How do I find an intelligent bf?

How do I find an intelligent bf?
What kind of places does he hang around?

inb4 Jow Forums. Robots are low, double digit IQ spergs who believe they're intelligent because narcissism.

inb4 "You don't want a smart guy, just Chad w/glasses"

I want someone decent who I can actually hold a coherent conversation with.

Attached: 1530302917190.jpg (288x358, 46K)

Intelligent guys have better options than you.

Intelligent guys know women aren't worth it from a cost-benefit analysis

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 24K)

>I want someone decent who I can actually hold a coherent conversation with.
A conversation about what? You don't have to be smart for that and people often are "expert" about specific topics.
If you want a man of culture you should find someone who travels a lot and kinda extrovert too. You can find some in university, maybe the kind of guy who applies for erasmus or something. They're not necessarily very smart, but you're automatically discarding the introvert guy, always at home, that knows nothing about life... y'know, potential robots.

Join a good tabletop RPG group. It's a hobby that generally attracts smarter types because it has math and dragons and other nerd shit. Plus, it's an inherently a social activity so they're more likely to have the skills to actually hold a conversation too.

define intelligence and why anyone who is intelligent would want to converse with you

>roastie wants someone to hold a conversation with
lmao no, you want someone to do literally the entire conversation while you grunt yes or no to his questions. Every single roastie talks like this, they just agree and let the conversation die without any effort. begone roast

I mean you can find intelligent guys on here, but they're most likely lurkers who come here just to laugh at the fagfests than they are actual posters

I know more about discrete math and computers than you can ever possibly want to know. My mind is so powerful that I could rape you with telekinesis from across the planet.

> 3d whore thinks she knows shit because chad told her she is intellegent

eyy why is this so true my boy
even smart uni girls are like this

how do i find a cute intelligent boy who lives near me to be my bf?
im a boy

you let it be like that.
if they do yes/no then it's an indicator they aren't invested enough in you to talk.
the ideal conversation is where you listen and they speak
where do you live :~)

>inb4 Jow Forums. Robots are low, double digit IQ spergs who believe they're intelligent because narcissism.
There are many robots here with stem degrees and many in grad school.
You aren't worth an actual smart man's time. Maybe a pseud, though.

probably nowhere near you
pic related

Attached: time.png (66x40, 3K)

Because men have personalities and interests that organically form through years of trying new things, atleast the robots do. Because robots will never be noticed for simply existing, so they either develop interesting skills or learn trivia to impress a potential date. Roasts have never put a single modicum of effort into being an interesting being, they will get attention regardless of them asking for it or wanting it for having a moist hole.
t. has never talked to women on dating sites. They are literally all like this without exception

all the intelligent men realize this is a larp in mere seconds.

Have fun in yout larp thread, I hope incels wise up eventually.

t.137 IQ narcissist.

what if I did live in that timezone
>using dating sites
just don't give them the time of day if they pull this shit on you. If I ever get a yes/no funnel response I just make fun of them. Dumb cunts

Then I would likely ask you questions about your appearance and basic personal details such as age, occupation, etc, and, of course, a more precise location.

well it's a pity I can't go further.
Good luck on your bf ventures fren

All the intelligent guys are looking for intelligent gfs, sorry.

Attached: 1521447171575.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

if they were intelligent, then they'd know not to waste their time

What's your definition of intelligent? I dont know lots of facts but I can easily comprehend and remember things. Just never bothered to take many classes or research many things

Girlfriendless and coping.

I'm open to dating an introvert. I'd just like him to be well rounded in many topics.

Thanks, good idea. Used to be into them a few years ago.

I have a STEM degree.

If you must know, I'm sitting in the food court of boomer's mall eating a subway. Why don't you approach me

Boyfriendless and coping.

>has absurd debt for an unnamed "stem" degree, most likely in a soft science
>thinks its intelligent
roastie, you have been jewed

I was able to afford all of my classes. I attended a vocational school and community college.

>I have a STEM degree.
You can stop talking now.

how do i prove im intelligent? i have a stem degree, does that count?

>I attended a vocational school and community college.
>demanding a smart bf after wasting years on a worthless degree
Thanks for the entertainment this thread OP I really needed it.

Programming websites

>vocational school and community college
you don't have a degree at all, you took high school 2.0 classes and are no smarter for it

you seem like a very bland and dense person

My degree took 2 years. Incredibly stupid to not go to school (if you don't have other options), and be stuck minimum waging for the rest of your life. Only more proof that robots are complete fucking idiots.

>2 year associates degree
>thinks this is any way an actual degree
op please, I understand you're an average 85 iq roastie but even most roasties know community college isn't even a real degree

>she thinks guys want an intelligent girl
lol

Say provocative things and argue with people.
For instance

>Whites are the master race
>Whites are being brainwashed into Genocide by Jews who are controlling the media, economy, and government
If you believe both of these things you're an idiot.

Attached: 493c39afaa99559bf45b849b464b75d5bf8d637e01ebd9db94a4571788b98932.png (550x563, 151K)

You are literally the only smart person in this thread. I made this post as bait.

I already knew what I did before I went to school, but it got me a degree which made being hired much easier, as a well as a pay increase.

So do you for taking the bait you tard.

It's a piece of paper that gets me places. It's a degree, no matter how shitty.

This works well for shittesting.

>I'm open to dating an introvert. I'd just like him to be well rounded in many topics.
It's like saying
>I'm open to dating an neet. I'd just like him to earn a bunch of money.

If you want someone with a lot of culture, being extrovert has to be one of his characteristics. There are some people who knows a bunch of stuff about everything and are also introvert, but they are extremely rare. You want the extrovert university student who travels around the world. They're not very common, but at least you know how to spot them.

Welp thats pretty much truthAt least get an actual degree if you're going to larp as a smart girl.
>I have STEM degree
I hope to god you've "majored" in biology so I can laugh more

Attached: 1524275479169.png (620x670, 226K)

Have fun freezing your eggs picky bitch

this is probably bait. i'm no genius but i am working for a global tech company and going for a degree in mathematics. i try my best to pitch good discussion, don't know if you want to screen me OP... drop a throwaway email or I can if you don't want to

>I was just pretending to be retarded
No one cares about the toilet paper that is your community college degree, you fucking retard, I can, and do, make $40 hourly without a bachelors by just shitting out CRUD apps and you're here bragging about your associates.

>Roastie half-jokingly posts on Jow Forums
>Tells half-truths about her current situation
>gets btfod
>convinces herself that it was a bait thread to cope
>H-haha It was a joke guys looool xDD

Attached: 1509931838740.png (604x717, 814K)

>I made this post as bait.
>He doesn't intentionally take bait to be less bored

Attached: ak12.jpg (285x283, 14K)

Maker lab
College lectures
Chess
There are other options, but these have a chance of them not being cripplingly autistic assholes. People playing games at a hobby shop are . . . different.

whenever someone mentions intelligence, i have no idea what they're talking about. i know this may sound arrogant in text but i've been through so many stupid intellectuals, professors, engineers, etc. who say such so much stupid stuff and mostly because they are simply implying they are intelligent due to their professional or social status. if they didn't have the titles, a more knowledgeable person would easily and fearlessly disclose their folly

>You want the extrovert university student who travels around the world
I don't actually, but they're not that hard to obtain. I have quite a few friends like this.

Making $40 with a bachelors is pretty fucking sad. I started out at $35 without an associates.

>half jokingly tells the truth
I'm engaged so finding a boyfriend I already have is kind of pointless isn't it?

I agree with you. That's why I think it's funny that people are taking this post personally. Intelligence is vague and can mean so many things.

>says post is bait
>gets upset when people point out how dumb you really are
kek

Nobody cares about homosexuals lol

>Oh lol I lied about looking for a bf, y-yeah you're right about half-truths user
disregard all the criticisms about you being an actual brainlet.
last bump for your pathetic thread

Attached: 1531283202741.jpg (2123x2400, 137K)

Why are robots so fucking gullible?

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-18-17-18-13.png (720x1187, 149K)

ill give you my discord

Attached: 31956800_144181059769789_7518900482887122944_n.jpg (259x194, 8K)

I'm gonna give you the short answer, at a college.

>it's funny that people are taking this post personally
taking things personally online is either an indicator of autism or actual stupidity. ride the hate wave, my friend

no matter how many degrees you have it will never make up for your lack of personality and the fact the only way you can respond is a school yard no u and a i was only pretending to be a shit head

Attached: 1524978492342.jpg (1200x1440, 499K)

reddit
now gtfo roastie

forgot the part that he needs to be rich as well

> the fact the only way you can respond is a school yard no u and a i was only pretending to be a shit head

What else am I supposed to reply to lame responses like "Roastie" "gtfo" "ur dumb hurr durr" and the like? 90% of these replies are assumptions about my education.

why even waste your time arguing with someone whos only response is roastie and the like

Attached: 53503407_p0.jpg (800x1129, 1M)

Trying to get funny replies. I'm bored.

>Should I write it for you again?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT
You're so fucking stupid that your friend literally does the shitposting for you.
Oh man
Also it's pretty neat how you didn't censor your friend's discord @animalmeme, pretty cool name.
thanks for making my day user

Attached: OH GOD AHAHAHA.jpg (841x415, 32K)

>2018
>being female

PFAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHA
have fun paying for my welfare btw

APASHFDHAHHAAAAAAHAH

How smart you want? Like give me a cutoff, I'm curious if I meet your standards.

Autists can be intelligent but won't fulfill your conditions. Maybe decide the heck you even want first.

so just to be clear you DON'T want to be bfs?

>animalmeme
OP is talking to a chad. Thread over.

Attached: 1529883288817.png (4128x3365, 1.82M)

You seen quite heated if all your trying to do is to stir shit

Attached: 932E83D1-DD1B-440B-8F4B-2A879ACBDFBB.jpg (600x848, 117K)

I have no degree you fucking retard. Your toilet paper degree apparently doesn't test reading comprehension. Notice how I said WITHOUT a bachelor's?

Even if this whole thread is bait, there should be some fembots with the same idea watching. In this case, I would just like to say dumb people can still be interesting and have good conversations and the reverse can be true. There's more than just intelligence to determine compatibility

Lol grunting.. True

opposite of actual reality because retard.
law of nature
>opposites attract
you cannot have two architects (of life) under one roof.

Attached: 0124423F-2F34-46A0-B3FC-2CD5DDA2426D.gif (260x260, 1.67M)

thank you for this user
looks like they'll need a new meme discord

y they need new meme discord, u gonna hack them?!?!

How do I filter all fem(((bot))) and LARP threads? I have filtered femanon and fembot but I still keep getting these shit threads

Is he smart?

no op, don't be scared