I'm gonna say it

I'm gonna say it.

Weed >>> Alcohol

Attached: PeelGargoyles.png (428x511, 417K)

having traces of alcohol in your blood won't get you fired
you'll also never get jailed for being in possession of with intent to sell alcohol

>appeal to authority
are you even trying?

Yes it will and yes you will? Bootlegging is still illegal and being drunk is a fireable offense.

Im gonna say it.

Control of your mind>>>no control

Attached: 447B5E8B-FAB4-4D50-A951-0BF9651846F1.jpg (800x588, 244K)

pros of weed:
>way less harmful long-term than alcohol
>no physical addiction, only mental
>different strains mean that you can choose how you want to feel to an extend
pros of alcohol:
>easily accessible in pretty much every modern country
>many different kinds of liquor, you can choose whatever tastes the best for you
>incredibly effective if you just want to have a good time and forget about your life for the moment

That nigger is a pedophile defender

Also every minority is a pedophile for white children.

Not OP but my life is far too boring when I have control of my mind. I'll take weed or alcohol any day.

Its only marginally better in my opinion. Really not worth the risk if it illegal.

i'm not appealing to authority, i'm appealing to not getting jailed and buttraped and having my criminal record stained
>Bootlegging
whoo fucking bootlegs in the western world and why?
>being drunk is a fireable offense
not where i live

>losing control of your mind on babby's first substances

Attached: 1496596148654.jpg (275x284, 23K)

>who
Tons of people make homemade shit, my mom makes her own liquer even, but selling it would be illegal.

So you're telling me you can show up to work with a bottle in hand, drunk off your ass and your boss will just say ok? Sure thing bro.

>i'm appealing to not getting jailed and buttraped and having my criminal record stained
I love hearing this from nodrugs. You think the police have some alarm that goes off when someone in the city lights a joint? I've been smoking for five years and I've never been caught or even pulled over.

I'm gonna say it.

Being so content with your life that you don't need to use any substances to self medicate > Substances

The more control you give up, the more you allow someone to come in and control you for you.

What? Are you high?

True, but my life is shit sooo

the appeal to authority is actually a solid argument for why alcohol > weed though. it's easier to be an alcocuck

This guy gets it.

Using drugs becomes an inconvenience when you're already content. It doesn't even pass my mind anymore until someone brings it up. Usually my body ends up not liking it all anyway. Drugs stop making sense when you gain the ability to actually communicate with your body. It's sad how many people simply don't trust the messages their bodies give them.

>I've been smoking for five years and I've never been caught or even pulled over.
yet
>So you're telling me you can show up to work with a bottle in hand, drunk off your ass and your boss will just say ok?
he won't but i can't get arrested for it

>implying I go to work high
You're also grossly overestimating the efficiency of my local police. I'm white and have a clean record, not even a traffic violation.

Go to bed Ted Nugent

>be on subway
>sandwiched between a shitskin dude and a female gook
>a 10 year old white kid with adhd is walking around the subway
>everytime the kid passes by me the shitskin and the gook end up manually breathing

RIP minorities in the USA

>>implying I go to work high
i meant to reply to my bad
also
>You're also grossly overestimating the efficiency of my local police
they only need to be efficient once
if that's a risk you feel is worth then be my guest but i'd rather just get fucked up and have the only consequence be me feeling nauseous next morning

Weed is completely legal in my city.