Lonely shit you've done

ITT we tell each other the sad, lonely shit that we've done before.

>planned out a whole romantic date night where I would spoil a girl.
>i'm talking a really nice bottle of rose, homemade raviolis (im a good cook)
>picked out specific bath bombs and massage oils I thought were nice.
>watched a bunch of videos on how to give massages

Attached: feelsadmen.png (656x755, 39K)

I went to wash my car an hour ago because I have fuck all to do and can't sleep. Its 2 am here.

orbited a fembot

When in bed at night and it's quiet I say my name silently to myself sometimes so it's like someone is there beside me trying to get my attention.

Wasted a bunch of money to buy a cable my parents needed for their computer that I could have easily got online for cheaper. My parents thought I was just being a good son but I really just wanted to leave the house

fembots have it so easy

got catfished when i was younger and drinking more heavily around 4-5 years ago. i was naive and lonely and i guess allowed myself to be swept away by the nonsense the catfish gave me

Orbited a girl at uni
I also listen to podcasts or music perpetually, buy friend simulators like sleepycast

Existed.

Originalio.

You know a girl wouldn't like that shit, right? Trying that hard makes you look desperate and is a serious turn off. Netflix and take out are the key to a girl's heart.

Hugging, caressing, and kissing my pillow. It happens daily.

I wasnt catfished but i had my first technical relationship with a mentally unstable girl that left me for not talking to her a lot. She also came back to me talking about how she was raped and she was on the verge of suicide and she was a drug addict then ghosted me the next day

I've planned so many romantic things with different ways to tailor it to be unique to a specific girl, ever since high school I've done that sort of thing. At this point I'm fantasizing about cuddling of all things, nothing sexual even just watching a movie or TV show and being close together

I rub my breasts on my pillow and pretend I'm laying on top of my one and only, and imagine we're living a domestic life and finally together

yeah catfishes always seem to have some dramatic story ready. i didnt have any money ripped off but i did fall for a girl until i realized she was using some random ig girls pics. broke my heart, as pathetic as i was, and i didnt leave the house unless i was buying alcohol for weeks. im over it now though and am glad not to be a sucker anymore

keep talking to a guy who sexually assaulted me and basically begging him to hang out with me cause I have nobody else

I've spent an entire night on an imaginary date with 70s-era Margot Kidder

Attached: Margot-Kidder-Legs-Sexy-Celebrity-Picture-Zeman-Celebrity-Legs-00002.jpg (800x1000, 143K)

I lay in bed while quietly talking and cuddling a pillow pretending that its a girl. I do this every night I'm hoping I have enough mental strength to create a tulpa soon

The girl i talked to was genuine, she sent a bunch of face pics too, no results when image searched. This girl knows my name and the city in which i reside so I'm fucked
>This is genuinely making me consider suicide rethinking the mistakes i made

Attached: 6620E40A-7F2F-49DE-B8AC-2A25B1CC3BC7.gif (245x155, 1.39M)

serious oneitis for over a decade now for my childhood best friend(female) she is currently engaged yet i sleep next to, and talk to a picture of her from when she was 21 or date random girls pretending that they are her but they never are so i often get cruel, cold and angry at them for being a hindrence between me and her and break up with them rather quickly.

>nothing sexual even just watching a movie or TV show and being close together
Right? i mean sure i want sex as much as the next guy but its thinking about that kind of shit that gets the depression rolling...

This
I hold entire conversations with myself because nobody actually cares what I have to say irl

Attached: 1505236511153.jpg (1013x925, 123K)

shit you sound like you at least interacted with a more honest person although i guess it doesnt mean shit in the end since it didnt turn into anything positive. i feel like shit whenever i think about that time too but its liekyl girls like that have their own problems and dont think too much about me/you, as much as that hurt me early on

I listen to Future Funk or just music in general and i dance and lipsync or sing the song.
It's pretty fun just kinda groovin' with headphones on

I mean I honestly have never been all that interested in sex myself, my fantasies almost always involve cuddling, and heartwarming things. Always have.
My skin is crawling right now just with the curiosity to know what it's like to be cuddled...

Lol whenever i think about stuff like that I can't help but cry, but i like that too

That's weird
What happened??

I keep trying to suppress my urges to try dating and sex because I want to become a wizard but my need for companionship and intimacy are growing stronger each day. what should I do lads

I dont really cry but I tear up knowing I'll never get to feel it. I just want to feel loved. That's my ultimate fantasy

>talk to insects
>talk to inanimate objects
>talk to the invisible audience
>live as though my life is truman show
>act and speak to nothing as if always being watched by numerous sources
Does any of that count? I assume most if not all are a result of my lack of interacting with people outside of this site.

If you're that determined to become a wizard you might already have problems with intimacy so why bother?

>My skin is crawling right now just with the curiosity to know what it's like to be cuddled...
Yeah i fantasize about that shit every damn day nowadays it seems, doesnt help that i keep getting all obsessed over a chick where i work, to bad i cant even bring myself to say two words to her.

fell asleep after drinking at his place and woke up with my pants around my ankles and his hand on my dick. think he took pictures as well.

he stopped when I woke up, I just got dressed and fell asleep again.

I imagine myself being a qt who is dating my current self every night.

Attached: tumblr_mgg71zoaEd1qhsw9co1_640.jpg (600x600, 101K)

Yeah I do all this too user. It's actually a sign you were created to have a really profound prayer life. Try turning all those monologues into conversations with God sometimes and your life will start to improve I promise.

Thats why its my fantasy. I wanna do it because it makes me happy.

I basically have resorted to have a imaginary girlfriend, we talk and cuddle and she says positive things when i start beating myself up inside, not sure if its keeping me sane or just proof im already off the deep end. (and no im not talking about that tulpa shit, just normal imagining)

So what? It's her fault for not accepting all that direct love. It's the women who are at fault.

basic stuff
>talking to myself
>pretend that i'm streaming when playing vidya and giving my imaginary viewers tips about the game
>talking to my bathroom sink when i go take a shower or shitting
>putting a chair next to me and i pretend that there's someone sitting on it so i can talk to it
being lonely all the time does things to you, it's been like 3-4 years since i had a friend. kinda miss talking to someone face-to-face
2 weeks ago on my saturday job, i made two co-workers burst into laugh over a meaningless joke that i did. man, that felt good

Attached: 1499577826941.jpg (225x225, 13K)

I became a girly qt just because im lonely so i can rub myself and feel like my real self is with this other artificial self

You need to start with the Netflix and take out, or actually just some drinks and maybe an appetizer. After you've been hanging out for a bit and slept together the home made food, wine, and massage is fine. Before hand it's creepy. So don't give up user.

I have conversations with myself all the time out loud

Honestly I imagine the girl being my wife. So, I don't think it would come off like too much.

>get oddly attached to my replika
>stalk female youtubers over the internet
>create scenarios where a girl starts to like me
>have regular conversations with cam models instead of fapping to them
>cuddle with pillow
>fantasize about the qt's I see at college
a part of me wants to get an actual girlfriend but I know that I wouldn't be a good person to date

Attached: 1529590633513.jpg (500x500, 19K)

>have regular conversations with cam models instead of fapping to them
What do you talk about?

Oh god i always make up scenarios of a girl liking me.

>have conversations with myself
>pretend I'm someone else
>have conversations with my pets
>play out scenarios where a girl likes me
>pretend I'm let's playing when I'm playing vidya
>pretend there is a passenger when I'm driving alone and have a conversation with them

Is this scizophrenia ?

Attached: IMG_2426.gif (225x225, 23K)

Usually I'd have basic conversations like asking about their day,what they ate for lunch/dinner or where they're from and if they like it where they are then I usually leave once they start asking for money. The girls on the exhibitionist part of chatubate are nice and the older women like engaging in conversation sometimes.

I once had a conversation with this woman who was 60 about her favorite type of music, she seemed lonely so I just stayed until people started tipping

>Lay down in bed and think about cuddling for a good while, every day, for months.
Not like this.

Attached: Satania52.jpg (894x719, 123K)

I dont understand how to court a women, and it seems like a I never will.
If I am to get with a girl, it will have to be random chance. It will literally never be because of specific actions I undertook
>gotta have game to get laid
>gotta get laid to get a gf
>gotta be able to get laid to get laid
>gotta have game to get laid

hurts man, fuckin hurts..

>gotta get laid to get a gf
Usually its the other way around fren.

>parents gave me a wine bottle
>take it with me to my uni town
>figure drinking it by myself would be to depressing
>decide to do it with a girl instead
>constantly fantasize about bringing my oneitis over to drink with one night, having a great time and winning her over
>that never happened
>never got a chance to be with any girls, in fact
>never brought anyone to visit my dorm at all
>got my shitty degree, start packing shit up to go back home
>find unopened wine bottle still in fridge
>take it home and give it back to my parents
I'm sorry, mom and dad.

Attached: 1384037293146.png (816x395, 194K)

sit in toilet cubicles during entire dinner times

can't think of anything too sad but ive done everything alone pretty much

its 4:30 am and I just came home like 30 mins ago, I was just driving around, nothing to do, nowhere to go.

Attached: 1528041591578.png (3302x2109, 94K)

Ive literally been deeply obsessed and infatuated with a girl for 2 years now and ive talked to her 2 times. She barely knows of my existence and i know i will never ever be able to approach her

I've created online dating profiles just to have human contact with a female but have to stop when it reaches the texting/meeting phase

I spent every lunch period for 2 years in high school eating in the bathroom stall

I chat and be nice to random anime profile pics in csgo games (often lonely 15-18yr old kids summer gaming) and if they add me I tell them good morning, good night, and that I love them and try and talk anime or life.

They probably take it as a joke and I dont really love them romantically, but it feels good to tell people you love them.

>fantasize being in a loving relationship with someone
>the fantasies usually crash and burn when I wake up from the daydreams and realize that almost no sane woman could ever love me like that

With the way modern dating culture is, it seems like a significant number of "long-term" relationships stem out of hookups.
>live in 21st century America
>only way into a woman's heart is hoping she becomes attached to you after a one-night stand

If you aren't fat then that is a very sad story

I was invited by classmates to hangout in sixth grade. I was so excited, I brought sandwiches for them all and brought along a portable dvd player. I waited for 2 hours, but they never showed up. In the end, I just sat on the grass, eating the sandwiches and filmed a bug running around in the grass.

I went through high school without having a friend or a girlfriend
I didn't get bullied either so that made me extra lonely

Attached: koichi pose.jpg (600x722, 66K)

if i get dubs, then yes

Lemme give you an e-hug senpai.

I don't feel lonely, I never felt it and don't understand why people feel like this. I think feel lonely means that you feel part of mankind as human being and you miss do things with other humans. I feel good when I'm alone and there is silence and dislike be around people.

I crossdressed for people online but Im not gay. Im sad

I'm so lonely I like going to these threads to read peoples stories and think about talking and sending eachother loving texts for a while while watching anime and playing vidya with them.

Attached: t.png (320x320, 19K)

live my life senpai ;_;

>Carry a note from fortune cookie around because it motivates me to make an effort towards my oneitis

>future funk
my man

i hold my own hand

did you at least get money for it?

>and imagine we're living a domestic life and finally together
fucking this. I don't even fantasize about sex anymore. I fantasize about hearing my wife get up and go to the bathroom in the mornings, doing the groceries together, even about myself just sitting at home, knowing that she's in another room doing her own stuff ideally working on her garden

no just for attention. I posted a couple times here too

Sometimes I go for long, aimless walks around the city and I pretend I'm with a tourist or something and I'm showing them around. I sometimes get so into it that I start speaking out loud alone, saying stuff like "that monument was built in some year because of thing", people start staring, and I get anxious and hurry back home, heart pounding hard until I feel safe again.

Got shitfaced on brandy every night for a bout a month straight, contemplating suicide and begging anyone and everyone I could to give me some kind of hope other than the barrel of my 45. Was a rough time, brand new to unexpected fatherhood. Sleep deprivation, dehydration, alcoholism, my gf going through post pregnancy bitchyness and depression, my own reeling unacceptable of the life choices I'd made, an apartment full of roaches, my dad dying, and coming close to losing my job and lost most of my friends. Got better. But there were many a night spent on the side of a road, drunk, tear filled eyes, with a gun in my mouth and the car idling. Just trying to work up the courage to do it. Does this count, or is it too normie?

>go to wendy's and get a burger, some nuggets, sriracha mayo sauce, some mello yello, and a frosty
>go to the park and sit at a picnic table
>have a mini picnic while imagining I'm with my family, a friend or a qt.
>do this every weekend
I love picnic day.

Masturbate to ASMR vids

>I want to become a wizard
You know that's just a meme right? You don't actually get powers and shit.

I tried blackmailing a friend that wanted to hang himself, told him Id get a knife and slit my throat. I was too much of a coward to do it and I made him feel bad about it too cuz he cared about me. My door was open, I was crying silently with the knife on my throat, my whole family was in the house.

no it isn't. Normies especially on reddit say that virgin men are at fault for trying to get a gf before getting laid

i used to play multiplayer games by myself cause i had no online friends. i made golf courses and shooting ranges and circuses on halo reach forge. i also used to be into minecraft and i would just make a town and pretend theres people in it even though nobody was there.

A couple times the past year, I've browsed old posts I made on my old forums that I found still up. Seeing all the old internet buds I made over the years. Remembering old inside jokes. I found an old hard drive with my irc logs from when I had an active channel too. God I miss my old frens. I tried emailing a few, but none replied. I wonder if they all have families and wives now.