What's the point?

Why do you feel like you deserve a gf?

Attached: 2s8iyx5.gif (640x480, 170K)

I don't deserve it, I'm doing nothing to get one and even if you're a nice person you need to put an effort in it if you want one. Also, if you have a gf you have to take her out and I don't know if I can do it. People who always stay at home can't get a gf.
Anyways, if something in my life does not change I'm gonna kill myself. So I'd really really like to have a girlfriend, but I can't see it happening.

You sound like you deserve one more than most robots, honestly. You recognize your flaws, you're humble and seem good natured. I wouldn't say someone who stays at home can't get a gf, it will be harder to socialize with normal people irl though.

I don't. I do deserve a bf though. A cute twinkish one at that. It wouldn't even need to be sexual. I would be fine with just cuddles.

I have superior tall white intelligent male genes that need to be passed on

If that's true why do women not want to be with you

>Why do you feel like you deserve a gf?
but i don't
even if I did get one i'd just fuck it up instantly since I have no real personality beyond sitting in my room all day and watching anime
I hate talking to people and want to be alone; yet at the same time I hate being alone and wish I had someone who cared about me, a weird catch 22
plus all the effort and work you'd need to put into maintain that kind of relationship is just too much for me. I don't even like being around my own family, I don't think I'd make a good partner at all for any woman out there
it's just all so tiresome. I wish I could just be content with this isolation, yet for some reason I yearn for something I know I don't deserve or even really want.

Attached: 1531698957829.jpg (751x614, 34K)

bumping thread since I wanna see what other anons have to say

I don't "deserve" anything but everyone else should be miserable if I am.

I don't know if I do. It depends on if some girl will ever like me, but I have a hard time picturing that scenario.

I was already fucked on all other aspects in life. If there is a god he should stop being cruel to me and give me at least one thing to live for

Same, everytime i see a girl that is mildly attractive my first instinct is to try to start a conversation, but then i remember i won't be able to keep a conversation going for more than a few minutes, let alone have a long lasting relationship with someone

All I want is to have a meaningful relationship, it doesn't even have to be romantic
I know it's my fault I don't have a gf but that doesn't make it any less frustrating that a woman hasn't chosen me specifically as a significant other
I dug myself in a hole of isolation and I'm bitter and angry and post online about it, making it worse because it's all I know

Attached: bateman.jpg (608x456, 21K)

I dont,whatsoever, considering im a skinny nobody with no talents or any personality to speak of

Do you think we live in a 10 person tribe? Why wouldn't everyone deserve a gf, barring criminals, psychos and retards?

a mindset like that will get you nothing but misery

I do not deserve a gf and do not want one. I am completely cut off from the romantic world.

because some people are better than others

I don't think I deserve a gf but I do want one badly. There's no real reason why, I wish I didn't give a shit about this so I could live normally.

I think I'm nice(TM). I do my best to treat everyone nicely and I do my best to interact with and court girls I like. I go to have work and school so I'm not going to bars or anything, but I'm putting myself out there the best I can with dating apps and whatnot. I've tried making them laugh, I've tried being myself. I try my best and I end up with nothing every time.
I see people I percieve to be uglier, dumber, and more of an asshole than me with girlfriends and I think, what am I missing? It's obviously something wrong with me, to go this long without anyone liking me is too long for just variance to account for. I'll probably an hero when I turn 40 or something. I'll keep trying until then.

Attached: 1494950217998.jpg (222x230, 14K)

Aye man, honestly, I don't know if I deserve one, I do want one, but I don't feel mature enough to get one, nor I have met someone who I can feel that we can have something serious. Besides, honestly I'm just happy here playing Stardew Valley. But sometimes, when I sleep alone, I wish someone would be laying next to me, at least looking at me and saying she loves me. Maybe because I'm unsure if I deserve a gf it's why I don't have one. I guess I must learn to be alone before being with someone.

I agree with most other anons here. I also don't deserve anyone, but just have a sense of wanting someone. Once my family dies I can probably go full apathetic and stop feeling this way and life will become easy again.

Attached: 54140e802cb2b2fde9ea0d21c67f1f54.jpg (564x573, 43K)

Why do they deserve anyone, rather? I fail to see it as a basic human right like some robots do. Not all of them would be a good husband just by existing. Just because you don't beat her doesn't mean she's happy with you. If most women would rather be alone than talk to you, or more realistically, just have a better man, why should you feel entitled to a woman? The divorce rates are already high as it is, why should she be with someone mediocre?

>i won't be able to keep a conversation going for more than a few minutes
what is wrong with us
why are we all such brainlets at talking to people

I don't. I am a husk with no redeeming qualities.
You'll have better luck with this question on incels.me

Attached: 1527212799392.gif (426x755, 453K)

Ur whole posts reads as if I said "IM ENTITLED TO A HOT GF". No.

Why does Chad deserve a gf? (Or, more accurately, a gf and multiple side hoes.)

I don't feel like i deserve a gf,
I deserve a gf.

I was born on this planet along with everyone else. That is enough to warrant a gf.

Maybe with a cool haircut and 15 pounds less i could try and get a woman but being realistic the word deserve doesn't really apply to humans maybe only to material shit when someone owes you something.

Women are literal subhumans. You don't need to do anything at all to "deserve" one because they're worthless. The only value women have is what you allow them to have.

I deserve to have a gf, but only in the same way as the guy next to me. He might deserve to breathe but if goes around fucking doing stupid shit on boats all the time, he might knocked off or fall off of one and die.

Deserve does not mean getting a gf or a big TV.

i dont feel like i deserve one but it would make me feel more like a normal human male with a less pathetic life also could there would be a chance of me losing my virginity

I try really hard to be a good, genuine person, as well as actively improve myself and have goals and hobbies. I don't even need a girlfriend, just somone to recognize and appreciate how hard im trying

Attached: qt_slavic_flame_gf_2.jpg (750x717, 92K)

Does it matter if she's hot? No woman would be happy with you. You might not be happy with a woman who is willing to settle with you either. It will probably end in divorce. there's no fairy tale endings and not everyone deserves a happy ending.
he doesn't inherently *deserve* one, but women like handsome men. just because someone who isn't a nice person can get one doesn't mean you also deserve one.
That makes absolutely no sense. That's like feeling entitled to owning a free house because most people do.

All of these anons deserve a gf and happiness because they're good people

these robots should kill themselves because they're awful human beings

>fall for fit meme
>fall for looksmax meme
>change my diet so my skin is always clear and looking nice
>stope eating acidic foods so my teeth look good
>stopped drinking boos and eating like shit as well
I have been doing all that i can to get a gf. I dont believe that I deserve one, because I don't believe most people deserve anything. I can't change my personality because I was emotionally abused and neglected as a child, and will never be able to understand/ provide for someone else's emotions. I am hopeless in that aspect, and I changed every aspect of myself that I could trying to get a gf to no avail. I can't kill myself either because I am a strong christian and I would go straight to hell if I did. I am stuck in this existence with nothinhg. My life is a living hell

Attached: abd.jpg (406x451, 27K)

>tfw you feel like you don't deserve friends

Maybe 2 not 50.

Attached: 45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2.jpg (500x720, 32K)

I don't.
Don't care either though

I don't deserve one.
It's come to the point where I can't even imagine having friends anymore, let alone something as incomprehensible as a romantic relationship.
I don't even know what I've done wrong to drive people away anymore, I've tried so hard to be likable and nothing works, I'm just forgettable at best and insufferable at worst. It doesn't matter how much I've improved or how far I've come, I'm always going to fall short of everyone's expectations of me.
I'm going to die staring at some thread here, whether it's tomorrow or 80 years from now. Nothing will change that anymore, save for a mugging during the few times I leave the house, and at this point it would almost be a weight off my shoulders to get murdered.

I don't deserve one, or want one. Anime girls are good enough for someone like me.

I don't deserve one either.
I think I am a nice person, most of the times I ain't nice with a lot of guys/girls, I'm only nice with my friends and family, I just wanna a gf 'cause I wanna have someone to love me and that kind of romantic stuff, everyone wants someone to love 'em.
A few weeks ago a chick played with my feelings, we were good friends at the begining but dunno how she did that to me, both of us had feeling for each other.
sorry for my bad english, I'm trying to improve, I'm trying to learn how to speak english for my own and it's kinda hard speak in a different language that I don't know

Attached: 20180628_095227-1.jpg (488x615, 238K)

It's not necessarily the thought of deserving a gf, it's just that I want someone who can help me grow as I help her. I have a lot of love to give someone but constantly feel like it's going to waste day by day as I age in a world that doesn't seem to give a shit about me. Sometimes the best cure for spending your days tirelessly working on college assignments and dozens of hobbies is just to lay there with your beloved, her in your arms and your lips pressed into her hair. I just never get that, though, and I probably never will.

Plus, there's already a girl who is one for one like me, and I've got my sights on her. I'm highly doubtful it will happen, though, just like every other time I've attempted to know a girl as more than a friend. Pic related has two characters that look really similar to her and I, which makes it all the more depressing.

Attached: eb0540e63e7518715d36eca5e7c8a603.jpg (700x985, 140K)

This user is objectively and originally correct

I dont. Still want one or two.