Aztecs

Newfag here, what does Jow Forums think of Aztecs?

Attached: stormsabrewin.jpg (1000x1080, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valdivia_culture
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/5351735/aztecs-were-wiped-out-by-horror-eye-bleeding-disease-that-killed-15million-in-just-five-years-scientists-reveal/amp/)
sciencemag.org/news/2015/06/how-europeans-brought-sickness-new-world)
blogs.plos.org/publichealth/2013/07/30/g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck pontiac

Ancient dishwashers.

Bugmen

The nobles were Japanese looking white people that made their non white slaves get exploited and turned into blood bags, hence their obsession with making the slaves bathe everday,

Attached: Ixtlilxochitl_I.jpg (209x396, 34K)

Basically extinct but a cool history. Reminds me a lot of European history in its complexity, mythos, and interconnectedness with other areas, but it's not as well documented, I guess.

Obligatory

Attached: 1517525412756.png (1260x912, 833K)

Bullies, ignorant warmongers.

Deluded losers.

Their people preferred the Spaniards to their rule

They were like some vampire civ with pyramids. They would take the spics and turn them into chairs and wallpaper. Sometimes even living,like the Tzimisce from the vampire masquerade vidya. Seriously. I laugh when I see these mexican gangsters trying to WE the aztecs, their ancestors were turned into furniture

An overrated handful of Nahua city states that everybody insists on calling an empire.
Fairly interesting culture, though.

Why is it that Mexicans centuries ago made the Aztec kingdom but now they are a shithole country? That I don't get.

Mayans thought that if they would take drugs they would turn into jaguars. Pretty dumb

Are you serious? user, cartel members are the living descendants of Aztec high priests. Why do you think they kill and torture their victims in such brutally fucked up ways?

The Spainiards took all the Aztec nobility and married them off to the Spanish. They were a different race than the slave class, they looked like Japanese people

They weren't Aztecs, they were Mayan tree anthropoids or other assorted tribes that were systematically and ceremonially captured and sacrificed by the Aztecs. They were shit tier then too

No they were not.

These guys with the noses built the huge famous cities that the Aztecs lived in.
please

Attached: Toltecs.jpg (1440x1684, 345K)

>they looked like Japanese people

Attached: 1468254408799.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Based Patrice Oneil

source on Nip-shit please

They did and Japanese pottery has been found in the south and middle americas. Literally. I really do think there is a blood relation there. They were considered a different race than teh blood bag/slave class race that they ruled over by the Spanish

Attached: Nezahualpiltzintli.jpg (503x762, 117K)

The Aztec kingdom was actually pretty advanced for its era, having education, laws, order, math, architecture. Look at Mexico now; cesspool. It should have something similar right?

I think the issue is that Mexicans are trying to be Spainards, but they are not Spanish, they are Aztec. So their Spanish societies fail, and thats what Mexico is: a shithole because its trying to be New Spain.

Please what?
Also the Aztec cities weren't Toltec, they were made by the Totonac.
Toltecs appeared later.

Mexicans were Mayan bug eaters. The Aztecs were largely killed off or bred into the Mexican ruling classes.

Also both Aztecs and Japs are mongoloids, so yes they look similar.

Archeologists found Japanese pottery in in the south america region. It's very famous

retards that killed their own people and bread too fucking much, disapeared, died, became mexicans

Really? Well that's what I was told by several anons but they probably got the names mixed up

The president of Mexico is a Spainard. Look at him

Attached: Spanish.jpg (200x257, 16K)

Well there was a thread a while ago about a decent number of white people living in mexico, I cant remember what region, it was surprising

Easy to be confused, as the codices outright call them Totonacs but this is because totonac means "skilled craftsmen" in Nahuatl.

Also the supposedly japanese pottery in Valdivia is blown out of proportion, the only similarity is that both cultures marked their pottery with ropes.

They collected hearts because they didn't knew about gold in the ground. The hearts would spoil and they'd need to flay more human cattle.

I prefer ancient civilizations over the ones we have today. They were much more simple. People knew their purpose. You either tended the fields or went hunting with the tribe. Indivisualism has kind of fucked up the world in my opinion. People run around like headless chickens not knowing what the fuck to do with their lives. Its bad. People have become so dependent on society theyd rather die and be humiliated begging in the streets than live out in the wilderness on their own. Its like we've forgot how to be human.

Yeah its North Mexico

Yes Mexico should be violent, and it is, but it should also have tons of cities and architecture and math as the Aztec built that stuff. So why doesn't it? I think its because they are trying so hard to be Spanish, but they aren't, so their socitiety fails.

>it's a cohencidence
It's always more than a cohencidence. Especialyl with merchantdise. There was a racial gap between the classes. It's obvious if you go and kill tens of thousands of the slaves every day for sacrifices and then turn them into chairs, I mean who does that to their OWN PEOPLE? and then your conquerers say also you are a different group than the people who you enslaved, and then you just happen to look sorta Japanese AND Archeologists believe and are convinced that japanese pottery has been found in the south america region, then you put them all together. Japanese people are incredibly smart, I dont doubt for a second that they had the abiliity all those years ago to visit the americas.

Mexico city

Chaotic evil.

God knows where those people have gone. Who can tell? Not I

Carthaginian ruling class over a bunch of primitives who believed they were gods because of ancestral memories from folklore about their Phoenician kin who showed up centuries earlier and said they were gods

Why is it always the north

>The president of Mexico is a Spainard.

lmao the retards on here thought Nick Fuentes was a pure Spaniard and once he got a 23andMe, it turned out he wasn't even 80% European.

You're thinking of the Valdivian culture in Ecuador. Those theories have been abandoned:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valdivia_culture

I apply this to all of Latin America. All of them descended from the Aztecs, Incas, Mayas, Olmecs, et cetera. These guys built shit, got shit done. So I guess my question is; why arent hispanics today doing that?

With the Ainu maybe

>I imagine myself in Tejas, leading my platoon.
>Our mission is to stop wh*Te gringos from advancing.
>We mow down wh*Te gringos but they keep coming.
>I shoot wh*Te gringos but I run out of ammo.
>I draw my Macuahuitl and begin slaughtering wh*Tes.
>Since wh*Tes are physically inferior to me, I slay them by the dozens.
>I get shot, but I don't fall, I keep fighting.
>Then I get shot again, and again...
>wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards that they are.
>I lie down, facing up to the sky and I see HUITZILOPOCHTLI smiling at me.
>I smile back...
>Then I wake up, in Tenochtitlan, my homeland.
>My BROWN brethren give me a warm welcome.
>I finally made it...
>This soldier of Aztlan has finally made it into heaven...

Attached: 18822547.png (960x666, 1.36M)

The way knowledge is shared nowadays is fucked too. Back then if you wanted to learn something youd sit around the fire and listen to the elders and ask them questions. Nowadays all knowledge is withheld and has a hefty price tag.

They lost, so Jow Forums supports them

Attached: Pepe HD.jpg (2048x1024, 152K)

their doomsaday prediction was off by 4 years

>Abandoned
You mean the guy who wrote the wikipedia page and his circle of friends. WIkipedia is not a reliable source of information.

Seriously Japan has a high percentage of people who have O type blood. A easy blood type donor. Indigenous peoples in south and middle america have O blood, and O blood is not native to non whites, seed has to be sown perse to have o type blood predominately in a non white population. Aztecs drank blood as we all know, they wanted O blood obviously.

>a easy
An easy

Look you wanted to know what the Aztecs did, they were blood drinking maniacs that turned injuns into chairs. And they looked like Japanese people. You wanted what you can't find easily but is true there you have it.

We got lazy as spaniards.

But you are not in Tenoctitlán. In fact you will never be near the ancient sacred lands

>Be Aztec
>Fierce fighter
>Conquer Mexico
>Aztec women fuck yeah
>Spaniards land
>Can't beat you without diseases
>PWN Spainards in most fights
>Fall to Spainards because smallpox
>5 centuries later
>Your nation has been reduced to beaners and thugs

The fall of the Aztec empire was the biggest tragedy. It reduced noble conquerers to taco venders

Attached: My Post (1).jpg (2560x1440, 1013K)

The reason why they traveled so far is because they wanted to do wierd cannabal shit in such large numbers, If they did that in lands where everybody else lived like: Rome, East Asia, ect, everyone would raise hell. So you travel to the other end of the world and make sure nobody can follow you.

They predicted the start of a new era for them.

So you want me to put together:
1) The flawed idea that there was a japanese higher caste in Nahuatl cultures based only on some pictures from the codices
2) The idea that the Nahuatl identified everyone with a similar skin color as "their people"
3) That somehow a japanese minority manipulated tens of thousands of natives for thousands of years
4) That rope markings in a completely unrelated native american culture mean that Japanese colonized Mexico.

I understand that you're suspicious of coincidences, but this is a very basic one.
Don't you think that if Japs had come to the new world we would have more evidence than old codices and small pieces of pottery?

Gore fanatics.
Just watch any cartel beheading video

Attached: aztec-human-sacrifice-codex-photo-researchers.jpg (900x658, 177K)

Based

They don't look like their slaves I though that would be obvious to everyone

Archeologists have said they think Japanese peole visited the Americas deal with it

My point exactly. Trying to be Spaniards ruined us.The day Mexico stops being "New Spain" is the day the Aztec empire comes back and Mexico becomes a global player.

They actually wouldn't kill you on the field. Their swords had flat sides that they would use to knock you out and prepare you for sacrifice later.

Attached: 1478717536157658613.jpg (640x480, 17K)

>Still believing Aztec where defeated only be diseases

>Knock out
That weapon can do serious damage not only knock out

Not the Japanese the Jomon-jin. But it was a coincidence that the pottery was similar, if they did land then Haplogroup D would be present in the Americas but it it isn't therefore they didn't.

Archeologists suggested that maybe a couple fishermen got stranded and influenced some tribes, but that never got much support.
That's an appeal to authority.

Yes they do, they were literally the only demographic in Mexico back then.

> Nahuatl doesn't have japanese loan words

Cut a horses neck in half.

They made you wear the skin of the previous victim and you would have to wear the skin until it rotted off, then they would fill you with the greatest physical pleasures for a week or two all the while reminding you that you'd be tortured adn killed and never have such good feelings ever again. Talk about sick

Euroflag
>(((expert)))
>From wikipedia

Gib list, please.
And make sure that they're pre-colonization loanwords.

"Mountains" in central america are all pyramids covered in jungle

Peruvian region had blond haired and blue eyed nobility and some of that region of South America had a spider death cult crazy shit

Te estoy dando la razón. Deja de ver a Salfate

>crossing the pacific on a fisher boat.
Yeah only a jap could do that

Some South Americans rode dinosaurs. Evolution is a lie

Nobody believes the man who said it first

"Scientists say as many as 15 million people – an estimated 80 per cent of population – were killed when an epidemic known as cocoliztli swept Mexico’s Aztec nation in 1545."

(google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/5351735/aztecs-were-wiped-out-by-horror-eye-bleeding-disease-that-killed-15million-in-just-five-years-scientists-reveal/amp/)
"Epidemics soon became a common consequence of contact. In April 1520, Spanish forces landed in what is now Veracruz, Mexico, unwittingly bringing along an African slave infected with smallpox. Two months later, Spanish troops entered the capital of the Aztec Empire, Tenochtitlán (shown above), and by mid-October the virus was sweeping through the city (depicted above in images from the Florentine codex, a document written by a 16th century Spanish friar), killing nearly half of the population, which scholars today estimate at 50,000 to 300,000 people. The dead included the Aztec ruler, Cuitláhuac, and many of his senior advisers. By the time Hernán Cortés and his troops began their final assault on Tenochtitlán, bodies lay scattered over the city, allowing the small Spanish force to overwhelm the shocked defenders."

(sciencemag.org/news/2015/06/how-europeans-brought-sickness-new-world)

blogs.plos.org/publichealth/2013/07/30/g
"A hundred years later, after a series of epidemics decimated the local population, perhaps as few as 1.2 million natives survived. Records confirm there was a smallpox epidemic in 1519 and 1520, immediately after the Europeans arrived, killing between 5 and 8 million people. But it was two cataclysmic epidemics that occurred in 1545 and 1576, 25 and 55 years after the Spanish conquest, which swept through the Mexican highlands and claimed as many as 17 million lives."
uest-post-what-killed-the-aztecs/)

>no source for anything and nothing but vague knowledge
>haha u used wikipedia i win

Perdón, pensé que hablabas en serio.

Yeah, but they preferred to knock people out (to sacrifice later) instead of killing them right away. Or at least that's what the book I read said

>They made you wear the skin of the previous victim and you would have to wear the skin until it rotted off, then they would fill you with the greatest physical pleasures for a week or two all the while reminding you that you'd be tortured adn killed and never have such good feelings ever again. Talk about sick

Things that Aztecs never did

kek

South America is covered in massive city ruins. The real reason why the injuns were all dead when the English arrived in North America was because they had said it was partially plagues from teh Spanish and als the giants, that killed off most of their male population in a war so grevious that for generations their people never recovered. These giants ate people and killed massive numbers of injuns

lies

Indigenous hoax as Holohoax

>Knock out

The word you were looking for is wound

Aztechnologically inadvanced civilizations go, they were pretty good.

Aliens aren't real and I didn't get this from youtube

That's only the north Andes, murican.
The rest of south america never advanced from early farming semisedentarism.

what kind of drugs were they taking, asking for a friend.

Attached: 1522853053744.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

I don't do drugs but I found some wierd shit like this when studying ancient religions from that part of the world

They wuz kangz n sheit.

Mayans did drugs and it destroyed them look it up

>what kind of drugs were they taking, asking for a friend.

Maybe "Peyote" or other kinds of mushrooms

???

It dont look much but from what I read conquistador horses didn't fare well against it, would give you some nasty ass cuts I'd imagine.

Attached: 1516485193703.jpg (1417x1984, 864K)

CIA nigger detected

Don't eat psychotropic cactus then

Let him, gringos and euros usually die when taking new world psychotropics.

>and the heavy wooden construction allows weakened opponents to be easily clubbed unconscious with the flat side of the weapon

If you were born a non white typical spic ni Aztec lands you were literally born and bred to be a bag of blood and to be cattle, over ten thousand of them were sacrificed and tortured every day by the aztecs, this was done because the Aztec "gods" said that they owed their blood of all their future children for creating the world, an eternal debt. They would literally turn them into furniture and they had magicians who did drugs that were literal cat furries. Aztecs taought that the "gods" made people and people were made out of corn, because theywere food for the "gods" Spain is the best thing that happened to that cursed place

And they had a racial divide I'm sure it's pretty obvious