Comfy drinking thread

just got some chinese delivered and some beers ready so i can enjoy my day

Attached: IMG-9390.jpg (1815x1973, 835K)

i saw someone saved and posted a pic of my dinner from a while ago and said id order taco bell but i felt like chinese. this is some calimari i got

Attached: IMG-9392.jpg (2022x2184, 991K)

one bump before letting this die, have a good day bros

Attached: IMG_6825.jpg (3024x3800, 1.95M)

anyone else been drinking a lot of ciders lately? wine is all the same to me and beer still gives me weird hangovers. a good quality cider can be mixed with dinner or sipped on its own while the cheap shit can be refreshing on a hot summer day.

Attached: uh8RUyD.jpg (802x1600, 248K)

i dont think ive ever had good cider, only strongbow/redds/angry orchard and not the pic you posted. how is it? less cloying than the regular ones?

that Iceman stuff goes down smoother than normal Angry Orchard stuff but is a lot sweeter, more like a good sweet white wine than the syrupy sweet you get with cheaper flavored ciders.

we've been getting a lot of new cider brands and flavors in the Seattle area, i think people are getting a little bored with local Microbrews and are expanding their pallets. this state produces 70% of the country's apples so it was only a matter of time before the alcohol market picked up on that.

yeah i cant drink more than 1 or 2 of the cheap ciders but im going to try and keep an eye out for iceman although im not sure ive seen it around where im from

its also like $16 a bottle...

oh well shit..lol i spend most of my money on drinks anyways but would you recommend it despite the price? i enjoy nicer drinks but im also just as fine getting pissed off miller lite desu

how much did all the chinese food you get cost and what was the price breakdown for each item?
what place did you get the chinese food from?
what state are you in?
(if you would be so kind) what city are you in?

Attached: 1494168349539.png (2000x2000, 766K)

how much did all the chinese food you get cost and what was the price breakdown for each item?
it was 18.59 total 9 for kngpao chicken 6 for calimari and rest for tip and delivery fee
what place did you get the chinese food from?
a chinese place
what state are you in?
MD
(if you would be so kind) what city are you in?
not so fast mr fbi

fucked up the copypaste greentext

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

>$20
that sounds really expensive for a $19k a year after taxes working class income user, do you have a college degree + job? what's your income or like your situation? do you just live with your parents / relatives or whatever for free and have a side thing or side hustle / part time job and whatever?

how often do you eat food from restaurants like that?
>MD
i forgot that state even existed (not being mean / bullying)
>not so fast mr.fbi
now that you say that i actually saw a job ad from the fbi and i was actually thinking of joining them because they don't have any formal educational requirements and pay 3k+ a month after taxes plus benefits starting salary and the job seems pretty /comfy/ and easy

Attached: 1517686064_29c6a65f.jpg (400x400, 16K)

nah im still a student and my parents are helping me pay for things/giving me allowance. i feel like shit about it though since its been ages since i geld a parttime job and want to graduate asap so i can pay them back. i dont eat fastfood/delivery often maybe once or twice a month and no worries MD is a boring forgettable state. hows your day going user?

I got some captain I'm sipping on but not much to eat.

do yo ujust not have anything to eat? or you cant be bothered?

This picture was posted in a thread yesterday. Why are you lying about something so mundane?

I got a couple things but nothing substantial just some small stuff. I'm moving out of this place next week and I don't wanna buy groceries before i move so I'm just eating whatever is left.

i post here often bro why would i lie about this like you said?
ah fair enough. you moving up or down in terms of home quality?

Attached: IMG_9393.jpg (2768x2984, 1.44M)

Yeah, I was thinking about your burrito or whatever from yesterday, my mistake. I just remembered the beer from it.

no problem. the guy who started that thread wasnt me either though, i posted that pics months ago. i just felt compelled to drink the same beer after seeing it posted

Down, going back to my mom's for a week then outta country for a year. Probably be renting a room

that doesnt sound too bad unless youre being chased out of he country. where are you going? and what kind of work will you/do you want to do there?

Nah just got tired of the daily slaving. Gonna be doing part time stuff in new zealand for a while.

>Saw this thread
>Just ordered Chinese myself

just need a comfy movie to watch tonight

Attached: 1445273422402.jpg (782x784, 76K)

Any beer suggestions that aren't gay/faggy? I'm meeting a guy off Craigslist over the weekend and wanted to bring a few drinks.

suggestion: Falling Down

hope you have a good time in NZ bro, really wish the best for you. you travel a lot?
whatd you order bro? im watching fellowship of the rings for the first time in a while
im not a beer pro by any means so ill just give basic/normie beer recs. guiness says youre there for a good time and so does corona if you bring lime and blue moon if you bring orange since theyre both lght and inoffensive while also suiting the summer vibe

Nothing wrong with cheap Central and Eastern European beers. Try Grolsch.

Mongolian Beef and Pork Fried Rice, which I'm probably gonna throw a bunch of hot sauce on.

fuggen sold buddy, that's a great movie

>Mongolian Beef
solid choice this almost never goes wrong

Second time outta the country the first was last month went to Tokyo. Drinking in other countries is my second favorite way to drink next to drinking outside in general

looking very dank my friend enjoy

sounds like its very new for you, happy for you bud. how was tokyo? yeah drinking getting assimilated with foreign countries' dirnking cultures is great
thanks friend, have a good night

what kind of movies do you watch

It was awesome man, loved every second would highly recommend.

>tokyo
>Tokyo
Navy vet here god I loved Japan even though im not a weeb, the drinking there was so much fun. Did yuo try Habu saki? Chu his?

I didn't try the habu stuff, but I did have some chuhai (I assume that's what you meant) and it was really good despite the low abv. The bars there are all really fun as well as drinking in the street or a park with a nice zero

>it was really good despite the low abv
whoahhhh you didnt drink right. Did you drink it in a can im assuming? Cause if you get it in a bar at least around mil bases theyre insanely strong. Like 5$ and as strong as a long island.

Nah I got it in a bar, Shochu doesn't have much alcohol to begin with. It might be because I drink at home a lot and always make my drinks really strong

i quit drinking for some dumbass reason but god damn what i wouldn't give for a glass of rum and a plate of whatever the fuck you've got right there, matey

Just ordered one of those Italian pizza pies the kids love even though I know I can't moderate how much I eat and will probably devour the whole medium son of a gun tonight.

Man thats bizarre when I was there half the glass would be filled with shochu minimum.

oh ok, so what major are you getting? like what title's gonna be on your piece of paper? do you have an internship? are you building work experience?

your parents sound rich and your life sounds easy as hell, are they paying for your tuition and living expenses as well?

my day's shit as usual

have you ever thought about starting multiple businesses that require little-no capital, starting businesses that give you passive income and then starting a business leveraging other people's money instead of spending your entire life making other people money?

Attached: 1531080412176.jpg (640x420, 12K)

Well Shochu doesn't usually have a high abv it can be anywhere from 20-35 at the highest. Captain has 35 for reference. They could of just used a 30 abv at the bar you went to and like 20 at mine

Buddy im a sailor I know all about drinking. And they used those giant plastic pump bottles. Anyway im just surprised cause man I loved those things. Always strong, where I was, and good price. Anyway cant believe you didnt try the habu saki. What jap beers did you try?

>For the chuhai sold in bars and restaurants, the alcohol content can be quite low, allowing those with a low tolerance for alcohol to drink safely.
Pulled this from the wiki page on Chuhai, you're a lightweight buddy. Sorry you had to find out this way.

>Some gay fag from reddit came in and ruined this peaceful thread.
I will never forgive you.

>wiki page on Chuhai
Great, wasnt my experience. Not sure why youre being a smarmy faggot. Sorry you went to a shitty bar rather than a good one. Probably due to the fact youre a robot wilh mild autism and didnt have friends to rely on.

It's a weak drink, if you think it's strong you're a lightweight. Dunno why you're getting mad about it. Went to several bars and had a group of 8 or so people including locals to hang out with. You probably ended up in some tourist/scam bar because soldiers are easy targets for locals to scam. I bet you even got pulled in by the Nigerians and over payed out the ass for cheap drinks

>It's a weak drink
If im drinking 30% and they put 4 full shots in that aint weak and thats a good deal for 5$. Not sure what you dont understand.
>You probably ended up in some tourist/scam bar because soldiers are easy targets for locals to scam
I was there for 3 months friend and considering youre the one who drank a watered down version id say you got scammed shit head. And ive drank in more countries than you can name so pull that stick out of your ass.

how can you call yourself a robot if you don't have a big bag of haribo gummi bears?

Attached: 1531915110520.jpg (1181x1404, 574K)

I'm too poor to order chinese rip me...

You putting a resealable bag in a ziploc bag is setting off my autism user stop it

>4 full shots
Holy shit are you retarded?

Based Haribo poster

Attached: are_you_mad.png (287x606, 37K)

>Holy shit are you retarded?
Explain what this means please

that was my post from earlier today lol. only reason i have the bag in a ziploc is because i opened it improperly and the grooves dont line up to close now

why are you saving my pictures by the way theyre nothing special

Attached: 1524932561094.jpg (369x387, 35K)

i will become you

please take over for me i am tired of it

What is that plate called?