I want femanons to be honest for once. are you only here because you're fat?

i want femanons to be honest for once. are you only here because you're fat?

Attached: IMG_0157.jpg (1600x1067, 51K)

slampig/10

too bad she's probably a single mom

I'm here because I'm a social outcast, which is partially because I'm fat
I think though that even if I lose weight I'll remain here.

being fat is a side effect of many other misfortunes and hard luck

I'm here because I'm mentally ill. I am also overweight but not obese. If I wasn't fat I'd probably not be a khv but I would still be a shut-in who never goes outside. It's hard to say if being pretty would have changed things.

being fat is a side effect of eating too fucking much, you moron

Yeah but most misfortunes and hardlucks that could "cause" fat roasties and stacies have and they are still at most a little big and normie, unless the illness directly makes you fat.

I wasn't fat until they put me on psych meds. I eat less than I used to eat but I'm still 20-30 lbs overweight. When I stop taking my meds for a long period of time the weight comes off. It's not all about caloric intake when there are outside factors.

Also not the person you were replying to.

20-30 overweight is a cute level of chub

Not fat but ugly.
>tfw butterface

how the butt tho

i like butterfaces tho.

Mystery-chan is that you?

i'm a pear so make of that what you will

you wouldn't like mine

butt is overrated. its about them collarbones and that thigh gap.
t. not the person you replied to

>you wouldn't like mine
actually i probably would, especially if your body was marks above

The levels of misogyny on Jow Forums would make Elliot roll his eyes. How fucked up do you have to be to be female and post here?

>i'm a pear so make of that what you will
sweating_guy.jpg

I'm here because I literally have nothing to do all day and lurking here is one of the 4 things I do to fill the empty space before I'm tried enough to fall asleep

Attached: 2diddy.png (222x171, 54K)

post the ugliest face you'd still go for and i'll tell you if i'm better or worse

>Mystery-chan is that you?
No, I hate that bitch. Also, she isn't fat and I seriously doubt she's a khv given that she's a turbo slut. Your post made me laugh, though. I'm always thinking other posters are Mystery.

Just adding that butterface is acceptable to many men if you wear the right clothes.

sorry i misread you as
>if i was fat i'd be a khv

indeed mystery-chan's level of sluttiness are legendary. thanks for the kek

i actually think we had this same conversation a week ago, but anyway, pic related is splitting the line between can and can't

Attached: wW840aY.jpg (440x768, 166K)

i've never had a conversation like this, so i doubt it was me. but i guess not all hope is lost

>not all hope is lost
this means you are as pretty or prettier than the girl in that pic? i can really work with that. whats your body like?

i'd fuck kelly from the office. that's the lowest i can go

Attached: Kelly-Kapoor-GIFs-From-Office.jpg (1024x573, 103K)

Yes I'm here because I'm fat. I talk to one or two robots at a time and its often very lewd.

Most of the time I lurk, sometimes I'll comment -autistmeme level sperg shit- but I save the femanon bs until I want to chat or I'm answering some idiotic thread that should be banned.

Nope not fat at all I just live on my own kinda isolated.

want to adopt a neet like me?

I have a farm to run so no room for neets here!

ill do chores miss boss lady

wants to neet but says he's willing to work hard on a farm
LIES

i dont want to neet, i just am one

I don't think you'd be able to pull your weight is all.

No, I'm not fat. I'm here because my (now) ex gave me herpes. That was 8 years ago. Suicide suggestions are welcome.

Attached: 1530954298567.jpg (250x250, 8K)

if i dont you can whip me or something

if you promise to stay with me forever ill raw dog you as often as you need (once per day is my preference), m'lady

did he have it when you started dating or did he cheat on you and gave it to you while you were a couple

>literally no friends. Not even an acquaintance. Reading conversations and watching videos is my social interaction.
>mentally ill
I just got home from seeing my therapist and am going to the gym now. The only other place I go is to uni. I am a fucking loser.

you must be joking? a herpes ridden WHORE gets a relationship?

is it racist that I'm uglier than her, but I'm white, so I feel like I have a better chance at someone settling for me

Not sure, I suspected cheating because otherwise I would have got it when I first started fucking him.

I am a misogynist and a female. r9k turned me into one, I used to call myself a feminist.

if i had to choose one STD to live with, it would unironically be herpes. it doesnt kill you like HIV. it doesnt slowly drive you mad like syphilis. it only appears at random every few months or in times of stress.

yea thats kinda racist but id still bang you

same, which made me lose all my liberal friends. which was all of them. now I'm stuck

you have no idea what I look like? but if all it takes is being white, I guess I have a chance

>farm girl
>not fat
This does not compute.

I like you because you're a woman (maybe). I'd give you cuddle and maybe a bit of sex now and again. Maybe you'd beget my children.
Maybe I'd get bored and go elsewhere.

No, I am actually under my "ideal" weight.

ok well why do you think youre uggo explain facial features

I don't care if you're fat. Actually that's not true, so I won't fuck you, but I'll sexually pleasure you in weird ways.

not all fembots are fat

I'm actually a skely

I have no friends at all, for the past 10 years, that's really the only reason i'm here. To on the very rare occasion, have some sort of discussion/connection to another person in my situation.

Attached: 1519595372133.png (287x290, 49K)

there was a skelly thread earlier today. i was once again lambasted for annoyncing that is my fetish. of all the places i thought i would be accepted.

if youre a skely and dont have any friends why wont you be a robots bf im sure theyve begged before

Fat girls get guys too. Women are not robots

What's your situation
original animal

Not fat, but femlet (155/53) with a pretty ok face. Not exactly an autist either, i have a few good friends.
My other tab opened is BuzzFeed so I'm not a righty, but i hate their sjw comments.
I normally lurk here bcs I'm desperate about my career future (got into a meme major) and this is like an escape for me from thinking about it. Oh and you guys post funny content sometimes

This. Can't be stressed enough. It's all lies, subterfuge, and appropriation with their ilk. They cannot be robots.

You werent lambasted
You were told its not cool because someone is struggling and youre fetishizing it

hpv ftw

>fetish is a choice

Attached: Y4Wo4p5.jpg (951x840, 83K)

yeah I used to be a 100lb Stacy but now I'm fat

It's been tried. It doesn't work.
The same reasons most friendless fags don't have any friends. It has nothing to do with our genders. We're just inherently broken/worthless people that can't connect with others.

Same as any other shut in on here.

Attached: 1531858269002.jpg (455x423, 62K)

it hasnt been tried with me, but whatevs.

I'm fat, but I'm here because I have low self-esteem and I'm introverted and weird. If I were extroverted and confident I could get me a nice looking bf with no problem.

I'd love to chat with any fembots. I don't own a fedora but I do have a neck beard and have studied the blade.

Discord: ImHairy1212#2914
Snap: Zn7593
Kik: bobsburgers76

Obvously they cannot be thin like pic related with a flat stomach and small tits.

Attached: 1505935283516.jpg (1067x1600, 92K)

Nope we call that obesity. But you're American so I wouldn't expect you to know the difference between chubby and obese.

Good body but shit face.

20 lbs overweight isn't obese, you retard.

I'm here because I'm an autist scared of people, but I can still kind of talk to others on here and not go insane.

I was extremely fat and was raised obese though. I lost a lot of weight and I look horrible because of it.

I'm here because

>mentally ill
>kv at age 27
>many years of NEETdom
>high school dropout
>basically bedridden because of health problems
>terrified of human contact but still crave it

I am fat (bmi of 35) , but I'd still have most of the above problems if I was a healthy weight.

>bedridden because of health problems
what health problems desu?

fibromyalgia. constant pain all over the body, chronic fatigue, brain fog, having to pee constantly, problems digesting food.

I was in a university access course when the symptoms started a few years ago, trying to better myself and get into college, but no. I had to drop out. Typical.

I'm here because I have no friends desu, btw 5'3 and 127 pounds

what a clusterfuck of symptoms

no its not you bigoted body shamer

Attached: uODUg6z.jpg (480x360, 35K)

>be fat robot online
>meet fat fembot online
>become friends
>enter LDR with her
>we both lose weight unbeknownst to each other out of fear of rejection when me meet irl
>now we are both at a healthy weight

Attached: 1503700286021.jpg (500x730, 148K)

>>we both lose weight unbeknownst to each other out of fear of rejection when me meet irl
>>now we are both at a healthy weight
I don't get it, you never used the camera during the online portion of your relationship?

Have you found anything that helps

Get on a treadmill you fat cow

Date me then. You need a bf.

would you still love and gf her? honestly her face is not that shit in my opinion.

There is no way you could handle my mental illness.

i love big women but unfortunately it seems like none of them like big men

I'll be your friend on discord. I also have zero friends

not the guy you replied to but my brother and mother are bipolar so i'm kind of used to it by now.

you interested?

Sure user, but send picture of face first

I know your feel except Im the male version of you. My ex was a sloot and she gave me the herps. Also a bastard son.

im underweight actually. i suffer from mental illness and am a neet with zero friends/social contact and no ties to family

Attached: 1510783777575.png (800x800, 97K)

If you were still obese I'd be your bf

I want to fuck that fat cow so bad, man.
I wish I was attractive because damn I want women like that.

women like that only want 8/10 6 foot men

I'm here because I'm depressed and bored. I'm actually not fat

I'm here because I'm mentally ill and nobody else I know browses Jow Forums.
I'm not fat.

fembots pIease post your discords

nonono fatty is degenerate. im here cos i want to find mentally ill fellow neet that could be my e-boy wtf

Absolutely gross, face like a dude, no curves, probably eats oat meals...

Isn't herpes easily treatable with modern antibiotics? Or am I thinking of syphilis?

Running a farm means at least some manual labour. Less than it did before automation, but you still can't just sit on a computer all day watching the crops grow.