18000 likes. Lots of females are like this, if not all

18000 likes. Lots of females are like this, if not all.

Attached: 9CE64F91-3CF3-4257-8AFE-05A673D1E1CA.jpg (750x555, 37K)

Just yelled at my mom and she grounded me. Don't fall for the meme brobots.

Women are worthless fucking whores.

That's because
her mouth: >:(
her pussy: :)

Most likes are just guys cause they're "muh dick".
But yes women are garbage.

Attached: Satania48.png (819x540, 477K)

I dont think this but at the same time an extremely angry and bitter part of me believes this whole heartedly.
I feel dichotomic

Women are wired to become submissive sex slaves who like to be degraded for Chad. It's literally predetermined for it to be like this and there's nothing you can do about it.

Lots of guys too. Masochistic submissiveness is the default state for many people regardless of gender.

>tfw I've found out that both genders, all races, every country, each philosophy, and all religions are garbage, in their own special little ways.
Who /misanthropic/ here?

I fucking hate everybody. I would go so far to say life as a whole is viral, and should be eliminated at all costs. If I ckukd find a way to eliminate all life I would do it, so long as it took no longer than 300 seconds

I would play a video game called "5 Minutes to Kill Mankind", sounds dope.

I'm in a relationship with a cute asian girl and I don't act chaddy at all. I don't yell at her or act abusive. We both agree on things and work together as a team, not like a boss and a subordinate.

Yet she still loves me deeply. Explain that.

Attached: 1531444527781.jpg (1500x1000, 417K)

>Yet she still loves me deeply. Explain that.
You're white.

So only asian women are capable of true love is what you're saying?

No, simply by being white you seem like Chad.

>ugly guy timidly compliments at me
>my brain :(
>my pussy :\
>my lawyer :^)

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

she already likes you but being dominant would probably increase her lust 10 fold

Even though I'm as numale as they come and am pretty passive in general? Just the act of being white is alpha enough for asian women?

Either way, I'm glad I don't have to act like a megadouche like I would with white women then.

Attached: 1530958659339.jpg (599x800, 49K)

It disturbs me that women may respond positively to that. It makes things less simple.

"Be nice and confident" was supposed to be the motto, not angry and confident.

It's always funny watching a board of self admitted sexless social rejects try to give advice on women. How much cognitive dissonance do you have to have to admit to being forever alone while at the same time acting like you know anything about women and romance? Bunch of brainlets.

>It's always funny watching a board of self admitted sexless social rejects try to give advice on women
Where the FUCK are people giving advice ITT? Idiot!

>asian
opinion discarded, whites only.

Have you seen Asian males? The typical white numale is more chad than most asian guys will ever be.

no fuck you. My opinion is perfectly valid!

Attached: 41f962151e6752ee43e407a02e825a2ff0ed7ea67aeee9a57b54a80ba458c93a.gif (133x240, 44K)

Then why dont you kill yourself and your family? Poser

Cry more you fucking virgin. It's hilarious watching you worthless fucks commiserate and act like you know anything at all about what you're talking about.

nice anecdote user, that totally proves him wrong

What a non-response, you owned yourself.

Maybe he just hates everyone else, pretty reasonable.

Just cause they liked it doesn't mean their female or agree. They could be guys who think this one tweet validates how they feel about women or people who think its funny.

I mean, why?
They are what they are, and won't be anything else.
So why not just sit back, relax and use this knowledge to your dvantage.

This doesn't apply to all women. I treat the girl I'm dating nicely without letting her walk over me. She still texts me all the time and wants to meet up and fuck frequently. You can take charge as a man and still be nice

is she asian by chance like in ??

it sucks we have to deal with demons like this

I wish all women would fuck off for eternity

Attached: Dia0yriV4AEQTcd.jpg (491x719, 30K)

Not a single atrractive female in that chain...

this desu

the individual desires of people are incompatible with each other and leads to endless suffering. humans aren't nearly as noble as we think we are.

Nope, she's a white american and I'm a white aussie

The asian one isn't even her, it's some kpop girl she's using as her photo

Yet when those "ugly" guys drop out of the race and just play video games in their spare time suddenly there's a problem and they're being entitled.

It doesn't matter, what you see is what they all think. No amount of pick up techniques or gymcelling will fix how they truly feel to the bottom 80%.

Attached: Hatred_Artwork_2.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

>tfw fantasized being gay, asexual/aromantic or a eunuch for most of my teenage years
Too bad I realized that stuff is either impossible to self-induce or doesn't help when you're post-puberty. I desperately wanted to leave womankind behind but I'm stuck with this hormone addled, sex craving, affection wanting brain until I finally sudoku.

This image is deep, it shows two things that are not important.

What is important is what he's doing.

Don't cut your balls off for your own sake, if you ever lift or gym in general it'll make muscle development hard as fuck unless you juice.

Attached: 1526612440759.jpg (602x709, 94K)

>she grounded me
what, are you 12?

I kinda implied I wouldn't but yeah, the importance of testosterone in everything else was one of the reasons I didn't go down the eunuch route. The biggest is the fact that people who've been castrated still feel pangs of attraction and still long for love(at least post-puberty), fuck that, what's the point then?

Try Tramadol, it numbs my sex drive along with other opiate benefits.

Attached: 0010.png (297x448, 12K)

This may come across as whingy but the big thing I wanted to get rid of was the loneliness. I wanted to get rid of the desire to have a woman validate my existence. I'm unsure if reducing my sex drive would diminish that as well.

>I'm unsure if reducing my sex drive would diminish that as well.
It half helps if you can understand that. I sympathize with the loneliness as I'm in the same boat but as unfortunate as it is, I don't think any woman could truly love me for who I am.

Attached: 0005.jpg (682x1023, 121K)

Can you elaborate on how it half-helps? I can speculate but I'm not 100% sure what you mean.

The love thing resonates with me as well, I have had a female friend in 2016 validate me like no one has before or since but then she moved early 2017. After, I fell into a deep depression that still affects me, partly because I met other girls and I realized that they aren't at all like her. Some of them are the complete opposite and they don't see you as a person, just an object to be used and discarded on a whim.

As in the love feeling will somewhat diminish and you'll get a temporary feeling of well being. I assume you're a virgin as well?

Ah, that sounds nice, my mom or I might've been prescribed something like that, will have to look and yes. When I mention other girls I mention failures, either failed friendships or failed "pursuits".

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm no normalshit. Word of warning however, once you get a taste for opiates it'll be hard as fuck to change your perception on happiness when you're sober. Then again I don't give a fuck in my case since I'm not happy sober.

Why should males ever like this?

18k women VS 4 billion.
Mhhhh...
>All of them.
Nigga it's barely one percent. Go fuck yourself jewish false flagger.

>tfw no user bf to yell at me for being useless before/as he beats me and rapes me
>tfw no user bf to apologise afterwards and cuddle me

away to /lgbt/ with you

Stop defending roasties you whiteknight fuck.

White massa asian bed wench

>Defending roasties
No I'm discrediting a blatantly false claim. 18k women is fucking nothing.

So what if it's false? Women lie every day of their fucking existences. Besides it isn't a far fetched theory seeing as they've evolved to be submissive.

>So what if it's false?
Then don't be an intellectually dishonest piece of shit who makes up lies to feed other people's anger. Go away CIA nigger.

No fuck you FBI nigger, I won't ever give roasties the upper hand.

Either cause they're delusional or they're like "haha yeah that's me".

any kind of emotional outburst, anger, yelling, raising your voice, i just completely shut down. i don't usually cry or anything i just am completely shut down. people think i'm really cold or something, but it's just that it scares me so much i can't deal with it at all. not even turned on a little.

but sometimes being called names really turns me on, even when i don't like it.

Attached: EfsqVyIb[1].jpg (160x160, 7K)