What is he predicting with this?

What is he predicting with this?

Attached: IMG-1.png (920x186, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal_strength_and_readability_report
quora.com/If-1-1-1-1-R-and-2-2-2-2-T-and-3-3-3-3-E-and-4-4-4-4-N-then-what-will-5-5-5-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the earthquake is the first of 5

HRC vid drops at 7PM EST

these digits

Who is Micheal?
Watch KE
It ends on the c
2 2 : 10 5 5
Pray for J
SRO EWIR

Q predicted this.

Q, Spencer, and other ecelebs exists because:

People see what's happening and they want answers. Who is behind the migrant crisis? What is the "Deep State?" Who do we hold accountable for Globalism and European Genocide? The Intelligence Community, working against We the People, obfuscate real information by giving false answers via charismatic ecelebs, thus preventing anons from learning the Truth. And they do this by age groups:

>18-35 year olds
Richard Spencer/TRS/Alt-Right
>36-49
Alex Jones/Mike Cernovich/Alt-Lite
>50+
Qanon

(((They))) have grouped society making it easier to deceive the whole, all to prevent the People from discovering the Truth. They keep the masses confused and always on the verge of awakening but never quite reaching revelation. You're being distracted which allows our corrupt politicians the time required to further the Zionist agenda. But here is the Truth:

Israel is responsible for Globalism.
Israel is responsible for white genocide.
Israel and the Western Jewish Elite are the same.

WAKE UP!

The more vague the more things it can connected to

Article V of the US Constitution discusses how to draft an amendment. The fifth amendment allows criminals to stay silent when the police demand to know what crimes they committed.

Trump is going to enact a new amendment to overturn the fifth, in order to compel crooked Hillary to tell us what happened in Bengazi, and to bypass the need for a search warrant when investigating Hawaii for Obama's phony birth certificate.

This will go into place ok May 5

Checked. Kikes are the problems and we cannot make the same mistakes our forefathers did by allowing them to live

Even have a trip code. You must be real

>Has heen literally posting this for 12 hours

>Checked.
heIIo reddit

>"checked"
fuck off newfag shill

It says we're in the final stages of this

I'm 28 and I listen to Alex Jones daily. He's a great guy. What do you listen to then, Dr Enlightened?

I used to watch Charlie Rose interview "important" people. Listen to all these left wing "important" news shows and podcasts. I used to get my "news" from the "news". Eventually you grow out of that cancer. Tune in to Michael Savage, Alex Jones. All these people are infinitely smarter than hacks like Charlie cuck and others. Life is simple, at the end of the day, and taking Alex Jones for what he is at face value is the solution to a healthier life.

What do you read or who do you listen to?

>claims Q is controlled opposition despite the fact that Israel is on Q hit list.
I can tell you appreciate and see the big picture.

Attached: B217925B-7558-4A09-9725-B8ECEFC708C7.jpg (1125x1637, 369K)

Nigger.

Hitler, Franklin, and Moarpheus.

ULTIMATE alex jones REDPILL

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

Oh Fuck it's X user

>Saving Israel for last despite the fact thatIsrael is behind all the other problems and if you fix the problems Israel creates, Israel will just create more and keep you in an endless, un-winnable battle.

Southern California just had an earthquake (lm serious, for reals)
>Q predicted this

Attached: 20d757c1033cbbccc177e1c438a2877cc13581d2c40caaf587e17c06c5bf75d4.png (1495x486, 671K)

He's assuming your IQ retard! Q is a lie.

kill the jews. race war now

Attached: 1522892233685m.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

Man I fucking love Q. He's incredible. They are incredible. What a fucking blessing from the Lord to have such an enlightened individual continue to provide us with such crystal clear information. I pray to Jesus every day that Q returns because without them, our world will truly be in darkness. Sometimes at night I lay in bed just thinking about how our Lord Jesus brought us such a beautiful thing. Just typing this out brings a tear to my eye. Q told me about the deep state takedown. He said it might take some time, 10 to 15 years, but I'll be patient. Hopefully the Lord will grant me longevity to see the day. Time sure does fly fast. I never expected to be a respirator. I just wanted to say though. bless Q.

Attached: 1520794959712.jpg (2298x1854, 1.64M)

5:5 in NATO radio is "Five by Five" which represents 'loud and clear' on 'signal to noise ration'
>"I've got you coming in, five by five"
What I want to know, is what happened? The tax reform summit? I've been P R A Y I N G

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 12.20.50 PM.png (467x169, 22K)

checked and keked

I have a comment. Why doesn't Q just come straight out and plainly make his comments? What's with all the mystical faggotry? The goofy woo woo speech? Who is that supposed to impress? And what is the value add in talking like an idiot? Just fucking say what you want to say. Get on with it. Q sucks balls.

If a 'prediction' is indecipherable, then it isn't a prediction.

what are your thoughts on the theory that Q is Sebastian Gorka?

Attached: 1522855958939m.jpg (1024x577, 46K)

>once we treat the symptoms then we’ll cure the disease
Good goy

Blue castle
Activate?
6:9
Eat your veggies
Drag nuts
N

This is the MOSSAD nigger giving Q/Alex Jones/etc. insider information.

Q is an Israeli PSYOP.

Attached: q anon ezra.jpg (1268x967, 119K)

Best threads on the web that Thomas! He's BASED!

It means they're [Q] testing and read the other party loud and clear.

Signal strength and readability report
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal_strength_and_readability_report

5th of May let's go boys prepare your shit

Attached: 1522934641851.jpg (670x833, 71K)

Of course. Why didn't the Allies just kill Hitler and his advisers from the beginning of the war instead of letting them dictate German actions all those years? Fucking brainlet.

Suck a fat cock for your god emperor and all your wishes will come true, pedes
Q

People get spurred to do the research themselves, and find out the connections themselves. People literally go out of their way to support what Q is saying, that's the point. If ! just outright said everything, people (more than those who already do) would just shout LARP and not bother...because the things he talks about are fucking crazy in the grand scheme.

First, we saved anons from the grip of the "Alt-Right." Next, we save anons from the grip of "Q." Lastly, from the grip of Trump.

Because Americans opposed war with Hitler. Because Hitler called for peace and not war.
Because their assassination attempts failed.
Because they had to fabricate the myth of Holocaust just to convince Americans war against Hitler was justified.

Fucking boomer.

Attached: boomer 3.jpg (314x396, 40K)

The day is almost over

You fucking leafs just don't get it. Q is the harbringer of Helter skelter

Nothing. Q is bullshit. He is predicting nothing because it is nothing.

The point was it's pretty fucking difficult to get to the center when the surrounding network is so fortified. The Israeli network is entrenched globally.

And yet people who do the research prove the messages he says so why doesn't he just post the proof and nobody can deny the things he say

>Q

Attached: 1512031559579.png (645x729, 50K)

Digits confirm
Pray

To spark interest. Facts get thrown out all the time on Jow Forums, but there needs to be a compelling factor to really bring people out of the woodwork.

I pray you leave

So post cryptic messages and then post the proof so we don't have to try interpret what it is you meant and make up shit we think you're saying on our side

>Listening to Alex "Israel dindu nuffin'" Jones
You're a special kind of retard aren't you?

CIA NIGGER DETECTED

Attached: CIAnigger.jpg (802x854, 203K)

Look, you can argue what YOU would do al lyou want. The fact remains that what Q has done has clearly worked.

The MOSSAD's slogan is
>Warfare by way of deception
Their entire strategy relies on deceiving the We the People. All these politicians, from Trump to Hillary.... all the conflict from the migrant crisis to the "Deep State"... is all theater to keep anons deceived, confused, and complacent. To stop them we need only re-educate the masses.

Attached: jew tears.png (307x363, 98K)

plausible deniability

>I can't listen to ANYONE who says Israel dindu nuffin
You live in a cave aren't you

he never said dey dindu nuffin hes even said they sell US tech they stole to commie china

Digits

Attached: 5E1C0B93-2C40-4C1A-9BC4-9AA5E454D831.gif (405x320, 2.34M)

FUCKIN THIS

Yes!

Attached: DZbLblsVMAA_h_w.jpg (1200x600, 110K)

Yeah polarizing the board definitely
He wants the "weaponized autism" to help him and yet all he attracted were the useless gullible boomers who swallow anything hook, line and sinker.

and koreans apparently

FUCKIN FUCKIN CHECKED

Redpilling the masses on true depths of corruption in America would be a great start. People have to come to grips with this shit happening in the first place, before they can start shifting their attention to the source of it all.

Q predicted this

What is true?
What is false?
Who are you?
Who are they?
fib_code_mod_9//|... .. ,
What is paradise?
Embrace infinity
Paradox

PP

quora.com/If-1-1-1-1-R-and-2-2-2-2-T-and-3-3-3-3-E-and-4-4-4-4-N-then-what-will-5-5-5-5

What are up with these new fags? Do they not understand that you have to lurk here for a year before posting?

They're already redpilled on the corruption in America. They already know there are pedophile gangs... they just dont know those pedophile gangs exist because Israel created them to blackmail politicians.... and they dont know our politicians WILLINGLY allow themselves to be blackmailed to ensure the Zionist Plot advanced unhindered. It is time for We the People to hinder said plot by educating the masses fully and quickly as to the true nature of our problems. This requires exposing Israel and the Diaspora, exposing the Alt-Right and Alt-Left, as working in tandem to deceive the People.

Q is a group of military intel personnel within the NSA
>be you
>look up 'Q Group NSA'
>profit

If you cared enough to look a bit deeper you would know that it most definitely not just 'boomers', although they are the first of the normies in general to latch on.
>Compelling
>"This Q stuff is like a mystery novel!"
No surprise really

>55
hmmm
oh no you guys the 55th president of the united states is in danger SOMEBODY CALL MARTY MCFLY

5 by 5 means " i hear you loud and clear" as in you are coming in 5 by 5. What was the last post or a question they were asked they wanted to confirm? ALSO Q user is not just one person. It is a team of people.

Are you new here? If ANY person shills for Israel, that should be your litmus test for discovering bullshitters. Lurk more.
Ha ha, no

Attached: 60283486783.jpg (766x708, 201K)

Sammy Hagar can’t drive 55. Very clever Q , you almost had me.

kek

Yep. But, this Q shit, regardless of who it is and for what purpose showed up something. If you say "omg everyone x, y and z! heres all the proof!" no one will listen. But, if you give it to them in the form of a mystery, they will drive themselves insane following clues. Now, to weaponize this.

Powerful

>They're already redpilled
Are they, though? It might seem that way on Jow Forums, but our demographic most definitely does not reflect the general public. Also, they 'know' about pedophile gangs, for example, but most of them shrug it off and chalk it up to conspiracy as far as it's true depths.

Intredasting. Care to get deeper?

Fuck off out of here you fucking faggot nigger

>Now, to weaponize this.
sounds fun. maybe create a secure way to communicate ideas off Jow Forums. cryptocat or something

everyone is on Jow Forums since the trump election, even old ass boomers. they are redpilled in that they know how bad the corruption is, they simply need help tying it to Israel and the diaspora.

Cinco de mayo vato!

>(((ALEX JONES)))

You're so fucking dumb it hurts.

5:5 means : a feet job

>Alex Jones admits he's a Jew

5 for $5 deal is coming back to Arbies

Fucking based

Attached: 1521857901096.jpg (1000x963, 203K)

>hurr durr killing the worlds parasite and cleansing America back to a 90% White majority makes you CIA
>fucking gasden meme flag

You all need to die with the kikes, niggers and spics.

Attached: 1522274911302.jpg (645x671, 81K)

I hate you.

can you imagine if the Q larp was truly one of /ourguys/ and this was one giant psyop to redpill “”woke”” boomers on the jewish question lololol

>(1)
>what if Q is based?!
kys

KYS

It's obvious. A reformatting of gender. "Men" will be 50% "female" and "Women" will be 50% "Male". Not physically (though gyno is becoming more common along with the mandate women are getting now) but physiologically. The trans glorification is just so normie have an extreme to compare to.

>implying it didnt redpill the one demographic Jow Forums couldnt reach

take it easy Spergy McKikel

how has Q redpilled anyone on Israel?

It's the same method used by fortune tellers; keep predictions vague enough so they could be interpreted in many ways. Notice how many events were interpreted to fulfill that stupid Jow Forums "prophecy" last year.
People who speak in riddles are full of shit.

the same as everything else, that being nothing at all.

5 by 5 is a term used in radio operation. Two variables: loudness and clarity; 5 x 5 is maximum loudness and clarity for a specific range.
1 by 5 would be a soft reception but the message comes through clearly.

Beep bop
Turnip.
Who is Mac Tonite?
What is a LARP?
God.
We are with you.

Still no luck on MegaAnon’s claims of Pence running Pedo rings, Jow Forums dropped that investigation pretty quick.

Fiesta Grandé!
Cinco de Mayo!

TRIP CODE FIGHT LETS GO