Mental illness is fake, i'm a doctor

Mental illness is fake, i'm a doctor.

Attached: 1519090502328.jpg (1080x1196, 131K)

Psychology as a whole is a meme, lets be real.

edgy thread, I like it

hijacking this thread,
Do anyone like girls like this? They look dumb to me

Attached: 1443327128317.jpg (720x480, 68K)

>edgy
It's been a pretty common debate for over a century.

I would date one, they do look intimidating though, like hyper-normies. What am I going to talk about with her? She probably doesn't watch movies, probably goes to the gym, and to the club on the weekends. Probably on her phone all the time.
I've got nothing against dumb girls desu, they can be qt and full of zest.

"Depression" is one of two things:
>Being bored
>Being too smart to be happy
Simple as that. Either you are just bored of your current situation and your brain isn't rewarding you enough, or your brain is too active and you overthink everything, which leads to you being permanently unhappy. There's also a direct correlation between intelligence and unhappiness/depression.

i didnt mean she actually dumb, sorry.... I just thought she looked odd is all.

You mean the hyper Instagram thot look? These kinds of girls are very popular with women but I think men generally find the look kinda weird and plastic. At least, I do. She doesn't look like a person, she looks like a mannequin designed to sell me things or a sex doll.

I mean, she has lip fillers, but other than that she likes fine to me.

they look stuck up, boring, full of themselves, super judgemental and probably can't string two words together without 'like'

they literally all look the same too. fake eyebrows, too much makeup, disgusting fake lips. but id still fuck em. why not.

Attached: 1531362744283.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

>they look stuck up, boring, full of themselves
>super judgemental
kek

>>Being too smart to be happy

Attached: 1531249856416.png (640x640, 648K)

>Mental illness is fake, i'm a doctor.
tell me more about it, doc

am i a retard if i unironiucally believe im too intelligent to be happy

maybe not you could be a mediocrity

Tfw no two zero gf

Well now I need another reason for why I hate myself

This thread is obvious fucking bait

and saged

Attached: Literally (You).jpg (800x450, 44K)

>he thinks a 4 week psychiatry course and a 2 week psych rotation where he saw a total of 13 patients somehow makes him an expert on mentam health

No shit. Tell the courts though

> truth
> edgy
The internet must expose the drug dealing, unlawful imprisonment, eugenics racket that is psychIATRY. Psychology is a worthwhile study, especially the findings of Jung, but Jews just had to use it and apply the talmudic bile to a study of the mind.

If we just legalized all drugs there would be no need for psychiatry. Self medication, regulation, and guides to microdosing 'street' drugs would have just as much benefit as taking shit forcibly prescribed to make one suicidal, overweight and impotent

Drugs are mostly placebo. The real change comes from placing your mind in a different state and breaking out of crippling thought patterns

Damn. Almost got triggered lol

Attached: 1461616741421.jpg (625x626, 109K)

Any psychiatric drug can become a street drug at doses higher than prescibed. Look at ritalin and desoxyn

t. schlomo shekelbergstein m.d.

Lol then tell me why I took off all my clothes in the street and ended up in a mental hospital for two months. You guys are trying to fuck over the mentally ill and get them shot.

> implying most people forced into hospitals have anything nearly that serious

Anyone can get like that with enough drinks

I guess I'm just glad I wasn't on r9k or listening to Moleneux before my first episode in 2011.

Id say that psychiatry is fake and a scam. Just look at all these celebrities like Robin Williams, Amy Winehouse etc.. All of them stuggled with mental issues yet nobody was able to help them even though they had a shit ton of money. You could even argue that doctors killed them with the drugs that they gave them.

>brain is a physical part of the body
>any illness in its cells is a physical illness
>mental illness is a physical illness
>mental illness is as real as any other illness

derp

Were you on drugs at the time? There are plenty of outpatient alternatives to locking people up simply for 'observation' purposes. Let me translate: observation just means lazy shrinks smoking and going golfing together while nurses sit as around the table and shoot the shit

> lets find out what ails your brain by what comes out of your mouth
double derp

I was forcibly thrown into a hospital after saying I'm gonna kill myself and a girl who was bullying me at the time. I was 13.

I fucking wish it was fake.
Holy fuck if my mental issues were gone I'd fucking jump for joy!

yeah schizos and people with dementia are just faking

Unjustifiable. Saying something and doing something are two vastly different things

Nope I was straight edge at the time. The funny thing is now that I'm stable after 7 years I kind want to get into psychedelics now.

Locking people up for making expressions that they may end their life, disobeying their parents, or not making their shrink appointment is far more common than schizos having a psychotic episode

So if you like placing your life into the hands of a shitty medical school student who just wanted to call themselves an MD, you should be able to by choice. When courts order imprisonment without cause, then you know psych is full of shit.

Taking a 13 yo kid seriously about something like that more like.

I know, and I will protest that happening until I'm dead.
t. Guy who went to the loony bin and HATED it

Actually my parents are the ones who forced their hand. I was even admitted voluntarily into a hospital about 3 weeks ago becuase my parents asked me too. I could have left the first day but waited until they let me go in three days which is the fastest normally.

My parents still don't respect me the doctors didn't change my medication either. I will only rely on and do stuff for myself. Blood is not thicker than water.

People can say anything in a moment of duress. It takes far more duress and motivation to follow through with threats of violence. Sometimes just saying you /could/ do something is enough to feel in control of the situation and nothing will come of it. At the end of the day suicide should be a fucking individual right. Thoughts of taking extreme measures to handle a bully are more normal than shrinks make them out to be. As long as the thoughts are balanced out with the understanding of their consequences, they will never amount to action in almost all cases. If you really were going to kill someone you wouldn't announce it to the world.

>lets find out what ails your stomach by what comes out of your ass

and?

Great comparison.

Any professional (hell high school) actor can get diagnosed with everything as long as they have a DSM and some time to rehearse.

As a programmer I would liken it to using console output as your only form of debugging. Real debugging jobs need memory dumps, line by line execution traces and so forth. The human brain is far more complex than a von Neumann computer program.

Honestly, the dumber you are, the happier you are. Stupid people aren't mostly concerned about anything, they just do things from day to day and wait Saturday to get shit-faced.

True but I wouldn't trade my intelligence to be happier if I could.

Mental illness is real, i'm a doctor.

I can safely bet no one here is a doctor

Well, almost a doctor...
Fuck you.

Yeah totally, I just randomly ran naked in the woods at 5 in the morning because I felt like it. Too true, ya got me gud

there are quite a few doctors that post on this board

I drink enough Dr. Pepper to safely say that OP is correct.

Attached: 1520589030403.jpg (800x450, 237K)

>Self medication
that's a terrible idea.

All the fucking insane hobos and the bug eyed bastard who tried to knock me off my bike this morning lead me to believe mental illness is not fake.

t. Californian

so my Creutzfeldt Jakob disease doesn't exist? good

no way.. you dont actually have CJD...

do you? sucks man