Well? Is she right, robots?

Well? Is she right, robots?

Attached: girls mature.jpg (951x930, 98K)

>95,634 kikes

fml

Attached: 1529112467344.png (904x864, 119K)

The only correct part of this is the very first clause

It's funny how a woman's view of life is the complete opposite of reality. I wonder if they do it on purpose.

>listening to women
>especially a literal who from twatter
The only thing right about that image is the "hoe" bit in her name. Shut up and fuck off.

> roastie slut thinks she's "mature"
> is actually a little who likes sucking boomer cock
> boomers know that they are childish retards too

Many such cases. Sad!

I don't really care about the rest of the stuff but it's not mistaking nurture for nature... unless every instance of nurture makes girls start puberty earlier. She takes a takes an phrase based on that fact and then thinks about any possible situation that she could blame it on a societal problems facing women.

that's a big ????????

>hoekage

Attached: 1530055799676 (1).png (320x240, 7K)

>be a girl
>have a shitty opinion
>wow ur so smart be my gf
>have a good opinion
>wow ur so smart be my gf
and they never learn the difference. remember in history class when they taught us "so let them eat cake"? that's women, they are literally an upper class that doesn't even comprehend the struggles of those below. fucking nuts.

>Science doesn't exist in a vacuum.
?

Attached: Lain30.png (1024x946, 179K)

>hoekage
you can't make this shit up

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 41K)

What's the female version of broscience?

fem"logic"

Most of sociology and pyschology

What bizzaro world is she in? The exact opposite is true in any first world country. You might be able to make that remark when examining a third world shit hole where they marry their daughters off at 10 to some old dude for money. But first world? Girls may as well have a constant companion holding their hand and telling them "it will be okay sweetie, go kick that guy in the balls, nothing will happen to you"

Attached: distressedfrog.jpg (900x900, 50K)

Sounds like she was told girls mature faster than boys while being held on a tighter lease because she wasn't mature and complaining other guys are not mature either.
>like it's just not fair i want to jump off a bridge like the other kids

Hearty kek
blox

Attached: 1529364635953.jpg (480x480, 26K)

leash not lease
heh stupid typo

it's really more apparent with attractive women. they walk around believing all the "wow your so clever girl you can do anything" bullshit people have been telling them all their life.

>boys will be boys
It's weird that with everyone complaining about this, I have never once heard this used as an excuse

>"science doesn't exist in a vacuum"
>hoekage
>harry potter reference
Women's suffrage was a mistake.

women fantasize about men as larger uncaring beings that do whatever they want and just have fun, this fantasy fuels both their sexual desire and excuses their victimhood and behavior. anything they do that's wrong they do because guys do it, and the problem is guys do all the wrong. and no one has ever ever challenged this.

to put it simpler, they want chad while blaming us for chad's sins.

here u go take 5 RoboCoins
saved thanks for the pepe fren

Attached: 861.jpg (991x672, 107K)

these people are insane. luckily one based guy in the top comment linked to a paper that showed women's brains develop younger.
Either way, I've literally never heard "boys will be boys". I have heard a lot of "man up" (telling men to mature and grow up). and let's not forget it has been shown that teachers LITERALLY BIAS GRADES in favor of girls even when they do worse on tests (so much for girls being held accountable).
This shit is actually insane I don't understand how so many people can still think like this.

I've only ever heard it from women. Never have I heard a father say that about his son or a male authority say that about another man.

pepe fir pepe cood deal fren

No, and for bringing this dumb bait, I award you no (you)

males get to play until they are old enough to do mens work
women are children so girls can get started on their work years before boys can.

X is over rated

That sounds like one of the most accurate depictions of female behavior I've ever heard.

no she is literally wrong. but boys do get away with shit because of the whole boys will be boys thing.

Boys never got away with anything but girls were never punished. What century are you from?

lmfao women live life on tutorial mode, babied for literally 30 years

From a psychologist's point of view this is completely false. Don't care to elaborate, just know I'm a trained mental health professional and I'm telling you it's bullshit.

What is "boys will be boys"? Does it mean that boys get away with shit because they do shit? I don't understand this. I went to public school all my life and girls got away with shit way more often than boys.

>just know I'm a trained mental health professional and I'm telling you it's bullshit
I think we already know this

She probably has a 35 year old brother who never worked or went to school, lives with his parents and collects welfare. Maybe this is what she means.

In my school it was popular rich preppy people who got away with everything. Boys and girls who were unpopular had the book thrown at them.

I'm actually not LARPing though. Had a semester-long class a few years ago on child/adolescent development, where we learned that boys generally have lower impulse control that girls, which leads to an increase in problematic behavior, since boys also tend to deal with their problems in a more "external" way than girls. Young boys' idiocies have nothing to do with maturity as the general public understands it, it's more a question of cerebral maturity.

Girls with severe ADHD, behavior problems, and low impulse control were treated the same as boys were in school. They don't see the war on boys as real because they got treated badly by the system too.

So what it comes down to is a lack of properly trained teachers?

The simple fact of you using the terms "the war on boys" makes me question your whole point. And no, girls with ADHD and/or behavioral problems or low impulse control do generally not get treated like "normal boys", if that's what you're implying.

psychology is a scam and not a real science and you are probably evil

How do they not? The message they are given is they are wrong and need to be fixed by medicine.

It's certainly part of it, yes. There's this age-old debate of "nature versus nurture", and I think it is of the utmost importance with these kinds of matters. First of all, boys tend to be more impulse and deal with their frustration externally, that's a scientific given. Second, yes their environment also has some responsibility in the way they grow up. But you can't just blame an "irresponsible generation of males" on society giving them a free pass, since it's absolutely not the case.

>"girls mature faster"
but they also stop maturing at age 15. so from 8-15 they are more mature but then they stop at age 15.

talk to literally any woman below the age of 40 and tell me she's not just a 15 year old girl wearing big girl clothes.

Attached: 1345231945001.png (382x417, 325K)

Sounds like anger over her past ruining her manifested in raging form

Sure buddy. Why don't you take my 6 years of college classes and come back later, see if you still stand by your assumptions ?

lol

Men coddled?

Yeah excuse us men while we work all the labor jobs and provide the system that gives women everything.

Had I been born a women id be fucking wealthy not working so hard right now.

being a women is basicaly playing not on easy mode but novice mode, that mode in a game where the enemies dont even fucking attack.

Women are basically immature children in adult form.

It doesn't even emotional maturity. The saying just means girls get boobs before boys drop their balls. Women never understand this.

>The message they are given is they are wrong and need to be fixed by medicine
And this is the message given to normal boys ? Do you realize you stupid this sounds if you're not some incel in Nebraska ?

>Sure buddy. Why don't you take my 6 years of college classes and come back later, see if you still stand by your assumptions ?
College is also a scam, I can't believe there are still people as dumb as you that fall for it.

I dare you to go on /sci/ right now and say you are as legit as an actual scientist

A popular boy got away with far more than an unpopular girl. Popular girls got away with the most. Teachers sided with whoever looked and acted most normal and clean cut.

He paid for it so it must be true.

Girls mature faster because they aren't as developed.

For sure college is a scam. That's why I found a high-paying job before even leaving it. Seriously, you might want to lay off the memes.

This depends entirely on your definition of "actual scientist". People who have an engineering degree tend to stick to the exact (or "hard") sciences, failing to realize that anything that follows the scientific method is... science. Might I add, I studied cognitive psychology, examining EEG brainwaves. Go ahead and tell how that's not science.

You don't see ugly women or abused women or severely bullied women or women with severe mental issues or physically ill women. Those women don't exist to you because all you see are Stacy and Becky.

How can people be this fucking stupid? She's not even making a coherent argument, she's just rambling and people give her upvotes.

Attached: 1527291207678.png (629x643, 270K)

I do see them, getting hand outs, and guys fucking them and dating them and paying their bills.

Even fat disgusting blimps have some idiot beta paying their way through life while they grouge on fucking kfc and heft their greasy asses around walmarts.

Being a women is easy, fucking easy. Chaturbate even has some ugly ass garbage fatties that make bank just because they have a vagina.

Vagina = novice mode

What am I even supposed to say to someone this far off the mark? There's not even any point. It's like arguing when someone tells you the sky is purple.

this girl didn't mature faster if she has references to harry potter and naruto in her profile name.

>>How can people be this fucking stupid?
Women

there ya go

Like all arguements with women you say nothing, you avoid it and walk away.

If you are right she will bitch if you are wrong she will bitch.

Their is no winning with women, ever. Look at the guys who have been with a women for 20 years soulless husks that amble around trying to build man caves to escape the horror and remember the good old days. lol

I've got a theory, girls believe this because older guys will put up with them because men are superficial

Eeg is mostly for telling if some one has seizures, epilepsy, head injuries which is pretty much neurology for plebs

In 40 percent of marriages the woman is the breadwinner. Also many guys live for free and get good welfare money on top of no bills. Both genders can have it easier.

You see things and you assume them. Do you know in the real world men and women borrow each other money when they need it? How do do you know those women never helped their boyfriend financially before and he's not helping her after that?

Bitch explain CAT and MRI scans of neural development
>muh inobjective structural behaviourism
>muh observational science
Fuck off roastie. There's nothing to swap. Girls objectively have faster frontal lobe development due to certain X chromosome genes existing in duplicates. God damn

Because you have extended knowledge on EEG procedures, right ? We used it to examine different perceptive processes. To be a little more precise, we asked ourselves what part of the brain is responsible for facial recognition and categorization. Conclusive results indicated a precise location in the occipital lobe, we even pinned down the exact frequency that represents facial processing in general. How is this useful you might ask ? Well thanks to us you could now use EEG measures to identify people with prosopagnosia. So how about you go fuck yourself ?

So she's implying women aren't held accountable for their actions, when saying things like "maybe you should avoid walking down dark empty alleys" or "don't get blackout drunk around strangers" is called victim blaming?

Those 40% of women usuall date drugged up losers who have no job and beat them. See it every day in rural america.

A women has no problems, she makes them, choses thems. barring some fucking random actual brutal murder or rape.

Unlike your jobless shut in ass I have been working since young been outside and see actual shit not what I read online.

Women = easy

I would say just shut the fuck up and enjoy easy mode cunt but we know a women cant be happy because she choses drama over good.

A neurologist could do that and ten times more probably way faster than you :^)

well women have a child view of the world so they can empathize with their children. also women are more closely related to children then men.

Yeah you assume things and you don't see the whole picture. So if there is a couple helping one another if you see the woman getting helped you get very cynical. She could have serious issues that need help now and she's helped the guy before. Also some men are sick or disabled and need to be supported by the wife. You say you see the real world but your view of the world seems negative only.

Sure thing, buddy. Why don't you keep your neet wisdom to yourself ? This study took a group of career scientists two years of research with over 40 candidates/recordings. I know you're trolling, but I'm trying to mitigate the damage you might cause spouting ignorant bullshit like this. Neurology is neurology, cognitive psychology is cognitive psychology. Do you really think there would be thousands of scientists/congresses/experiments in the field it neurologists really could do it ? They have their interests, we have ours. And let me guarantee you that perceptive processing mechanisms are the least of their worries.

Who is this and why should I care? She doesn't even have a blue checkmark.

What 5% of men? Spare me cunt.

Know how to lose a debate on this? Use small little shit examples like "well this one time there was this guy who had bad times and a women helped him once that totally proves this"

Ill look at shit as they are, if the truth is negative so be it. Ill sit back and watch this fucking world crumble beneath the feet of a marching horde of idiotic bitches worried more about abortions and free birtch control so they can spread their fucking cunts for drugged out losers than they are about jobs or actual fucking issues that concern everyone not just their leg spreading slut binges.

what's even worse is that because of that kind of upbringing, if they don't receive praise 24/7, they suddenly have depression and think they know how it feels to be sad and alone.

Yeah your right neurologist do actual science while you do "social experiments" so those too groups do have there own interests, one is just actually important

Truth

Truth

Ever see a women realise she is wrong or when she gets no attention? tantrum of a fucking century over pety bullshit.

Show me a definition of "mature" that doesn't boil down to "happy to knuckle under to bullshit" and "incapable of joy if it's not wrapped in an old Nicholas Sparks dust jacket" and we'll talk.

Again, consider that when talking to you I know for a fact that there are people all around the world doing important work in our field, because I've seen it and it's ramifications in every day life. At the same time, you're just another asshole on the internet trying to be smart when you more than likely have no fucking clue of what you are talking about.

Stick to your memes gentlemen, but remember it'll never take you anywhere in life. On that note, I'm out, gotta sleep

If the truth doesn't encompass individual situations it's not the truth. Why should I be more affected by some abstract social norm than what happens to me and those close to me? People are always telling me in some way or another that what I've seen and my lived experiences aren't real. No. Just because I choose not to interact with idiots doesn't mean I don't know reality.

You're like the guy telling someone allergic to chocolate that he must eat it because it tastes good to most people. He's allergic so he shouldn't take this advice because it doesn't live up to his experiences.

Leftist social scientists:

>All values are culturally relative and no objective truth exists!

Also leftist social scientists:

>If you don't conform to the personality model we value, our SIGH-ENZ says that you're defective!

These two statements are absolutely logically incompatible, but the colossal intellectual dishonesty of so-called social "scientists" (snort) makes it unacceptable to point this out.

>You just aren't comfortable with NUANCE!

debating with aa women
nough said

Ok your degree is literally all the worse parts of philosophy and neurology put into good night :^)

There's no evidence that women can't feel sadness or alone. It's more manosphere pseudoscience. Many men only see Stacy. It's clear to me.

>but boys do get away with shit because of the whole boys will be boys thing
>men get harsher sentences for the same crime committed compared to women
hmmmm

People here say you should only learn from your experiences if they're negative or most people go through them. If your experiences are different than others you have to instead be impacted by what bunches of strangers who don't care about you go through and erase your memories to think just like they do.

being alone for 10 minutes without praise does not cause depression, though

That absolutely is science. That type of work is not what is under discussion, though.

We're talking about the "modern version of phrenology" part of psychology - which is the overwhelming majority of the field, as you well know.

The inability to recognize other human faces is a genuine disorder. Not being "mature" is not. Because not being "mature" boils down to "you aren't willing to behave in the manner in which we're trying to force you to behave", and that is ultimately a political concept.

Schizophrenics being unable to function in classrooms settings because of visual and auditory hallucinations is an appropriate problem for psychological intervention. Students refusing to obey their teachers because they think their teachers are fucking cunts is not.

Are you kidding me? Try years of bullying or abuse. Do you live in an imaginary world where it's impossible for females to go through it? Try talking to some femcels. You can be so ugly or mentally ill you're treated like an incel male.

>Try talking to some femcels
they dont exist

>also women are more closely related to children then men.
lmao

I'm obviously not talking about femcels lmao. stop putting words in my mouth.

what the fuck is a femcel? that's not real dude

Femcels are on the trufemcels subreddit. They're unable to get relationships.

>They're unable to get relationships.
When cooking and spreading your legs is considered hard work.

Relationships not sex.

>Relationships not sex.
That's why I also said cooking.