Do robots or any frequent posters on Jow Forums drink...

Do robots or any frequent posters on Jow Forums drink? From all the NEETs I've seen on here it seems most don't touch alcohol

Attached: 1531860494254.gif (500x273, 499K)

drikning now. a lot of robots and fucks on Jow Forums drink how new are you that you havnt seen drinking threads all over?

I like to drink but since I'm a NEET who still lives at home I can only do it one the weekend because of my parents. It's my greatest pleasure though

Attached: drunk-kobayashi-again.jpg (640x362, 37K)

Sumtimes. Only whiskey with coke or hard apple cider. Never get drunk.

There was a time when I drank every single day but now I keep it to weekends. I only cut down because of the impact it had on my savings.

I post drinking threads all the time on other boards. Never really seen it here though
Why not weekdays?

Yes

my favorite drink is dogfish IPA 120

I used to like Yingling largar, but they showed their true colors when they said they support a 2 state solution between Israel and Palestine.

As an American Jew and proud Zionist I could no longer to continue to buy their products and feel morally clean at the same time.

i post drinking threads on here and Jow Forums once in aw hile and post in threads usually. there are quite a few idk if your time here has overlapped with those threads though

Many do but I stay away from the liquid and herbal jew. Although I'm really interested in trying some psychedelic jew.

>Why not weekdays?
would if I could, but my parents would definitely notice since I like to get myself blackout drunk, so I just endure until the weekend

Dogfish is solid. What other ipas do you like
I've done it on /b/ and /x/ its actually pretty fun on paranormal. You see a lot of people post random shit and talk about absinthe

Im a NEET but i dont drink. I bought Jack Daniels off a friend a few months back. I hate getting drunk simply because it makes me do retarded shit that i regret. It's fun i gotta admit.

If I consume alcohol to any extent I become constipated for a month straight. Doc said only way to find out why is through colonoscopy. No thanks.

Why not just drink to get buzzed or stay away from them. Drink at night. I have a high tolerance so I can drink a pint of hard alcohol and still act relatively normal

NEET since 2013, it bummed me out when I ran out of vodka a few days ago, knowing I'm gonna have to go back out to buy more.

Retarded shit is the best though
Colonoscopies are pretty easy. You just take stuff to make you shit your guts out the night before then get knocked out for awhile. Its worth it to be able to drink freely

Yes, when I don't drink my suicidal thoughts become harder to control

Buying vodka isn't that bad though. You'll be done in ten minutes

I'm an overweight neet who never leaves my home. 32. No social contact whatsoever. Am absolutely disgusted in myself. I'm not about to get knocked out and have a steel bar rammed up my ass as my first outing experience. Normally the alcohol comes before that sort of shit, not after.

Drinking is my jam monica. Vodka soda with a splash of mtn dew to give a lol flavor. Get all nervous on weed. Booze brings out my personal flavor for saying preposterous things without thinking of the consequences.

Attached: 1529121378981.jpg (500x680, 256K)

>retarded shit is the best though
I got kicked out my regular discord server because i got in a fight with some retard cuz drunk. That was my only other interaction with the world besides Jow Forums. Feelsbadman.

Attached: 1531895767549.png (1127x685, 37K)

How overweight are we talking
Yeah I like booze more too. It honestly relaxes me more. But don't get me wrong I like smoking occasionally too

What the fuck did you do? It couldn't have been that bad

Avest ye matey tier.

avast*

>Vodka soda with a splash of mtn dew
lol

Attached: 1433869735596.jpg (800x600, 75K)

Doesnt seem so bad at the time and still dont but obviously the moderator didnt like how i was calling him names. I was still drunk do i went on the thread where they were inviting new members and made a fake post saying the server sucks and how they ban anyone not like them or w.e. i looked like an ass so i doubt i would ever want to go back. Hence why i regret drinking now.

>calling him names
The guy i was fighting with, not the mod

I laughed pretty hard at that. Don't be so down on yourself
Come on man you're fine. And you're lucky. If that's your worst drunken mistake you are one lucky son of a bitch

Actually my dad told me i hit a car when i was drunk so idk

i generally go a month or two without drinking and then binge a lot over the course of a week. i'm in the midst of a binge week currently, and drunk right now. i mostly like vodka, ale, or IPAs. stouts in the winter

Attached: 1530913779561.jpg (400x300, 34K)

Was your dad the passenger? I don't understand how this happened

Solid. What's your ipas of choice

You must be new, this board is full of alcoholics, me included.

I drink fairly often just to kill the pain of loneliness. It's the only thing stopping me from killing myself but it's taking more and more to get me drunk so even that will probably go away soon

Have you tried drugs in order to compensate

No?Yes? It was quite fuzzy dont really remember. I only knew that i hit the car because he told me i hit a car Kek

I just had a 4 loko after maybe a couple years of no alcohol. I used to stay away from it because of how harsh it is on the stomach, but I realized its the syrup at the bottom of the can that makes me hurl. Not a beer fan and the last time I had non-malt liquor aside from the couple years was maybe 4 years ago and my car was almost towed for being too far from a curb.

That's... Pretty fucked up honestly
Syrup doesn't ordinarily collect at the bottom of the can

I guess they aren't a popular drink these days.
T. Never left High School

I've had expired 4 loko cans. Never had an issue of the flavor

No I cant afford drugs, as is I buy the cheapest alcohol available

Drunk as shit right now, off of 3 liters 8.5% beer. Oh and it's 4AM

I buy the cheapest too

It isnt a good way to live, is it buddy

No. But it is a way. A sad, desperate way

Nope. Alcohol taste like shit and is for failed normies. Root Beer floats and fruit smoothies is where it's at.

Attached: 1520721137045.gif (342x342, 394K)

So you enjoy drinks made for children

Some alcohol actually tastes pretty good but jot the stuff I drink.
I agree about root beer floats tho they're really good. I never have the stuff for it though

I personally haven't ever touched alcohol, but I don't expect to be the norm, even here.

26 year old her. The extra calories from beer are part of the reason I am fat

Attached: 685f9e8b-s.jpg (600x800, 154K)

How old, and why

Unfortunatly I do.
I need to stop drinking.

Been binge drinking a lot lately. Last night I had 2 40s, a 9% IPA, and half a bottle of rum.
Went into work still completely smashed. Actually almost got in major trouble because of it.

I want to just enjoy alcohol but all it gives me is depression, regret, and guilt.

27, I have some level of paranoia about any sort of drugs due to my experience being put on antidepressants and stimulants as a kid.
I also haven't ever really felt the need to try alcohol and given my position as a neet on autismbux, it's almost prohibitively expensive.

I don't like the taste of alcohol and I don't want to try the effects.

I do.
It lets me enjoy music and think.

You should try it once. Not trying to push you down a spiral. But it is something you need to try at least once

Kraken and coke, oakheart rhum on rocks, Ungava gin in the freezer on ice

Have you tried any kind of mind altering substance

I might, I almost did earlier this year, but the person I was gonna drink with flaked and I didn't know enough about alcohol to know what to buy.
There are so many different drinks, it's absurd.

I've tried alcohol but not a lot of it. I told my friend I'd eat a weed edible if it became legal in my state.

Its not hard to figure out. It isn't a stressful thing
Why only when it becomes legal?

because I don't want to get arrested for drugs.

I'm a NEET and I drink daily. Walking to the liquor store with 10 dollars in my pocket is a favorite pastime. I usually pick up 8% alcohol beer or a pint of clear liquor. Its cheaper for me to drink than it is to smoke marijuana or meth.. Or drop acid or 2cb. Drinking is all I can afford really cause you can get drunk for 3 or 4 bucks. It helps me cope with being so ugly I guess that's why I do it. Some of the harsh realities of life don't phase me on it but meh I like amphetamine better..

Do you actually think you'll gave repercussions if you tried an edible

You sound like me. I feel weird still though when the same liquor store cashier checks me our mulriple days in a row

no but I don't wanna risk it. You can't logic me out of my want to obey the law.

I drink nearly every time I watch anime. Sometimes I think I pick up more seasonal anime to give me reason to drink more.

It's pretty good my dude. And it keeps the lbs at bay, compared to my old habit of 50/50 brandy and dew drinks

>you can get drunk for 3 or 4 bucks

Dude I need to spend at least 8-9 bucks to get at the level I want to be

I drink but nowhere near alcoholic-tier, I just drink things I like the taste of. Also there is a drunk thread made on here at least twice a day surely.

In order to save money and hide my drinking from my parents i brew kilju, i have bottles of that shit hidden thorughout the house. Unlike store bought stuff It seriously messes with my head the next morning though, im not entirely sure how much alcohol is in the end product but its great.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

>Robots
>Alcohol
Antipsychotics and alcohol don't mix well