This is Jordan Peterson's daughter

WTF I want to clean my room now

Attached: 1531955676090.jpg (576x1024, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>liked by Jordan B Peterson
what did he mean by this?

Guess there's a reason she covers half her face

>Liked his own daughter's attempt at whoring out
Never cleaning my room again

>go to college
>enroll in J.P lecture
>become his star pupil
>make him so impressed with me he invites me for dinner
>meet his daughter
>woo her
>marry her
THIS POST CLAIMS HER AS MY WAIFU

She was celebrating her weight loss and marveling at the human body's ability to change before and after pregnancy.

maybe she's the one who was deathly ill

>liked by jordan.b.peterson
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1518642979591.gif (300x300, 892K)

imagine being considered incredibly hot just for being born with a vagina and the self-control to not eat yourself to death

Daily reminder that J.P. takes SSRI and Wellbutrin.

Pretty sure she's married

>ywn mix jeans with JBP

Ikr, life just isn't fair.. just imagine this same person but as a guy.. he would be on here for sure.

t. Incel

Originallyioli

from what jordan has said about her she seems like genetic trash

where the fuck do you think you are?
youre either baiting or brand fucking new and i dont know which one would make me more frustrated

I'm unironically sad that I will never mix genes with JBP

F O R C E D M O N O G A M Y

She was, she used to look fatter and unhealthier just 6 years ago, both of them did. They unJUSTed themselves, honestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo

I can see why they're proud of her weight loss and health improvements. Nothing weird about him liking the post or her sharing it.

Attached: 2018-07-18 22_12_24-Depression_ A Family Affair - YouTube.png (704x681, 618K)

Do you think Jordan is going to hit that now?

>now
jk lol

>implying you wouldn't fap to your hot daughter taking underwear pics

I think she looks pretty hot there as well.

Do I just have low standards due to being lonely or something?

she ONLY eats meat. holy shit tfw no carnivore gf who would eventually eat me.

Nah, I'm just pointing out that she objectively looks fatter and sicker in that video. Deeper eyebags, puffier cheeks, fatter face in general. Still the same person though and it isn't /too/ drastic of a change.

I would fuck a lot of women that most men on here would say was unattractive, but I wouldn't have a relationship with any woman.

lol he literally only cares about female students. All of his TAs are hot girls. He used to bang them before he got all old and gross, which is why he is so angry about feminism. He is essentially a fallen chad.

Attached: jordan peterson2.jpg (544x544, 140K)

lol what are you talking about, he's more attractive now than he was in the 2000s. He used to be fat and looked like shit.

Truly the most masculine man of modern times

Jordan Peterson and his strange following is the dying gasp of boomerism and I respect that. I think he does indeed believe at least 99% of what he says, which is far better than other right wing types like Shapiro who are basically just sophists.

Attached: 00fd16ecf2e18fdcf24896a12ffced2d02ba2e524b533f1b8ba966a76cdf8bb9.jpg (1366x768, 784K)

Do you think he believes in that Jungian Gnostic psychology bullshit where he analyzes Disney cartoons?

I'm always awe-struck by this image. That's conviction.

I heard they take drugs before doing it.

Jordan Peterson may have his flaws and his book may be a bunch of boomer bullshit (stand up straight, look them in the eye, and give them a firm handshake), but he is undeniably /ourguy/.
>enforced monogamy

What he means by enforced monogamy is literally just a 50s era culture take on relationships. Peterson's philosophy is basically finding justifications for boomerism, as put it.

>enforced monogamy is a thing that can happen in modern US

The only feasible option is to decriminalize prostitution.

How fucked up do you have to be to lotus sit for 10 minutes straight, unflinching, as your flesh burns to a crisp and your eyes melt?

I don't doubt the drugs thing but that takes something the standard junkie doesn't have.