/hwg/ HYDEWARS GENERAL

PATRIOT SAM HYDE
gumroad.com/l/HydeWars
youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme

>>b-but Sam Hyde isnt funny!
youtu.be/4yFWQWc_hpA
youtu.be/f7bqIRUTN1Y

>SamHyde tribute vlog shrine (DnB remix ft. DJ BinThatKnife)
youtu.be/l3H7iiaAW-Q
>Sam Hyde of MDE calls in Tim Heidecker's Facebook show
youtu.be/EZ0KfHHjyrw

Attached: 1518822494949.png (768x768, 691K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
instagram.com/p/Bg0TzQZH1WE/?hl=en&taken-by=tube96o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtu.be/aBXEvHv3Vjs
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI
youtube.com/watch?v=h0MGyFQrZP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> average sam hyde subscriber
pic related

Attached: 1478104152809.jpg (267x309, 13K)

Slap the TED talk into the pasta, thats some of your best work Sam. Why are you in Canada any way?

Attached: 1522295477520.jpg (1000x944, 127K)

Wait did a new hydewars come out?

Attached: 1522784237741.jpg (660x525, 62K)

good call
>Sam Hyde's 2070 Paradigm Shift
youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0

>Why are you in Canada any way?
arming libertarian extremists with high-capacity thoughtcrimes

Attached: mrhyde.jpg (794x794, 260K)

>Every HydeWars is just Creative Aspirations with a different camera angle
>Crush 500 is garbage because trapped isn't editing his videos anymore
>Ruined his relationship with Chrals, Andy and Nick for the sake of ((())) memes

KSTV 2 better turn out to be majestic, otherwise Sam is done.

they shut him down.
he shut down their...
lives...

Attached: 1522675779616.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

Stop shilling. His relationship will everyone is still fine.

I love Sam. I hope he brings us some good stuff in the future. And if I ever win one of those huge lotteries, I will personally bankroll his projects. I will also set TRS up with a real fucking studio so Sven can stop fiddling with knobs. I'll also give Jayoh his own show so he can stop interrupting Mike in the middle of an interesting point.

But mostly Sam. I'd give him a million bucks to make season 2 of World Peace so long as he, Charls, and the other two main dudes were all on it.

Attached: 1473828543582.png (783x717, 546K)

Yes, it's so fine that Charls refuses to talk about it on his streams. Also i like how you ignored everything else is said.

Are charls, nick, and sam on bad terms?

Sam and Charls definitely are. inb4 r/milliondollarextreme posters here try to convince you otherwise despite the facts.

Why do his eyes look 'off' in the last few videos?

I don't know if it's insomnia or a descent into madness.

Best quote of the 21st century.

Attached: IMG_0177.jpg (396x300, 43K)

Too woke for his own good i guess.

jahan watches sam hyde?

what happened?

aaahhh hahahahaa youre making fun of ptg lol x

Attached: Y6IjEp.jpg (1600x900, 202K)

Sam Hyde is very funny

you people are the worst thing that happened to this board, go worship based black men or something

that guy is a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Yes

Attached: 1 (you).jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

instagram.com/p/Bg0TzQZH1WE/?hl=en&taken-by=tube96o

He's really funny. Why is he not on tv?

im not from there but i love hot buttmad everyone gets when you mention it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

Banned for this

Attached: 1681BC38-2344-42B8-9683-19990D6E886F.jpg (1200x1044, 148K)

bump

>shilling this Rebbit turd
GO BACK
>>b-but Sam Hyde isnt funny!
He isn't unless you are somekind of underage faggot

Attached: 1522731711323.jpg (912x1617, 755K)

They're rightfully pissed at Sam for ruining their big break.

Nick worked his ass off, practically harassed Adult Swim for years to get them their show. And their show was actually good and the head of AS actually loved their content. But Sam had to fuck it all but going full retard on twitter.

Sam doesn't even measure up as a red-pilling e-celeb. I hate all of them but even Jordan Peterson does more good than Sam. Sam is just a kike opportunist out there to fleece neets out of their shekels.

Attached: 1522731791495.jpg (1386x198, 102K)

>it's sam's fault that donald trump won and the left was staggering around looking for targets to destroy in the wake of the election and if he'd only never been edgy or interesting the show would still be on the air
shit tier smoothbrain take

Yep

Attached: 1522731739462.jpg (626x595, 40K)

He really isn't funny though. Mister Metokur is funny, for example. Sam isn't. Yes, even the vids you posted.

Yes it's completely Sam's fault. He wasn't fired for trump supporting he was fired for racism/antisemitism. You just cant do it in entertainment where everyone is Jewish and liberal

>arming libertarian extremists with high-capacity thoughtcrimes
You sound like a paid shill.

Attached: 1522731816041.jpg (1066x1207, 1.38M)

The racism and antisemitism was out there before they ever got the show retard. They got blown the fuck out in the post-trump backlash. It was inevitable.

What about the hydewars that have Charls in them? That was way after they got cancelled. Not saying I don't believe cuz I haven't been keeping up with Chuck's streams but they seemed fine.

Attached: 2598.jpg (798x800, 114K)

>You sound like a paid shill.
you post these images in every mde thread

tHESE DON't prove shit, random shit posts of someone larping as a tranny on Jow Forums saying she had sex with sam hyde doesn't count you fucking retards

It was out there much more subtly as part of his art. When you're signed by a network you cant just retweet white nationalists posting jew memes all day with your personal Twitter account where the parody excuse goes out the window

You're correct, asshurt libcucks like Bernstein WERE looking for retaliation after trump, but dumbo Sam practically led the shark right to him with a bloodtrail.

>im hearing jewish voices and i like it
youtu.be/aBXEvHv3Vjs

Attached: jewish_voices.png (428x528, 275K)

Im sorry if some people are sick of e-celebs spamming their shit on this site, they stick out like a sore thumb. I shit on other e-celeb fags but next to Jordan Peterson fans too, but Sam dicksuckers are the most easily triggered, see

Attached: 1522731800278.jpg (1399x243, 278K)

>Diamond paving
Every time
>They were men of gold

I'll cede that to you but they were 100% fucked anyway.

I looked at his instagram and his latest YT videos

he's definitely developed psychosis and he's trying to squint to hide his eyes bouncing around which is what happens when you have a breakdown

he's got flat affect and he's trying to force facial expressions

I hope he gets help soon but im guessing he's surrounded by soyish yesmen who won't tell him he's going crazy

Attached: 1507228326266.gif (490x478, 1.9M)

No one here is triggered by made up shit on Jow Forums, way to be a retard.
>herp derp me not know what real proof is

Sure

Attached: eceleb.jpg (1000x912, 121K)

>the state of this site becoming /nu/-pol
Sam is wealthy thanks to bitcoin and what you see is an ACT on his part to entice you into selling you his shitty merch, Fuck the OP even posted a link to his merch site. Wake up man.

Attached: 1522977215696.jpg (838x771, 141K)

Attached: 1472306429678.jpg (330x256, 92K)

We'll never know now. If Sam kept his fucking mouth shut Lazlo could have probably swept it under the rug as part of their schtick.

he unfollowed chuck on insta and chuck has all but disavowed him on stream

Hey Im not the one posting links directly to his subscription page, front and center. It's obvious who the kike is in this picture.

Attached: 1522731824033.jpg (1397x224, 156K)

hard to believe this thread took so long to be made. Sam deserves shrines.

>Using one of the oldest and most easily identifiable kike defamation tactics, thinking it's going to stop people from enjoying Sam Hyde

Your pissweak shilling cannot compete. Now collect your .02 shekels and shut the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

Not likely, I think you're deluding yourself.

I liked watching HydeWars when it was free.

This chubby motherfucking tattoo-less lookalike of wannabe wigger rapper "Stitches" is smoking hard drugs if he thinks I'm paying to watch him sit in a car and talk with his friends.

He's a funny guy just because you can kind of see that he's slightly on the same page as you, so he doesn't have to get you up to date on anything, if you understand me, but the only people paying to watch his content are the same people who send money to findoms and Twitch streamers (the same thing), lol.

He's probably reading this too so... Go fuck yourself, Sam. Give me a free subscription so I can watch, or fuck off and make it free. I'm not paying for that shit like some fucking paypig.

I looked the other day at the people who follow him and interact with him on social media, and they are all fucking gimps, they are the enemy, they are the newfags, they are the fucking retards who post Jow Forums memes on Instagram. They have anime profile pictures, they listen to rap music, they look like incle virgins, and so on.

Fuck that. A nice little trick you can always use is checking someone's following (who watches them, what they are like, what else they watch) to gauge if what they are doing is good or not, and judging by his following, it's fucking not.

Attached: HEMPT.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

Attached: images (1).jpg (251x201, 12K)

Yeah, right. Sam Hyde looks like he has the kike gene, though. And judging by him trying to charge for fucking banter with his friends in his truck, he is a kike.

Suck my dick faggot

Sam is the only person I donate monthly to. It's 5 dollars, a coffee. In 30 days. I do it knowing it'll contribute to more content from him.

Not all people are useless greedy fucks who get offended at the idea of sponsoring an artist's work. How many other high quality right wing artists can you think of out there? Vox Days nerd faggot novels?

You don't even have to pay for hydewars, if you like the things he creates and you want to fund him then pay the subscription and watch his videos.

I am a merely a humble crusader in this HydeWar wrought about by your wretched kind and the Lord is my Sheppard.

Attached: thisaintbenditlikebeckham.jpg (483x424, 24K)

You seem obsessed and emotional. Are you mad because Sam rejected your sexual advances? Are you mad that Sam chose a better looking tranny to fuck?

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x266, 20K)

Anyone got links/pics of the tweets he put up that got WP cancelled?

I hope the boys get back together. I'm broke but if I were rich I'd fund them. You can't judge them by the newfaggots. Not sure them selling out is a good idea but a mans gotta eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI

It's a miracle (((they))) allowed any of it to be aired at all desu

Why would some faggot crusade to make a kike like Sam richer. The money get gets goes to him making a frickin videogame of all things. And buying 50 thousand dollar trucks. Who does he even redpill with the shit he actually puts out.

Attached: 1522731709428.jpg (921x523, 244K)

No :(

Attached: tim_heidecker.jpg (612x587, 82K)

I mean, just look at his fans

Attached: 1522731814370.jpg (3264x2448, 898K)

remember finding sam back in 2012, added him on facebook and followed him through his journeys since

was hoping he'd make it

>Who does he even redpill

Enough that your kike handlers are willing pay you .02 shekels to post basic low effort kike defamation tactics in some desperate attempt to make him less popular.

Attached: TRUMP-STARSHIP-TROOPERS.jpg (650x429, 102K)

>""""""""""""""""""""Artist"""""""""""""""""""
Don't piss me off faggot. That's an insult to people who devote their lives to their art, nigger.
Like I said, I like him and some of his work, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Sitting in your car and riffing on news events and pop culture isn't "art", you cunt.

I'm not offended either, I contribute quite a bit per month to people who need it. Not people who just want more fucking money to buy cryptocurrency or trucks, but to people who are actually starving and shit for their art, and people who would make NO LIVING otherwise. Or you know, those who still continue to release work even if they are fucking starving. That is when, in my opinion, you support someone. Not when they are already relatively comfy.

And that isn't even mentioning the fact that intervening and supporting someone in this way can and probably will have a detrimental impact on the work they produce in the first place. If you give money to an artist, you will ultimately effect the quality of their work in a negative way. It needs to play out how it plays out. I only support people who are dying, lmao.

If they loved it as much as that, they would find a way to release works even when they are dying, at which point I would step in and help out however I can.

I'm not paying for some cunt to get richer. I'll pay if he meant he could fucking eat now.

im gonna throw your discord installation out of a helicopter you pinko faggot

Attached: 1499571752976.jpg (773x1033, 298K)

His videos don't really redpill or anything. They make jokes only people who are already redpilled would understand. Like you'd have to be a regular browser of Jow Forums to even understand most of his references.

I am emotional nigger, we all are.

Who are you cunt? You some stone faced internet addicted faggot who thinks hes emotionless cos' he watched a beheading on the internet? Fuck off brainlet, suck my arsehole

Nice argument you have there. Are jews also hiding under your bed? behind your dresser? do they gang stalk you when you go out in public?

By all means continue posting more walls of text about how much you hate Sam like a roastie complaining to beta Bill about how much of a jerk Chad is, and how she HATES him.

Attached: emotional-woman-SKIN-RENEWAL.jpg (960x636, 74K)

>do they gang stalk you when you go out in public?
>"In a world infested with cameras, y'all just flesh for piranhas"

Attached: CAGE.jpg (500x500, 166K)

I never said I hate him you dumb faggot
Also
>Muh chad jerk muh beta
You're a fucking beta male and you know it, shut the fuck up

>What about the hydewars that have Charls in them?

This was how long ago, two years? They broke off all contact since then. If you don't beleive me, go to Charls' stream on Twitch and ask him about Sam.

honestly I feel you man, if he has enough fans who like him and want to put a penny in his hat great; jews rock

otherwise it just comes down to stop liking what i dont like

meme flaggot calling others newfags

Attached: 1496848125699.png (403x672, 432K)

Okay then don't pay him. If you don't care about the content he puts out then just ignore it, there's no point in complaining about it, people you don't like will keep making assloads of money every single day while you sit there crying about some fuck on Youtube. It seems like you're just bitching about Sam because you don't like him and you hope he sees your posts.

>Hey Bill you know Sam? I hate him so much and I'll never watch his videos. Now please read this novel I wrote about why I don't like him.

Keep it coming

Attached: Crying Woman.jpg (347x374, 77K)

Sam Hyde is the fucking GOAT

Attached: 0688 - j3oiVhC.jpg (225x225, 14K)

FUCK THESE ECELEB CANCER THREADS. MODS DO SOMETHING

Attached: 1521705487246.jpg (500x596, 38K)

>Not likely, I think you're deluding yourself.

People connected to production (Andy) posted about it numerous times. Lazzo went out of his way to keep the show because he liked it so much. The final nail in the coffin were Sam's retweets of David Duke that Heidecker showed to Turner. You're the one who's deluding himself. Sam tanked the fucking show for the sake of ((())) memes.

Sam in an insecure narcissist, he couldn't help himself, so he NEEDED to dog whistle his fanbase so he could keep them around in case the show got cancelled. If he had actual talent he could have been more delicate/nuanced with his satire and gotten away with it.

Attached: 1522731789391.jpg (1024x528, 440K)

> Hi Bill, it's Stacy. You won't believe what Sam did this time.

Attached: th (3).jpg (474x315, 21K)

Sam has literally devoted his life to art. What do you think is art? butt rock? video games? ultra realistic dragon women paintings?

The left worships their artists and they become multi millionaires. The right snaps at its artists for even expecting compensation for their work.

Sam isn't rich. You're a cheap piece of shit who can't give up one morning's Starbucks to sponsor an artist you're a fan of. Do you think he's going to keep making shit if he loses hope that he can ever make a living off of it?

Hmm
>spend hours daily on projects merchandise and general editorial duties with no compensation and no financial incentives on the horizon after sacrificing your employability because you refuse to compromise on your humor

or

>stop trying at this gay internet shit that takes all your time and effort and sends the FBI to investigate you ever time a mass shooting takes place and live in peace as a graphic designer for small business clients

It's pretty obvious unless you're as new as you are. The work that went into their show to get them to that stage man.

An artist, in my opinion and many people whom I have spoken about this in great fucking depth, should want as many people as they can to watch/digest their work. It shouldn't be behind some fucking paywall if they are already quite well off, and/or not dying and struggling. The idea is, 'My work that I managed to put together and distribute could in theory change someones whole approach to life, alter their entire viewpoint 10, 50, 100, 1000 years from now and potentially inspire them in some way to produce something of their own which then impacts someone else in the same way, all the while it still delivers a message itself at the time, or an idea in some form or another'. That is what good art is to me. I'm not supporting someones personal take of current events. I'm not financially supporting 'Sam Hyde regurgitates the news with his friends while smoking cigars'.
And if he wants to make money, then he's in the wrong fucking business.
Or... he can continue to scalp from the fucking retards, as I said. Though it is almost certain none of these people will ever be impacted or inspired by it in such a way that they produce something great of their own, because they are for the most part, fucking useless.

Yeah, it's a trade off on his part that he has to decide for himself what he values more. Does he want more comfort at the cost of only having fucking morons interacting with his 'art', etc.
He's not starving. He's making decent money. If he wants more of that, then get a job as a lawyer or something.

I like his work and him as a person as much as possible for someone you have never met. I don't understand what you mean. Just don't expect me to subsidise him buying cigars.

>Sam isn't rich.
Haha look at this faggot, and his reddit spacing. Sam is loaded thanks to getting lucky with bitcoin, and he's buying 50K dollar trucks and throwing 5k donations at Dailystormer (because he's buds with Weev). Go back

Attached: 1522731790834.jpg (717x880, 183K)

is that sam hyde or a homemade softcorn?

Attached: 1518822494942.png (794x794, 1.48M)

>Do you think he's going to keep making shit if he loses hope that he can ever make a living off of it?
THEN GET A FUCKING JOB AS A LAWYER OR SOMETHING, AND FUCK OFF CUNT.
See

>Why does he keep getting away with it, Bill? No, Bill I don't have feelings for him. He's a jerk. Bill you're a nice guy and all, I just don't look at you in that way.

Attached: crying.jpg (400x295, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=h0MGyFQrZP0

Nick and Charls aren't funny though. They try to be Sam and it's super cringey. Fuck em

That aint true, at least not it Charles' case. He's his own man with his own sense of humor.