What is even the point in living if you never got to experience young teenage love

what is even the point in living if you never got to experience young teenage love

Attached: KPgRaqe.png (656x755, 39K)

Teenage love is statistically proven to fail most of the time
It's best you don't experience it.

killing urself

Attached: IMG_E3070.jpg (460x390, 34K)

people will flood into this thread and tell you that teen love is overrated and garbage and etc etc but just realize that they're wrong and either got it or are coping with never having it
pic very related for love in general. something none of us will experience or understand

Attached: 1530046330910.jpg (1337x650, 710K)

Love is for subhumans

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

implying cumming inside of 14 year old prime teen pussy isn't the greatest experience life has to offer
faggot

Why did you choose not to?

Sex gets way better as you get older and more experienced. I fucked my first gf, who was 14, and it was in the front seat of the car. Not romantic. Not good. Not really anything.

normies need to leave. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>I fucked my first gf, who was 14, and it was in the front seat of the car. Not romantic. Not good. Not really anything.
I fucked my first gf, who was 11, under the shade of a big oak tree on a warm and breezy afternoon in late spring. It was pure heaven.

Gee you're telling me YOU can't get laid?

Do you have to make it poetic in your head because it's just child abuse?

yes I believe so. Is that abnormal?

nice cope, girls are tighter, wetter and more energetic the younger they are
why the fuck would you want to fuck some old lady
inb4 experience meme
the whole idea of fucking a virgin girl is that you put a ring on that shit and you gain experience together, the sex will only get better and better as you play together and find out what works best for each other
sluts will always be sluts but a pure virgin girl can grow to become a sexpert but she has still only been with you
cuck faggot neck yourself you coping cunt

>virgin magical nonsense

hahahahaha

Other things in life besides young teenage love. Do you realise how rare teenage love is? Most normies who claim to be in love in their teens were just lustful or infactuated.

What other cool stuff exists? So far my list contains professional vehicle racing, aliens, and computer games.

go right ahead and name one thing better than teenage pussy (

>he doesnt know about pair bonding
what in life is there to live for besides striving for love? the ultimate form of emotional pleasure and happiness?

Attached: 1531693505920.jpg (248x233, 9K)

I was only a year older than she was, dude.

>pair bonding is a thing
>99% of women don't remain with the person they've lost their virginity to

You're literally brain dead retarded. Kill yourself.

Spiritual satisfaction?

I live primarily for God.

Do you at least kill arabs for a living?