>have decent job and make decent money
>still hanging out with the same people
>still doing coke in the bathrooms of bars and getting drunk
>feel empty
>every girl Ive met is a twat obsessed with their image on social media
>most of the girls I meet cry about fuccbois but act like sluts
>try and fill the void in my life with work
>still depressed

Attached: 72E9D3A0-FB78-4B37-8B6D-2FCE2DCE164B.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Got my first job in a while working for Amazon as a stower. Realize I would rather be homeless than work it quitting after this week. I don't understand how people happily do this job it is so mind numbing and tiring.

I'm so pathetic turning 27 in a few weeks.

I turn 25 in like 2 months is that okay?

Could be worse
>be me
>32
>balding (which I think is worse than just bald)
>fat
>live with mom
>work at a movie theater cleaning up after people puke, shit and make a mess in a movie theater
>a 19 year old got a manager position ahead of me
>no friends
>strongly considering suicide but Im a pussy and wont

Get out you normie faggot you still have time to not be a pathetic loser.

Kek okay sorry I interrupted lads

Hey man it takes a lotta guts to quit wage slave shit like that because most people that stay there are hurting for cash. Make sure you find something else before though user. I have been at my wage slave construction job for 2 years now and Im only getting paid $1 above minimum wage lolz. I wanna quit but I got to keep going because I need the money

I leave my house at 6am and come back at either 6:30 or 7pm every weekday

>37
>single
>own a car
>own 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom house
>no mortgage
>make 184k

I'm prolly just gonna marry a Ukrainian jewess, I'm getting fed up of 20 year old any way since they keep pressing me to have kids with them....

okay partner

>26
>had multiple girlfriends in the past
>don't really have much trouble getting laid
>have zero (0) friends
>tfw it's been like this for like the last 3 years
Seriously, how the fuck do you make friends? is it too late?

What the fuck , promotion truly just ass kissing or nepotism. Why give it to some 19 yr that will just leave in a few years

Is it a bad thing to avoid contact with people from your high school? it's been like 10 years, why can't they move onto something else?

>since they keep pressing me to have kids with them....

why not find one to knock up? sounds like kids would shake up your life a bit and give you something new to do, as long as shes not some gold digger that will run off with your kids as soon as she secures some financial backing from you.

I am the opposite of you
I have friends but I haven't had my penis touched by a girl in 3 years.
Something's wrong with us.
Idk what mine is but yours might be that youre just a dick

>Manelt
>spent the last 2 years thinking about my ex
>finally start developing feelings for someone
>she's tall as fuck
bros..

>be me
>28
>okay job making $26k a year
>never had friends
>do drugs at home, alone
>feel intense emotional pain
>every girl Ive met has seriously harmed me in some way and none of them are outside my family
>I don't meet girls
>try to numb the pain with drugs
>still depressed
Hahahahahahaa I'm such a fucking pathetic piece of shit. I'm a fucking cringe retard. Fucking idiot fucking idiot fucking idiot fucking idiot fucking ididot fucking idiot fucking idiot
I really need to harm myself I deserve to suffer

Attached: 1530666855189.png (611x611, 350K)

any chance you stop doing drugs my dude?

No. When I'm alone and I don't have drugs or Internet I basically go nuts. Last time I ended up calling the cops because I thought the house was literally rotting apart.

>26
>Accountant
>want to kill myself everyday at work
>the only good thing about my job is the unblocked internet so I can browse youtube, etc. while doing mindless work
>Don't even have the desire to drink or smoke weed anymore
>"working" on getting my CPA, because thats what I'm supposed to do

I honestly hope that something crazy happens. The world feels so stagnant. Or maybe its just me

Attached: 1530749390536.jpg (593x539, 84K)

Is being an accountant really that bad? I am 30 and work in sales making 70k/year but not sure how much longer I can do it for. Was considering going back to school to pursue accounting as a second career but not sure if I will be able to pull it off. I was a general business major in undergrad and only graduated with a 3.25, at one point I had the option to declare econ as a double major but decided not to because I took intro level macro/micro and just barely passed both. I also underwent a legit IQ test during undergrad and only scored 115. Not sure what mean IQ of accounting majors is but it's probably higher than business administration.

What's it mean if you're almost totally unaffected by society? I just see most people as walking NPCs so social norms don't have as much of an impact on me.

If society disappeared tomorrow you'd die.

Society is a social construct composed of abstract norms and beliefs. It's an entity that exists within people's heads.

I work for a small firm so its not too bad. I'm just starting out so I'm making a lot of dumb mistakes and it feels like I might get fired every day I walk in the place. The work is just mindless and boring. It pays the bills and that's about it. I don't think I've ever met a person that loves accounting.

No, that's the concept of society. If you are trying to be skeptical then you're not doing a good enough job, seeing as you think you still exist as some kind of independent entity, when you're really a thermodynamic flucuation in the thermodynamic engine that we identify as the universe. There's no meaningful difference between your and your chair.

That being said, your shelter is protected by others, you are fed by others, you communicate on systems maintained by others, you clothe yourself by others' work, and chances are if you suddenly started being the only person alive, you'd die.

Attached: 493c39afaa99559bf45b849b464b75d5bf8d637e01ebd9db94a4571788b98932.png (550x563, 151K)

> 25
> Make $45K per year
> 5'5" and 210 pounds
> Not athletic
> Single
> Have a car
> TFW I wonder if I'll ever get a job making more than $18.30 p/h

When people say society believes this or thinks that it's obviously an abstract concept. People never talk about it in terms of food or water.

Sounds like a case of "young girl giving sexual favours to the manager" desu

So literal ass kissing

>Graduate high school in 2004
>Have minimal interaction with classmates in school, even less now

Your fucked then. Kill yourself

>27
>NEET
>Live with mom
>Haven't been outside in 2 years
>No friends
>Obviously a virgin
>I just lie in bed essentially 24/7 browsing this shitty board, watching the occasional Youtube video, movie or tv show
>I only get up to get something to drink/eat or to use the bathroom
>Share a bed with 25 year old brother who's just as much of a loser as me but he's slightly more autistic and he's gay

went to a job interview for the first time in 10 years. I think i was too high energy trying to explain my non existent job experience. I was stumbling over words and giving weird vague answers that probably made me look like some kind of psychotic madman. I just want to fucking kill myself.

Attached: f4201-confession2b3.gif (500x204, 494K)