Aliens and politics

How does this work?

Also, does anyone have a high def version of pic?

Attached: grey.png (500x626, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

markfoster.net/struc/the_alien_races_book.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=EQL98b2mWH0
youtube.com/watch?v=zHCSpm2kepo
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#4.54/-76.36237/31.99550/hot/all
eurekalert.org/rss/space_planetary.xml
google.com/search?q=binary area of space blacked out&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCxtCPiaTaAhWBTd8KHcQnDrgQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=961#imgrc=bWXxErZmvGSXdM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: HRC_negative_slow.gif (543x585, 2.74M)

Everytime I try to post it I get sick and give birth to an alien embryo

The whole mechanism involves mushrooms and cocaine.

Shut it down you say?

Attached: 1516755868594.png (702x468, 406K)

Attached: 1518455902736.jpg (800x1200, 104K)

Attached: 1521426155207.jpg (800x1200, 190K)

Aliens aren't real

Attached: 1515331157115.jpg (2106x1081, 586K)

Attached: 1516770997152s.jpg (93x125, 1K)

Attached: 1503377878049.png (856x1159, 685K)

Attached: Space junk.jpg (900x656, 272K)

Attached: DMRCv91W0AAXTBi.jpg (614x850, 116K)

Du kan ikke drittesnakke.

Attached: FB_IMG_1522928646319.jpg (1024x739, 26K)

No.

Garbage

Absurd. Grow the hell up.

Enlightenment can be done with simple philosophical teachings.

Cringe.

Scifi Prop

Scifi Prop

Tourism for a 3rd world shithole.

Attached: skv8707870829582.jpg (300x300, 9K)

I hope I will be able to pos-

Attached: WE WUZ AYY VIKANGZ AND SHIERLT.jpg (500x626, 118K)

Attached: skv8433970173353.jpg (300x300, 6K)

Attached: 51413137.jpg (1024x511, 74K)

Adding >and politics doesnt make this shitpost valid Jow Forums thread.

looks like a hungry nigger

I take great offense at this. Vikings didn't use those satanic helmets.

la luz extinguido...?

This guy is likely for the x-files and the pic was likely taken in a trailer. Thats all I could ever find out in research. However the first photo I NEVER found any info on at all and I looked.

Yes it does.
Aliens are involved in politics.

Attached: hillbug.jpg (1018x1261, 202K)

>mfw my drunkshitpost worked

Attached: 1522941372070.jpg (540x508, 57K)

>la luz extinguido
No. This is a blacked out area of space with two VERY odd star like planets. NASA put a black box over this section. I just happened to grab it before they blacked it out.

These are the same area of space with two different filters. One UV and the other Infrared.

It was posted in a magazine in the 80's as a full page ad.
Search for AMOCO Alien, flawed results but it'll point you in the right direction. Currently looking for 2000xsomething version of it I had saved from pol some time ago.

>AMOCO Alien
No way was this taken in the 80s!!!! Look at the rez!!!

Ohhh no no I was talking about

>ywn be abducted by Neo-Nazi's and taken to the underground Antarctic fortress

Attached: 0A7.png (528x321, 133K)

That photo is no joke. It was a leak. There is NO info at all about that location. This was leaked after being taken by a passing ship. Look up the GPS location. The whole area is blurred out on gmaps and all other mapping software. This image should not exist.

The only interesting pic in this thread.

Thats only due to the fact you dont know what these are

shit shoop man, this is rightful argie clay so I know how it looks, it's a mix from the (((flat earth theory))) website's ice wall and the san pedro islands
kys faggot

The first two were used in that stupid September 23 larp saying that Kek is coming. I know its blacked out on Google too. But yeah I dont understand that last one. Care to explain?

Basically, there are lots of different races of aliens. They all have their own reasons for being on this planet.

markfoster.net/struc/the_alien_races_book.pdf

The end goal is a slave planet though. Various alien races actually feed off of our energy.

Multiple governments are in contact with different races of aliens.

Attached: NOT KIDDING.jpg (736x552, 155K)

the basic gestalt is, that our governments have been in contact with aliens since around the early 1940s, ufo sightings started becoming much more common when we began testing nuclear weapons. there are around 4 different races visiting earth, probably more. but the main ones are the greys (z-reticuli), tall whites (look very similar to humans but more emotionless), some sort of reptilian race, and idk the fourth one but we trade tissues with them so that we can mutually accelerate each other's technology by performing genetic experiments in a secret underground facility in new mexico. the aliens seem to want to create alien-human hybrids to infiltrate our society so they can understand more about us and eventually enslave the human race.

....i want to believe.....

Attached: Helghast.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

isn't this the x-flies plot?

Imagine travelling aeons across multiple galaxies at light speed in search for intelligent civilisations just to land on earth and have some old white guy call you a space nigger.

That 23ed BS had nothing to do with these pics. Some idiot saw the research being done on this section of space and brought it in on the 23ed bullshit. This area is admitting some of the most amazing x-ray and gamma burst activity we have ever seen. It is being researched as an actual portal situation caused by gravitational waves being canceled out by the exact amount of electromagnetic force. This causes a natural "rip" in space. The only one we have ever actually seen. The reason it is not talked about publicly yet is because we dont quite know what happened to cause it. But it is talked about openly in journals and peer-reviewed to no end. Over 2000 astrophysicists are arguing over it right now.

look it up. its for real. you wont find ANYTHING on it. And that tells you EVERYTHING you need to know lol

Bill Cooper explains the Amoco Alien youtube.com/watch?v=EQL98b2mWH0

i have never watched the x files but probably. allegedly the plot for close encounters of the 3rd kind was taken from irl as well , we had some sort of exchange where we got living specimens of aliens in exchange for sending a few living humans to their planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=zHCSpm2kepo

lmao @ that pdf.

How schizophrenic does someone have to be to write that? The images and names of the alien races are fucking hilarious.

what exactly am i looking for ? cook island or south sandwich island

that was a joke video

Info on the bases at cook. Also look around labs.strava.com/heatmap/#4.54/-76.36237/31.99550/hot/all
They erased a TON of mapping after it was discovered that idiots were tracing out D.U.M.B.S and top military bases worldwide by wearing these bands. You are not going to find much info at all on the cooks and that tells you alot. There is some shady shit going on down that way. There have only ever been 2 leaks. The one photo I showed you and another.

Interesting. Thanks for the explanation

i believe it's from cook island which is tricky to find pictures of. i found the website this photo is from apparently and it says 'glacier on cook island - south sandwich island' it's one of the 3 islands at the southernmost archipelago of central islands south east of the sandwich island. looks comfy

Attached: Capture.png (555x500, 8K)

the pic you posted must be from the sandwich islands because Cook is a holiday spot with no snow

Ok, now im curious. I dont see what im supposed to be looking at.

i found it
>Thule
wew

Attached: thule.jpg (815x552, 36K)

Thats the place user. Now find the bases and tests they do there. There have only ever been 2 leaks.

it ties into a little known theory that soldiers from Hitlers Germany did not abandon New Swabia and actually bulstered the whole area with defences and found vast underground caverns across antarctica from which to operate
also, UFOs/Aliens = Advanced german space craft
US tried to fight them at Operation Highjump and got btfo'd

like i said... i want to believe .

Attached: 0A6.jpg (275x183, 9K)

can i get a sauce on this

go back to /x/

What is that image?

i don't think he's joking. it's true the president does carry a suitcase for nuclear weapons everywhere he goes, and the us government has a long history of investigating ufos (the army shows up after every ufo sighting or crash even ones not in the US), so it's not unlikely there could be a secret ufo folder also carried by the president in the nuclear suitcase. he's speaking about a russian documentary called 'men in black' not the american movie.

eurekalert.org/rss/space_planetary.xml
You gotta watch for the papers to come up. This is a good area to watch.

Attached: alien-pic-4chan2.png (939x897, 378K)

big if true

totally no photo shop dude.
I believe now.

google.com/search?q=binary area of space blacked out&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCxtCPiaTaAhWBTd8KHcQnDrgQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=961#imgrc=bWXxErZmvGSXdM:

This is the area. I have no idea about the person who posted. I just searched for the area quick. This is the area.

I hope this is sarcasm

HAHAHAH

Wtf am i even looking at

Attached: kp4KZEq.jpg (480x853, 71K)

Attached: 1487886020494.png (894x894, 431K)

EBE so sexy

Cringe

let me get this straight.
they had advanced weapons and avionics, but kept them in antarctica while letting their fucking home country get ass-raped?
What a shitass theory.

It's this Only with enhanced lightning, contrast and added some noise so it doesn't get flagged.

This

Attached: clinton plane.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Aliens are a myth designed to distract conspiracy types from investigating Jews/ZOG/glow in the dark deep state.

>How does this work?

It's pretty simple.

Politcs is the process by which any groupo of people negotiate, argue, bicker, fight, argue and somehow manage to try and get qwhat they want from each other.

Aliens (assuming from your picture you mean ETI aliens, not Border Crossing aliens) are hypothetical uintelligent life forms out there in space somewhere, with whom we have had no contact yet, nor have we discovered any actual evidence that they exist. Sorry /x/, but that's just how it is.

So the way they work is, they have nothing to do with each other.

It is the best photo I've ever seen in my life.

Attached: sheeit.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Answer or die

Attached: 95F7D0D3-604C-46C3-B1C6-5CB0AD021EA1.jpg (620x288, 68K)

Attached: AYY LMAO.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

this is a 4chinz filename which means this should have already been filtered by the mods if it was real

Hey. If you had a real "wakanda" going on and no one ever knew about it.... Would you want to tell all the IDIOTS in this world about it?

Answer what? I was laughing at the post

would YOU let greater Germany get walloped while you could get to hang out in balmy -50F weather in a frozen ice shithole?

spoopy

Yes. I would let any country in this world suffer if I was that advanced. And if you really think that it is -50f where they are living, you are proof of the idiocy this world can produce.

i have but johnny haven't given me the go yet
this is just a taste

Attached: image.jpg (680x946, 187K)

What you need to understand is that MOST people in this world are worthless and useless idiots. 98% of humanity is wasted and worthless. Most people just drone on in their own fabricated reality until they die. Even now, rich fucks sit in their self made paradise while the rest of the people fight over resources, food, energy and so on.

Heres the real one user dont be fooled

Attached: 1522964489944.jpg (2597x1733, 459K)

im assuming they didn't finish the weapons until after moving everything to the new swabia base

Space niggers should be enslaved and forced to contribute to human society before finally assimilating or culled. Ideally they would be assimilated so I can get one drunk and hate fuck it. I fucking hate space niggers.

You don't need to be smart to realize that though. So how do people become the 2% that aren't useless it idiots?

fuckin CHECKED

Attached: IMG_20180404_113423.jpg (600x281, 43K)

Depends on YOUR definition. The way the "rich" decide is with blood and time. Most are "born" into it. Other times you can make it in, either with a lot of hard work and selling your life and soul OR you design and create a device that threatens THEIR fabricated structure of the 98%s reality. IE an energy device. This will cause them to buy you up and let you in. Its fucking sick and sad but thats how it works.

When I say "rich" I mean REALLY rich. Rich with knowledge not money. Ever notice the increase of UFOs? Those are the "rich" people. They are the ones with these ufos.

Those fucking digits!
X-Com is real!

Attached: xcomisreal.png (455x406, 112K)

forgot to add this

i see pepe in the light
PRAISE

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 946K)

OP its the script of They Live. It really is

which the author/comic said was NOT fiction

Ive laid out all the clues I could in this thread. Its all for real. With the rise of the SJW and the insanity we have seen in the past 5 years.... It is nothing to think this is true.