It really is hopeless isn't it?

It really is hopeless isn't it?

Attached: 1531880637421.png (1054x352, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/image/IjYvHBTF8ZW8iX9ntUKFsQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The message basically reads: "i'm not interested in you but if you kill yourself now it will make me feel guilty".

I'm sorry. Please don't respond or contact her no matter how you feel.

>you are going to make some woman very happy one day
>just not me, lmao
Why do women say this? It cuts even deeper than just being called ugly, or whatever

Attached: 1461688902676.jpg (543x405, 141K)

I would torrent your translation DB.

It's not hopeless. That really sucks and you'll meet people like that, but you do have a chance. It's much harder for guys. I'm 6'3 so you might say that i don't understand and that may be true, but even though im tall girls still don't ever even look at me. I finally got a girlfriend by finding one girl who would talk to me and just bothering her at her work and finally taking a chance and asking for her number. Even still her friend asks her what she see's in me because "he's just an ugly jew". You have a chance but it's like pounding a wall with your fists, it'll take a while and hurt like hell but you will make progress

im sure i have seen this before

It would have been better if she just kept her dumb fucking mouth shut. Holy fuck this is so brutal OP

Attached: 1521224405882.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

yep

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/image/IjYvHBTF8ZW8iX9ntUKFsQ/

>Please do not give up. You are going to make some woman very happy one day! She is out there.
Why the fuck do women do this? It just isn't true. There are millions of men who die alone and there's no reason why you won't be one of them.

I don't believe this. Just can't imagine anyone would have enough empathy to want to write an email, but be so cold that they'd write this.

Love how women try and feign caring about others to themselfs by writing something that reads like a company letter of refusal. Just needs a logo.

There's no real empathy, she's just doing it to make herself feel better. Women are fucking scum.

i know no one here wants to hear this, but it actually sucks rejecting people. it's emotionally exhausting. and what sucks even more is when you tell someone you're not into them and they ask you why? some guys just can't take no for an answer, some guys will even like demand an explanation. like they will physically demand an explanation, and it's like, please list all the things that are wrong with me. it's absolutely heart breaking. so she's just ripping the bandaid off. yeah, a lot of girls want a guy that's taller than them. a lot of guys want a girl with big boobies. that's just how it is, it doesn't help anyone to pretend that's not reality. and dragging things out is more painful for everyone.

Attached: DeLfF8R[1].jpg (600x467, 56K)

The worst part about all of this is that height is bad, it's genetic weakness. Tall people are less healthy and less intelligent, yet women's primary attraction is to height. This is why anyone who says it's good that women are selective and it's good for the gene pool is a moron. Women aren't selecting good genes, they're selecting height, which may have been good in caveman times but is actively bad now.

it must be tough rejecting all these love confessions daily fembot, if you ever want to talk I am here for you

>tall people are less intelligent
excuse me what

It's his way of admitting that any physical competition is a foregone conclusion, thus mental superiority is the only coping mechanism remaining and here we are.

>tall people are less healthy and less intelligent
excuse me? Do you have sources on that or what

The men with the highest iq are around 5'6" (even shorter than me)
No, taller people aren't even better physically. They are stronger in some aspects but they are less dexterous and less control. Like look as Messi, the greatest soccer player, one of the fastest and most accurate man, and he's 5'6".

5'6" is unironically the best male height.

>Tall people are less healthy and less intelligent
excuuuuuuuuse me? my height is all I have and now you want to ruin that too?

thanks dude

not original

Attached: VH5xqsK[3].jpg (404x302, 12K)

Yes, a bunch, but I'm on my phone. I'll post them when I'm home I'm at a restaurant right now.

keep coping, manlet :^)

You mean Messi, the autistic faggot who completely fucked everything up and made Argentina lose big time?

cope harder buddyboyo, IQ is a genetic trait and smart people are usually rich, leading to children that are well-fed and grow to their maximum potential. This means that smart people are taller on average, which is consistent with all studies that show people attending university being taller on average than menial workers.

>5'6 is unironically the best male height

manlet detected, you don't need to compensate for anything

and inb4 muh asians and indians: the asians and indians you see in college are also taller than their less intelligent counterparts. I've seen quite a few 6'3"+ asians on campus

>some guys will even like demand an explanation. like they will physically demand an explanation, and it's like, please list all the things that are wrong with me. it's absolutely heart breaking.
its almost like they want to improve on their faults of something.

That's terrible, OP. You have my prayers.

There isn't cope, all evidence shows taller people are less healthy, more prone to disorders and don't live ad long.

>height is bad

LMFAO the level of manlet self-delusion in this post is crazy

>taller people are less healthy
debateable, its true that taller people tend to live slightly shorter lives
>taller people are less intelligent
100% pure bullshit, intelligence is highly correlated with height, sorry manlet

you know what you're ignoring though? 90% of the time the taller person is going to win in a fight vs a shorter person, all other things being equal.

women want to feel SAFE when they are with a man, and no woman will ever feel safe with a tiny beta boy like you.

maybe in your next incarnation you'll be able to go through life knowing that people automatically and subconsciously are both afraid of and admire you because of what your height represents: raw physical dominance.

until then stop lying to yourself.

Attached: 1437192108988s.jpg (124x101, 2K)

They are actually slightly more intelligent because of better nutrition. I think its like half an IQ point. Coincidentally better nutrition = more height.

I love how all that feminism equality shit goes straight out the window when its a women's turn to not be shallow. Bet this bitch would unironically scold men for not dating fat women. Feminism is LITERALLY just a lobby group for an entire gender that men don't have.

It's just to help them feel better. They need to genuinely believe someone (but not them) is out there for the guys they reject, but they never realize that they are all the same girl.

This is the same reason they think incels are just picky btw, they literally cannot comprehend and existence where you don't reject people waiting for the perfect one.

To be honest as much as I hate roasties and women this is true.

>the men with the highest IQ are 5'6''
that's what happen when you include east asians in your sample lmao.

>all evidence
I sure am seeing an awful lot of it.

>triggered heightfags immediately flood in
seems like that guy hit a nest or something hahaahahahahahaahahahahaha fucking hell you guys are insecure

Except this is false, you're the one lying to yourself. Even your argument about fighting isn't true.

Show me the masses of flat chest girls complaining about being undatable?

>lots of people diagree with some bullshit/find it humorus
>haha..haha.. you guys are, euh, just insecure

Ever notice how it's
>you are going to make some woman very happy one day
And not
>"You'll meet a woman who will make you very happy one day"
I've always found that interesting

Attached: evil-lain.png (1520x855, 771K)

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. First, I wish to apologize for my behavior. I was extremely rude and unfair to you. I guess I didn't want to lead you on, but I could have done this in a much more civilized fashion. It would have been a lot easier for me if you'd thrown a drink in my face and stormed out like in the movies. But you didn't. You were a perfect lady the entire time.

I was a little shocked when we met by your weight. Most of the women I have dated have been around 120 pounds or so, and I was definitely willing this round to go over that but I still expect that you would be at least a couple of pounds smaller than me. Katie, please understand this is my hang up and there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You're one of the most funny and interesting women I've spoken to in a long time.

If you would like to contact me in a few months, as friends, I would be open to that. Right now I am seeing how things work with another woman I met on the site.

Please do not give up. You are going to make some man very happy one day! He is out there.

I disagree, it's normally the first one you said, roasty just switched it up.

5'6" here and I can say a lot of stuff comes pretty easy to me. The only thing I've ever struggled with is hooking up with total sluts and, I mean, I don't really feel like I'm missing out on much.

No, I feel like it's implying your existence is to make others happy, and this sentence comes off as a "fuck your feelings"

Keep telling yourself that. Anyone who has any kind of significant experience with fighting will tell you height + weight are the most significant factors. Skill comes in a close third, but doesn't even begin to make a difference until the person has had years and years of practice.

No, shorter/smaller people aren't "faster," that's pure cartoon/video game bullshit, and if you buy into it you're a brainlet on top of being a manlet.

No it's just saying you might be valuable to someone else. It's consolation... don't read too much into this one imo

No not that part. The "rejecting someone is an emotional draining experience" part.

Unless you're a super chad, I don't think the reverse would bother a chick. Chicks are assholes for the same reason rich people are assholes, they got options.

Maybe I'm just assuming negativity again

Women are incredibly insecure about their weight.

Attached: file.png (1196x898, 824K)

Women base some of their attraction on whether or not mating with an individual would produce offspring with stronger immune systems(this is determined through scent), and that quality can't be changed.

My friend who's like 5'9 or something bangs girls pretty regularly.
I'm 5'11 and I haven't had my penis touched by anybody but me in several years.
Dont believe the memes, getting laid is a combination of like 8 different things

Hey dumb roastie have you ever considered that perhaps the reason why men asks for reasons why they got rejected is because they'd like to improve and be less of a piece of shit? Holy fuck.

Honestly I'm beginning to think that for all the bitching and talking about how robots are responsible for their own problems, women ACTIVELY want them to stay exactly the same, they want Chad, not a reformed virgin. In an ideal world for these women we'd all just kill ourselves or pay taxes until we're dead and not complain one bit along the way.

>vividly remember this roasty in hs talking about a tv show where regular people are given a rich life style and how it changes them completely
>tfw couldn't even say anything or face ostracization

Attached: IMG_1149.jpg (281x388, 32K)

you're dead wrong. women as a whole can't handle any kind of criticism.

you have to be creative/accurate about it though, like you can't just call a skinny girl fat or a pretty girl ugly and expect it to affect them.
you have to realize that every single woman has been hung up since they were young on a whole bunch of things about their appearance. the size of their nose, the distance between their eyes, their hairline, the size of their lips. if you have the perceptual ability to pick out some of those details that have been bothering them their entire life, and you can point them out and magnify them at her..

then even if you're a 2/10 insulting a 8/10 you can seriously fuck with their head.

This would massively trigger every single overweight woman I know.

Only dumb guys would ask that question because women don't know how you could improve for them after they've rejected you, they just know you're binned for them.

>omg Chad rejected me
>oh well, I'll just get another lol

This is literally how it is.

thats because the difference between 5'9" and 5'11 is nothing, you aren't "tall" enough for tall guy benefits to kick in. you're just king of manlets tier.

alright man, we get you're a manlet but dont cope this hard lmao

>Hey dumb roastie have you ever considered that perhaps the reason why men asks for reasons why they got rejected is because they'd like to improve and be less of a piece of shit? Holy fuck.
okay dude, here's something you can improve on. try not be a dick and call people names. there you go, now you can improve because that's what you want to do so bad.

That would require women to be aware of their own desires.

Stop dating shitty fucking women because you're desperate, that goes for everyone of you.

That reads like a cliche roastie post made to highlight their bullshit lmao. Women are literally just a meme.

Stupid post. You want him to continue being ghosted and silently rejected while he stagnates, because you don't think he has the right to be assertive and ask to be treated like a human being. If people treat him like shit, without a second thought for what he thinks and feels, he's going to have to stand up for himself if you and him both want things to get better for him.

Holy shit I can't believe you manlets even bother

>its almost like they want to improve on their faults of something.
i think that's actually fair. but i don't owe you an explanation and it's not my job to help you improve. and there are also things that you just can't improve on. like if we just don't click, if i'm not attracted to you, if you're not funny. and then with some guys they always think they have a chance, they'll be like, okay we'll talk tomorrow. when i don't want to talk tomorrow. or like i said guys will actually get physical to stop you from leaving. a guy might be attractive, and smart, and nice and i might think he's great and everything but i just can't see him romantically. it just doesn't click. so if i tell a guy that, how is that going to help him improve? but the point is it just gets stressful when you tell someone no and they just won't take no for an answer. and they want to "talk tomorrow" and keep asking you why. just thinking about it makes me anxious.

If you don't click, that's one thing, but telling a guy that he's too short is probably the most fucked up passive aggressive bullshit I've ever seen. If they demand an explanation it's not your job to try to go in depth, learn to stand your fucking ground like an adult and don't let guys push you around. You are a part of what is wrong with society if you're letting guys on a website turn you into a monster.

>Sorry it took so long to get back to you. First, I wish to apologize for my behavior. I was extremely rude and unfair to you. I guess I didn't want to lead you on, but I could have done this in a much more civilized fashion. It would have been a lot easier for me if you'd thrown a drink in my face and stormed out like in the movies. But you didn't. You were a perfect lady the entire time.
>I was a little shocked when we met by your weight. Most of the women I have dated have been around 120 pounds or so, and I was definitely willing this round to go over that but I still expect that you would be at least a couple of pounds smaller than me. Katie, please understand this is my hang up and there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You're one of the most funny and interesting women I've spoken to in a long time.
>If you would like to contact me in a few months, as friends, I would be open to that. Right now I am seeing how things work with another woman I met on the site.
>Please do not give up. You are going to make some man very happy one day! He is out there.
New copypasta

not him but shorter people aren't faster nor are they slower, they have greater acceleration which is, for all intents and purposes, speed. This is physics.

>learn to stand your fucking ground like an adult and don't let guys push you around.
i do actually. but if a guy who is twice my size like actually has his hands on me and won't let me leave even when i tell him i want to go? what am i supposed to do? and what i'm saying is most women have probably had to go through this when they reject a guy but he's holding you emotional hostage, trying to say the right thing and like "okay we'll talk tomorrow" and like demanding you say why and not taking no for an answer. i'm just saying it's emotionally draining and that's why the pm in ops pic seems cold. she's just trying to be as blunt and honest as possible, because with some guys if you aren't brutally honest and totally blunt they will always think they have a chance.

> You are going to make some woman very happy one day!
She's right OP. You'll make a great gnome for her front garden, she'll treasure you

kek orignally brutal

Attached: gOoQhER[1].jpg (585x600, 46K)

I don't actually consider all women to be roasties or whores or anything like that, just you, because you're a dense fucking moron who hides behind morality and thinking you're helping people when you're really just a humungous coward.

That's the thing, they deride and demean robots, but in reality they do not want them to get better, they just want them to stop complaining. It's not even an apathy, I'm for every one in a million virgin success story there's a roastie shivering at the idea that one of us managed to get happy.

>i think that's actually fair. but i don't owe you an explanation

Then tell them to fuck off. Jesus christ you're such a coward.

Are you actually implying any robot is the kind of person to be physically intimidating a woman? Who the fuck are you even talking to lmao.

Oh fuck off you cunt. You are like Clinton going on about how women are the real victims of war, not the men actually fighting and dying.

fat 6'5" robot here, I'd probably intimidate her

Attached: where_you_belong.jpg (320x241, 19K)

I'm with You're a coward. Society dies with you.

Is this original satire? I almost don't believe it.

Big breast is not a must for guys, it's very low priority. a woman of any breast size can find a boyfriend. A decent amount prefer smaller chest because less saggy. How ever almost zero women will date a shorter man unless it's for money

I'm 5'6. This is why I don't even bother. I'm 29 and I'm just planning my life as though I will always be alone, because I will be. I'll work long enough to afford a cheap house somewhere and live off my savings until I die, doing various things on my own when I feel like it.

The dull lonely pain will never go away but at least I'll never waste my time.

pic related. Was in this thread live

Attached: 1529416491161.png (2344x2605, 1.42M)

Yeah but how many of us are actually going on dates? If we had the confidence to fucking physically block a woman from leaving over some date then we wouldn't have half of our problems in the first place.

It's your usual treating robots like they're normies or Chad's bullshit because these women have only ever interacted with those kinds of men.

>emotionally hostage
Is that as bad as getting digitally almost-raped? Females are so full of bullshit lmao.

I laugh when people look at me like I'm crazy for being cynical amd depressed and pessimistic. I laugh because everybody knows already. All people are aware of why cynics are they way they are. The only difference is, when its time to ruminate on it, the reasons are lost in oblivion to a regular person.
The person who is cynical and pessimistic never forgets, even in the throes of ecstasy.
If I could, I'd bomb ever square inch of the planet until all the food stockpiles were gone, as were the methods of building them.

Fuck, that's sad but at least he had a bit of dignity.

I laughed to myself but then I realized that its actually true you gotta be like 6'1-6'3 for the true tall guy perks.
Fuck you Chris, fuck you. Wow I think you just made me hate tall people and become less secure about my height.

Fuck you, stupid cunt. You should have gotten kidnapped in that museum so that we wouldn't have to fucking deal with your normie bullshit. Stupid whore.

yup, you're more than a foot taller than me. so yeah, if i don't know you all that well and we're alone it can get a little intimidating. not that i don't want to be alone with toll guys but just saying.
>Big breast is not a must for guys, it's very low priority.
i know it's not a thing for every guy, but it's a deal breaker for some guys. i'm just saying that's how it is.
i'm not trying to say it's worse for her or better for her or get into who suffers the most rofl. i'm just trying to explain why the woman in ops pm seems cold.

Attached: fSp8cMM[1].jpg (708x480, 28K)

Man you know I can tell that you're actually a girl from your post style and I don't know why its making me angry but it is.
And here, i thought my interminable internal rage was starting to subside but I guess it's just changing again. Or maybe I'm just going through one of those periods where my anger and frustration at everything peaks.
Either way tally-ho pip-pip fuck off normalscum.
The world would be worse off if left to my ilk, but normalkind are what make it so filthy in the first place.
And before you spout off some bitter neakbeard shit I work oart time are a restaurant in the west village and all my female coworkers seem to think I'm cool. I mean they're not gonna touch my body romantically but what in saying is that I'm not some obnoxious aspie

>Fuck you, stupid cunt. You should have gotten kidnapped in that museum so that we wouldn't have to fucking deal with your normie bullshit.
wut

Attached: OwOKygR[1].png (500x421, 23K)

>i know it's not a thing for every guy, but it's a deal breaker for some guys. i'm just saying that's how it is.
there is quite literally no equivalent trait that guys despise like women universally despise short guys. Even fat girls have a niche, and they don't have to be fat if they don't want to. Women demanding tall guys isn't a "thing" like a guy who likes big breasts is, it's an entire aspect of heterosexual women sexuality. Don't act like there is an equivalence.

You have far more serious issues than height if you think it really matters enough to exclude yourself from the race entirely. I know 5'1 dudes who do ok for themselves, they'd kill to be your height.

This will be hard to grasp but the flip-side to the physical inferiority that women feel from men is the emotional inferiority men feel from women.
Every time a man makes you feel uncomfortable and unsafe, there is a guy that you made feel uncomfortable and worthless.
The degrees are varying with each case, and it is a hit and miss for when these interactions are intentional.
I haven't done any research, but I'd wager that it's closer to being a split than a disparity.

You're right, I'm also ugly, balding, painfully awkward, in poor health, and basically mentally ill. But height is unfixable and not even able to be mitigated so it's the final straw for me

would you rather she lie then?