I hate that i was abused and ignored

i hate that i was abused and ignored

Attached: yande.re 45249 loli naked nipples takamichi.jpg (1000x1376, 664K)

i wish i didnt give her the power to hurt me.
and just left when she was crying for me to stay. so she could understand what it feels like.
i feel used up.
i dont know why

What happened? You are being very vague.

And now you're a shitty stupid attention whore. kys yourself

You stood up for yourself in the end, be proud. You'll bounce back.

And now you post images of naked little girls on a Nazi swastika frisbee forum.

i regret standing up for myself and talking about it.
i shouldve just went through being treated like shit and let it pass.
its my fault

Greentext your story RIGHT NOW or shut up.

no, ive told it already a million times and would rather not think of it all.

Future looks pretty bright tbqh

fucking normie fuck you piss me off REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop being so fucking selfcentered and pitying yourself. Not all things that happen are caused by your existence. Your abuse is in the past, it is not your fault or responsibility so stop attentionwhoring about it. Either stop your pathetic whining or start talking about real things.

no, i will not. i can feel what i want.

What are you trying to achieve with this thread?

If you don't have anything to tell us then stop whining.

>be me
>I orbit kathy
>she stops talking me
>I cry
>find out shes getting railed by chad
>I cry more
>I develop a cuck fetish
>I imagine kathy getting fucked by chad & I fap
>feel disgusted by myself
>I cry more

nah, ill keep posting here.

Has this image ever been more appropriate?

Attached: 1300044776986[1].jpg (600x600, 34K)

I only know that i'm gonna make him pay.
He's the reason why i hate niggers and faggots.

Attached: 1419281865980.jpg (250x187, 10K)

Yeah, you can, but acting like a baby on a mongolian architecture forum and wallowing in the past is not going to make you feel any better in the long run. Sure, you might gain a little fun from the few orbiters you gain but in the long run you will always stay as the little girl that's being abused unless you decide to grow up. Get a life, bitch.

Cool beans sperg kun

who's he and what happened between you two

How about something else, this thread is shit.

Attached: J0n6BvOh.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

thanks for bumping it lol

Oh poor, summerchild, if only there was a way to post on threads without bumping them.

>Oh poor, summerchild
reddit

He's my cousin, son of a literal bitch who opened her legs to the first negro mullato she saw when she was as an undocumented in US like thirty years ago.

When they came back because of his nigger hit her she brought her two niglets with her
I was like 5 year at the time, when i was 8 my cousin tried to abuse me he was like 14.
I wan't aware of what was going on, but i decided to get out of there fastest as i could.

That thing was forgoten until i remember it from outta nowhere.
I haven't talked to him in years, the only thing i know is that he spreaded two fucking bastards already, i know i going to hurt him, somehow, hes's like twice bigger than me but i have a fucking big resentment. So yeah, that's the deal.

Isn't this thread about ruminating about thos fuckers who hurt us anyway?

Girl, microwave, workout room, doctor, radio, gun

can i get a girl who wont have sex with me for less points and get the gun?

Sounds like a pretty bad situation user.
Where were your parents at the time?
And yeah it is. sorry for the people sperging out.

girl (18)
microwave (2)
skylight (2)
mayo clinic doctor (3)
workout room (5)
that's 30 points for me.

I wish I trusted my friends and family more than strangers. I cant get rid of the feelings after realizing how fucked up I am having been raped by my best friend.

woah, and I hate you too, we both hate, we have so much in common! we should be hate-friends!

Im sorry for that happening to you. the feeling is pretty bad. i went through some molestation when i was younger. are you seeing a therapist?

Attached: 1527855124054.jpg (1000x1393, 942K)

girl 18
kitchen 24
hygiene 27
skylight (if I can close it) 29
library 33
garden 35

I feel like this is probably the best option, it keeps you sane and $5 mil is still a shit ton. The girl is mainly for companionship, rather than sex. I'd prefer if she isn't 18 though.

My mother at home, i used to go to my aunt's home to play with my cousin. befora that of course, when i came back i didn't talked to her, she has never worked thought, she's n "artist" my father was never at home, at least not in the afternoon, at very early hours in the morning and when he came back from work or drinking, usually very late too.
later my i had a sister, teen years younger that me, even now we don't talk too much, how ever my mother and i haven't been really close to each other neither, she was the next to hurt me when i when i was 13 i found her in the bed with a far family member, it was the only bed and they were drinking the last night, they had sex and i dind't notice.
I started to drink when i was fourteen

I'm kind of traumatized, is not my choise to be an "incel"

Did you cum while being raped by your best friend?

I did but I didnt like it

i wish i didn't lose my virginity to a couple off craigslist

he basically got her blackout drunk and let me have sex with her, i realized it was wrong and laid back in the bed in shock after 20-30 seconds because i didn't wnt to have sex anymore, and i was losing my boner

he tried to touch my dick and i left, but i forgot my glasses and had to break into their backyard to find them in pitch black

i threw my clothes out the window on the way home and have never told a single person about this

i know it was my choice but it felt like i got raped

That's not possible. My mind break rape doujins can't be untrue.

Attached: 111.jpg (749x322, 108K)

was she hot? sounds fun

That sounds pretty horrible user.
you think youre an incel but naturally if you find someone you like youll grow attached to them and forget about some of your trauma.

im afraid of women in general and talking to them in general now too

Attached: 1503125581017.jpg (1289x1600, 323K)

Not really, It's hard for me to remember. It wasn't fun, it was awful. They lived in a rough area, they had two autistic sons that talked to me about random shit like super mario as the husband got his wife drunker.

It was not fun. I'd do anything to forget it or erase it.

Thanks user, I appreciate that, I hope that happen soon, and I hope you well too.

Girl (18)
Drugs (23)
Microwave (25)
Sunlight (27)
Hygiene (30)

Honestly I'd do it if even just for the unlimited drugs desu, way to turn 10 years into 10 minutes.

what manga is that oregandoly?

There's like no way to pick enough things for 30 points without going insane. You'll need the girl as company. You'll need hygiene or you'll both get disgustingly stinky. You'll need light coming through the roof.
Then you have almost no points left to spend on activities that don't make you go insane. If all you have is lifting weights and already came inside your girl that day.. there's not a lot to do.

gym is unneeded, you can do bodyweight stuff, but I agree, go for 35

Am I on LiveJournal right now?

Attached: 1390412273398.png (251x306, 137K)

>skim for the loli
>18 year old

Attached: penn landfill.jpg (1698x1131, 631K)

more like a shitty containment board

Full Kitchen, Desktop PC, All games, All movies and tv (anime is included right?). Spend my last point on a gun.

Attached: apu_family.png (758x769, 28K)

Haven't been on this board for a year, only came back cause I'm drunk. What did I miss?

Attached: crybaby_miki_9.png (350x546, 241K)