a cute korean guy for my profile pic

>never talked/came across any guys with ana, whats your discord?
i dont use discord. EDC is a forum for people with eating disorders

added!
i only browsed MPA.. never heard of that before, thanks for this!

Attached: tumblr_pc19w0M1RG1x27oago1_1280.png (950x1062, 610K)

i was abused as a kid so i'm trying my best to gain self-esteem but i still feel like my only value is in being the perfect gf/future wife for a man

any external reason to recover is good enough for me right now, if i try to do it for myself i panic and think i'm getting fat without realizing it

Attached: tumblr_pbkhtruHWp1x7emuoo1_640.jpg (564x846, 111K)

It's made by a former MPA mod since MPA is glitchy.

No idea but I can see my hip bones and rib cage easily, I also have a bit of meat left on my upper chest and arms from being obese

>i dont eat meat, fish or any carbs. carbs scare me the fuck out.
I used to be like that, but God, I love eating now. There's nothing like pasta. Bread is irreplaceable. I love cooking cause half the fun is experimenting and making some awesome random sauce, just so I can dip a whole bread in it.
I fear I'm getting fat now, I'm the fattest I've eve been, I think is something like 140 lbs at 5'10''. But honestly, I try not to care. I worry sometimes, but I love how I look. I'm exercising too and it shows.
I'm damaged goods, user. You can do better.

already made an account haha, mpa indeed is pretty dead too
find a hobby! or something youre good at, dont be ONLY dependent on someone else

Attached: tumblr_pc2eoqgmXg1vbfmgao1_1280.jpg (750x913, 140K)

You might like user. I have regulared those threads for four years now. Very comfy.

What are your stats? Goal stats?

MPA has fat girls that say they have an eating disorder when they skip breakfast

This is what I look like currently.

Woops forgot pic
Oreginali

Attached: orca-image--1094432239.jpg (720x1195, 94K)

For most of my life, I was borderline chubby. I also have a very pear shaped body and I tend to store fat in hips/tights/butt while my upper body remains thin.

My whole life people joked about my body type, as its really pear shaped. My mom would laugh at me. I've been called a fat ass my whole life. Of course being a loser I'd eat my feelings out.
Being a fat ass is one of the reason I never had a bf or dated. I was too ashamed of existing.
Anyways, even now at 43kgs I still have a fucking ass and thick tights and I hate it.
I try not to state myself, not weighting, not counting calories. Im trying to accept myself but I don't know... some days are better than others.

Attached: eugenia.jpg (384x384, 17K)

>we like the feeling of bones popping through the skin
user stop. i dont have a good chance to fap today and this isnt helping

What's your bmi at OP? Mine is 18.5
:((

thanks
im 170 cm CW: 55 kg GW: 46ish kg
also it got to the point where i was shamed of "promoting" ana... on MPA what the hell
you can do this user! keep in mind that you might be also suffering from body dysmorphia, you probably arent even "fat" in those places where you said, but being 43 kg is a goal in itself, hope you get better my dude
i dont really like bmi but currently its fucking 19 :"))))

Attached: tumblr_pc167alGcC1xrtw1lo1_400.jpg (400x398, 33K)

thats a really nice picture desu

how long have you guys had an ed, and do you know what triggered it initially? the first time i can remember restricting what i ate was when i was in elementary school, since my parents were very strict and i was the only control i had over my life

i started restricting to lose weight in early middle school, i was obsessed with america's next top model/model documentaries

Attached: tumblr_paxe40h7uJ1xy6lhto1_1280.jpg (702x524, 76K)

my mom always ate a lot of food, she isnt obese or anything but it would always be so disgusting to me, all i could ever imagine was a pig
even though i love animals
i think my "trigger" was my good friend in high school, she had orthorexia and then recovered during one summer and got morbidly obese, that scared the fuck out of me, i was so scared of gaining weight so i started restricting/fasting
so i think the tendencies were there from like the age of 13ish, but i have a bigger problem for like 2 years now

Attached: tumblr_pc2ygitvsr1xzo3rio1_500.png (500x283, 237K)

I always thought of it as a symptom of my overall mental illness. I did not start restricting until my late 20s which is pretty rare I think.

>symptom of my overall mental illness
which mental illness?

It is very hot but those girls are still 3d cunts

Work out more

Fuck off posting your tumblr shit

I get this strange feeling that is is OCD-tier stuff. Like how somebody is able to have a piece of mind when they reach a perceived number in weight.

Am I wrong for saying this?

5'11 110lbs

I would only date a girl as skinny as me honestly.

Attached: 41E879B1-D2B4-4A50-A9EE-60D30FDCF259.jpg (1536x2048, 546K)

How do you keep your hair healthy?
I don't have an eating disorder but I'm pretty skinny and when I lose weight I can see my hair fall down more and get tinner.

hey guys, here is the bone zone?
asking for a friend ;)

Attached: 1531770972643.gif (185x168, 62K)

most of the people ive talked to say its about control. as mentioned already ITT its the only thing in their life they feel they have any control over

Was this thread moved from /fa or did this board just grow another shitty general