Romantic love is a lie. We're animals dictated by biology and primal urges...

Romantic love is a lie. We're animals dictated by biology and primal urges. Any feelings you think you have for another person are just a cover up for the need to procreate and survive. There's nothing special at all about relationships, they're just a way to express our most basic animal behavior, something ingrained in us which we don't even have control over. So why do you even want a gf? Just get a hooker pregnant or something and you'll have fulfilled your purpose. You'll find no meaning in a relationship.

Attached: 3108DA88-0E8B-47C3-A43C-7D9E1970485E.jpg (750x485, 103K)

obligatory picture related

Attached: 1477895530614.jpg (647x820, 171K)

>Romantic love is a lie
dude you havn't fell in love then

Because the universe is a cold uncaring pointless place and when you're in the cold you'll take whatever warmth and shelter you can find.

What is your definition for what is romantic love?

Sure. But the world is matieralistic and deterministic, so when you eventually experience what we call love it won't matter that know it's a chemical reaction because you'll he caught in the high.

Yeah, this. Everything you experience is a chemical, so that fact doesn't make love any less meaningful, in the same way it doesn't make happiness, grief or anger any less real.

I understand like 85% of this image but I am pretty stupid, what does the last sentence even mean? why is it there? I have seen this image like 12 times before and always wondered

Attached: 1522871196482.png (848x1000, 37K)

Monogamy is what raised us above the tribal level.
Before, only the alpha got to breed, now, if you're not truly fucked by the generic lottery, you have a good chance.
>having a baby with a hooker
Yeah, that child will grow up to be a well-adjusted adult and not a criminal.

Attached: DQF8UixW4AA4pYB.png (745x599, 352K)

Its kind of just asking if hes going to go through life not really experiencing much because he thinks everything is chemicals, sort of saying he gains nothing more out of life than a dog does, or if hes going to realize its pointless to think about that and just live his life like a person

>love is chemical so it not real
>unga me so smart

Attached: 1512033618911.png (485x443, 26K)

t. Lonely faggot that will die a virgin

>Just get a hooker pregnant or something and you'll have fulfilled your purpose.
Not really. The closest thing anyone has to an objective purpose is survival. Reproduction is only a strategy to aid in your survival; there's no purpose on its own, especially in an organism where it's as simple as knocking up some vulnerable stupid ugly hooker. What benefit is it to you that some random whore has a kid you don't know? If anything you've benefited her more than yourself. And if you see nothing beyond the biological imperatives as a reason for being alive, you mine as well just take the antinatalism pill.

yeah but like why does ask like "will you fight," why does he bring up fighting and perishing, it just seems very sudden. it makes it hard to understand honestly.

It's not a lie. Those feelings you have for that person are typically driven by motivations other than just primitive sex, which to me is akin to legitimate intimacy. The relationships you see perpetuated by the media are a lie. That sex is insignificant and unimportant, and nihilistic, etc. etc. Though there is a biological imperative to wanting to have sex, the relationship doesn't always have to come to that. Romance is real because it segregates those feelings of intimacy from your actual primal urges. Romance in itself is the actual intimacy that compliments the primitive biological imperative. Even though technically you're not really fulfilling them if you're have a condom, in the same way you're not fulfilling finding happiness if you have heroine. Essentially you're just manipulating serotonin if anything really. If I really wanted to express myself primaly I would just go to an orgy or download Tinder or something, as opposed to going out of my way to show a person I genuinely care about them.

You people with muh Darwinism are so simple I swear

Attached: 1455161769282.jpg (168x200, 6K)

I havent yet seen a dog draw anime or jack off to anime titties nigga

People who use reductionist/naturalistic arguments are even dumber than antinatalists, holy shitm

Attached: DaQxAl6VQAUBViE.jpgorig.jpg (1013x1432, 166K)

This is a good comic, wish there were a larger resolution but all the points are spot on, though a little cruel.

Nina Paley, the artist, is a known bitter Jewess.
Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

>Nina Paley
>[...] Though of jewish ancestry, she is atheist
pic related is her

OP is either a JIDF employee or a prime goy.

Gratz, OP. You're feeling lonely and making solitude sound like something scientific.
FOOL THAT YOU ARE for that you trust your chemicals telling you they are chemicals.

Attached: Nina+Paley+Facebook.png (766x403, 400K)

Anti-natalism is the thinking man's philosophy though.

>Nina Paley
Thanks, got a new artist to follow. also this is proof that Jews have high IQs.

I've always thought that this mindset was evidence enough for Hell, and the fact that Hell exists is evidence enough for God.

You cannot think like this. That everything is meaningless. It's a dark pit of despair and hopelessness. Read up on St. Maria Faustyna Kowalska's visions of Hell. While they're not authoritative, they do very much match what I think a lot of nihilists believe and feel like.

yet jews who tell you not to have kids always have siblings who have multiple kids or have kids themselves.

you are naive and arrogant, and childish.

>they tell lies so they must have le high IQ meme
just like random online tests confirm IQ and level of sophistication.

but... whatever. you're a lost cause anyways.

I went to her blog and it doesn't seem like she's going to have many kids.

>you are naive and arrogant, and childish.
You've turned your hatred of fat cats who actually do dictate a good chunk of society's inner workings into a stereotypical hatred of anyone with Jewish ancestry. You use their parenthood as an excuse for not arguing the points made.

>lies
Nice non-sequitur?

Attached: fibroid_photo-Frame-0-360x640[1].jpg (360x640, 62K)

Life is a struggle for power, dominance, and resources. It's constant competition. That's why women branch swing and that's why guys are always in a dick-measuring contest with each other, bragging about how many girls they've slept with or how alpha they are. There's no room for idealized bullshit like romance or love, it's all just a huge cope to make people feel better.

Not OP but the universe is shit(for me and many other people who are SoL) because everything matters, not because nothing matters.

It means that if things are really bad and you want to change yourself then it very likely isn't going to happen just like that, at least it hasn't for me, and damn do I want to change, but I'm a slave to my weaknesses.

That's just due to socialization. You're expressing your primal urges in a socially acceptable way but the thought behind it is still the same as if you wanted an orgy.