NASICHAN GENERAL

NASICHAN GENERAL

We are doing a fundraiser. This way we achieve two objectives:

a) We get our Queen the money she was so unjustly robbed of.
b) We make JewTube look like the money-grubbing kikes they are.

Here is a news story for rules: sfgate.com/crime/article/YouTube-shooter-purchased-gun-in-January-in-San-12809397.php

Here is the Thread Requiem: youtube.com/watch?v=QbwHUumFRGw&t=182s

Attached: aesthetic.jpg (3000x2308, 751K)

Other urls found in this thread:

savitridevi.org/PDF/impeachment.pdf)
angelfire.com/rnb/bashiri/Stories/straydog.html
crowdrise.com/in-memory-of-nasim-aghdam1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: image-2.png (1501x1517, 503K)

Attached: censorship kills.jpg (1104x1104, 390K)

Attached: dark star.jpg (916x985, 143K)

Attached: casre.jpg (282x233, 53K)

Attached: bun in flowers 1.jpg (1756x1976, 1.08M)

Stop obsessing over this woman. Her life amounted to nothing. It's time you become literate again. I want to sit with you in a nice garden, drinking tea, and talking about literature we read together, like Machen or Blake. Instead, you worship this whore rather than truly great Iranian writers or literary figures.

Why oh why has philistinism grown so large? This woman amounted to nothing. Did you know Sadegh Hedayat was heavily influenced by Poe, wrote pieces encouraging vegetarianism & growht of Zoroastrianism, and also wrote short horror stories?

No, you didn't, cause you only worry about whores. You are not a gentleman to drink tea with me in nice garden and read poetry and contemplate the deeper mysteries of life. This is the ultimately goal of the magus, of the Persian spirit, to use art as a mean to transverse worlds unforeseen. But no, you worry about bitches like this whore, Nassim.

Attached: GREEN QUEEN.jpg (1168x657, 183K)

Nice pasta, faggot. Is it vegan?

Attached: dark queen 2.jpg (2553x1492, 1M)

Attached: dark star 2.jpg (914x682, 80K)

It's not pasta. It's time you settle down into solitude and infinity and read more. It is time you become a literate gentleman whose mind is focused on the Infinite that good, quality writing touches upon. You have a great culture and great writers. Why not focus on these instead of whores?

It is time you evolve. It is time I take you to the next level.

damn the shills are out in full force, (((you))) won't take her from us

Attached: nas bird.jpg (1080x725, 171K)

Tell me more, faggot.

Hello! I see this has made people interested in Vegetarianism/Veganism, I would recommend that you look into the writings of the Greek-French author "Savitri Devi Mukhjeri". Specifically her book, "Impeachment of Man" (savitridevi.org/PDF/impeachment.pdf)

"An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Führer to the vegetarian
question. He believes more than ever that meat eating is wrong. Of course he
knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After
the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also. Maybe he is right.
Certainly the arguments that he adduces in favour of his standpoint are very
compelling."
— Dr. J. Goebbels
Goebbels’ Diaries
(entry, of April 26, 1942),
published in 1948.

Attached: devi with kitty.jpg (454x700, 107K)

Attached: bun bun.jpg (622x531, 115K)

>raising money for a dead person

most retarded thing i've heard all day.

Raising money she was owed by the fucking kikes, idiot.

Attached: TillValhalla.jpg (767x1041, 147K)

Attached: FOREVER.jpg (2301x1910, 510K)

Attached: go vegan.jpg (1000x1502, 283K)

It's just a general change in attitude and way of seeing the world. You begin to focus more on intellectual figures that were formative to development of culture, like William Blake or Poe. You also develop respect for other intellectual figures (e.g., Japanese literature).

This woman wasn't really that great. If you want to promote an interesting figure, I recommend looking into Sadegh Hedayat who was a horror writer, vegetarian, promoted Zoroastrianism, vehemently hated Islam, and etc. He hated mullahs btw. If you promote him instead, more of his works will be translated into English. Not many of his works have been translated into English by professionals but his most famous is the Blind Owl.

There is nothing to gain by promoting this woman instead.

These people are all women worshippers. They are matriarchists. They need goddesses to venerate. It's annoying, but at least this one was an actual human female and not a japanese cartoon girl.

"They want you to be their slaves and not think outside the box they designed for you! Your knowledge is their enemy!" - Nasim Aghdam

Attached: NasimFlHair.jpg (1630x1808, 358K)

What's the plan for the money m8? A statue of some kind?

Do look into her other works!

Here is one of his popular works criticizing Islamic attitudes to dogs:
angelfire.com/rnb/bashiri/Stories/straydog.html

His most famous work is The Blind Owl, which was indeed translated into English and popular among French Surrealists.

I wish more of his stuff were translated. He had an essay promoting vegetarianism that I cannot find in English.

And give it to whom, imbecile?

She wasn't referring to jews, dumb dumb.

i told you to fuck off to plebbit in the last thread
and hereby do it again
we are claiming this waifu wether you like it or not

Attached: 6628b8cbff0fe19d4da5b29e9dec62c87f5f01c2a200061296a925f7399568c2.png (421x307, 125K)

It's lame. I want to see more of Sadegh Hedayat's works translated, and he could be used to argue against growth of Islam in the West. He was an interesting figure who wrote horror stories and was also vegetarian too.

Promoting him is better than this woman.

Her family, fucking idiot.

Give it to her family.

The goal is to change JewTube's narrative so the world can see who the REAL victim is.

Attached: GLOWFU.png (736x369, 244K)

No shit, sherlock.

Attached: NasimPea.jpg (2185x2773, 1.07M)

FROM NOW ON DUMB CUNTS: MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE FUNDRAISER IN EVERY GENERAL.

Attached: abstract queen.jpg (2156x2400, 1.64M)

>A fundraiser

Found the kike. Stop trying to profit from /ourgirl/.

Purple diamonds for freemasonry

The sad thing is, in two or three days, maybe two or three weeks, most of us will forget who she is.

Maybe we'll see her posted as a reaction in some thread about vegans or anal sex or degenerates and we'll smile and laugh and remember her for a second... but that will be all she is... a memory, growing ever more distant by the day.

RIP queen.

Only the most narcissistic sociopath on the planet would go full-blown Rambo at YouTube. This is unprecedented.

Has anyone seen film or photographs of her family?

Attached: nas 8.jpg (3256x2404, 1.44M)

>Horror stories
>Veganism
>Hedayat
>Poe
>Blake
How to be a psychopathic paranoid schizophrenic vegan in 10 easy steps.watchhtml

Veganism literally fucks up your brain due to severe lsck of natural vitamins. Any user who reads this fsggots post and thinks "this must be one of the red pills Jow Forumsteh_donuld tolt me about! :)" STOP FAGGOT. Rethink what you're getting yourself into.

Also Zoroastrianism is a dead religion, you csn only be born into its practice and thus into real worship. Stop fucking larping you faggots!

>Muh litteracy
>Reads psy-ops (((horror)))
Fuck off fagget.

Attached: Pepe_punch.gif (359x371, 405K)

Soloman checkers for freemasonry.

You guys are fucking idiots

>a memory, growing ever more distant by the day

That's what everything is that isn't happening at this very moment.

Attached: glow2.jpg (2976x3412, 535K)

NASIM IS YOUR GODDESS NOW!

Attached: nism_eostre.jpg (596x388, 121K)

Her parents are deceased and her immediate relatives don't live in the United States. You dumbasses really haven't thought this through, have you? Starting to suspect you're a kike who wants to pocket the money under the guise of donating to her family.

Fucking saturn worship for the satanic freemasons. Come on motherfuckers. At least try.

She's a prime example of the psychotic vegan. These threads need to be reported.

He was anti-Islam, deep into French Surrealism, and highly educated.
Also, why would you diss on literacy, you philistine cunt? The arts were important to Europe for a long time...

>Also Zoroastrianism is a dead religion
Gathas, Younger Avesta, and Shahnameh were preserved. It's not like the texts were lost. Minority in Yazd still practices.

Attached: d8eb36986f16fba05261993df12533801667584743adf4a98cd840839165df46.png (657x539, 99K)

Swedish people REALLY are too addicted to black meat! What vitamins are they lacking?

>Inb4 b12

Most meat-eaters are deficient in b12 lol. A single b12-pill a day will prevent this.

Almost every story run yesterday included quotes from her father, you fucking shill.

Her name is Arabic. She should have been named "Anahita", a pre-Islamic Goddess that many Iranians get. I get triggered whenever I see her name, Nassim.

Regardless, Sadegh Hedayat was better. I want his Favāyed-e giyāhkhori (The Benefits of Vegetarianism) to be translated.

Attached: goddess nasim of persia.jpg (765x750, 203K)

Attached: nas27.jpg (1888x2137, 1.47M)

t. virgin who thinks he knows about how gender dynamics work from reading other virgins on an anime website prattle on

Nassim isn't a Persian name. I just don't like her name. It would have been better if she were named Anahita, like many other Iranians. Regardless, she was not educated like Sadegh Hedayat who was also vegetarian.

You seem like a well-meaning person, but you must stop calling our Nasim a whore.

Rabbit ears for the devil horns. File name bun bun for 66. Fucking dipshits. Fuck off.

>checkered pattern ALWAYS means freemasonry
>we're the idiots

By your logic is someone is playing chess they are clearly a freemason.

FUNDRAISER UP!!

crowdrise.com/in-memory-of-nasim-aghdam1

COPY AND PASTE IN EVERY NASIM THREAD!

MONEY GOES DIRECTLY TO CHARITY!

oregano

nigger zone
nigger zone
nigger zone

Attached: lanza nasim mashup.png (946x689, 471K)

She is dumb. I don't like people wasting their energies away over dumb women like Nassim or Taylor Swift. If you want truly divine women then look into Beatrix Potter and Tove Jannson instead. They actually did stuff with their lives... This woman did nothing, and it disgusts me that you'd make such a disgrace a focal point of this board.

>He thinks litteracy = illuminists enlightenment era freemasons who were sexual deviants
Just because it's a fucking book instead of a TV-screen it doesn't mean it's automatically good for you.

>Hey dude let's follow this far eastern (now Pajeet) cult that evolves around pacifism and fire-worship dawg.
Yeah, no. Let the Iranians have their original faith alone. You might as well start with some orgone energy or convert to Hinduism while you're at it.

Baphomet sign. What did you do to this poor guy as a kid?

Give it to her family? Freemason Payment for services rendered. Money laundering scheme in the modern age.

Attached: 27tj2z.jpg (416x416, 43K)

I want to give money to this, but how the fuck do I know you won't just Pole us, kurwa?

Not biting you numbskull

They look nothing alike.

Lanza wasn't even a real person.

It goes directly to charity, that's what the site does.
>BENEFITING: Animal Welfare Institute

>Just because it's a fucking book instead of a TV-screen it doesn't mean it's automatically good for you.
I like art-house films. Ingmar Bergman was a great Swedish film director. Art-house films > Blockbuster trash.

>Let the Iranians have their original faith alone.
Sadegh Hedayat was much like
Mardavij. Islam is a plague and must be eradicated. I want to nuke Mecca and hang the mullahs... for the dogs and also to bring back better traditions. It's pathetic how the mullahs have censored Sadegh Hedayat.

What guy?

It is a sign telling people like you to fuck off.

Tranny. Just like the shooter.

>when you hate transgenders less than jews
good job lads

Attached: 1522859143943.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Attached: 1522859824625.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

You guys are fucking IDIOTS

Attached: 8BCC0821-F4F3-4407-AFA3-0708FDCF3541.png (1136x640, 55K)

Done.

Let's get this party started.

Attached: FIRST.jpg (1610x839, 283K)

hedayat seems fascinating, thank you for drawing him to our attention but this is not an 'either or' matter. poor nasime was an artist and heroine in her own right too. no reason we can't take an interest in both.

How come she never smiled? :(

Attached: 1522864013372.jpg (598x531, 50K)

"She never hurt one animal, one ant. I don't know how she did ... this," he said, when handing out the statement. "I'm sorry. I can't believe it."- her father

From LA Times

Holy shit, wow. Nasime bless you user. Her death was not in vain.

Attached: 1522826872905.jpg (767x800, 210K)

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY COW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!
I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

They'll donate it direct. Besides, I know the faggots responsible. They're fine.

Attached: 1522860453497.jpg (1100x1100, 1.17M)

>poor nasime was an artist and heroine
No, she really wasn't. Beatrix Potter was an artist and heroine. She made artworks that Europeans cherish to this day. She also helped preserve England rural environment.

What did Nassim do? Sperg out over Youtube videos and kill herself. This is not a hero.

Attached: 1522851992260m.jpg (772x1024, 95K)

Because she is a male and ritualistically tortured his whole life.

your feeble brain cannot begin to understand what that picture is saying

Attached: happy days.jpg (474x347, 37K)

Get it spread.

Great wording, by the way. If that was you - outstanding work. You hit the right pitch perfectly.

Attached: aesthetic queen 3.jpg (3000x2444, 425K)

fuck england

Now THIS is a true Canadian post.

Attached: nasim prophecy.jpg (2152x2741, 480K)

How about you faggot shut down and understand that this postmodern world wont be beaten by some nice academics anymore. There is one weapon we have. Post-irony.

This post irony will unite us and provide the tools to battle the postmodern world and its enemies. And venerating an Iranian trap obsessed with veganism and her YouTube account will be a crucial part in this culture war we are in right now.

Just another battle in a long list of conflict yet to come. And I wont let a faggot like you sabotage this.

Attached: 1522963167212.jpg (3000x2308, 749K)

I edited an Amerianon's words a bit, the original idea was a cookbook but I wanted to have it more decentralized so that it's not suspicious.
Original text:

fucking niggers moving this bread

fucking hellllll

Yours is better. One cause is right. A cookbook just sounds stupid anyway.

kek what a nigger tier transfert