ITT: Potato restarts crusades

>Fly to NYC with an army
>Chimp out, hurt multiple fighters while your target remains uninjured.
>Wanted to arrest
>Dana White condemns you
>UFC condemns you
>Fighters condemn you.
>All fans support you anyway for going on a coke-driven assault.
Are Irish the niggers of Europe?

Attached: 636334672841662335-USATSI-9673895.jpg (534x401, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnRF5zyIKE
twitter.com/boxingcorner247/status/981986751265869824
youtu.be/a4_QqipoYQU
tcm.com/mediaroom/video/1242088/Wise-Blood-Movie-Clip-That-Makes-Me-A-Bastard.html
archive.is/wWSh2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw
Dana and Conor are promoting a future fight with Nurgamedov. Conor will not be arrested, he will not be punished. No one was supposed to get injured, but glass accidentally cut Chiesa on the head. 4d fight promotion.

no

Yes they are. This has been a long known fact. Hence the saying "Irish need not apply" or the other more famous one "Potatoniggers"

Uh, yeah?

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnRF5zyIKE

So this is WWE-tier staged?
Fucking hell, UFC has gone to shit..

What about people that are descendents of Irish immigrants?

Hes turning the ufc into wwe

>Are Irish the niggers of Europe?

They unironically were

listen you stupid fucking nigger. If you ever make a thread like this again, where you dont link to something that gives information on what you're talking about, I'm going to come to you house and kill your fucking family. I'm going to stab your eyes with toothpicks, I'm going to cut your fingers and toes off with bolt cutters and set you on fire

The fucj do you think sports are? Next you're gonna say you think the NFL is planned out

The Irish resisted British control for hundreds of years. It's in their blood to be unruly and not conform to the laws.

Unironically this

Connor dindu. Interesting to see how the majority Irish NYPD treat him.

twitter.com/boxingcorner247/status/981986751265869824

95% of ppl I've ever met that say they are of full Irish decent in a bar has been handcuffed and drug out after acting like a nigger since they are rampant alcoholics that don't know when it's time to stop.

Hmm he threw thingy into a window; really make you think

I would have to agree if you start a thread about an event fucking post some shit; were not all going to know wtf your thread is about.

I don't see why this is such a big deal.

Attached: cunnshot (41).png (970x970, 756K)

>in a bar
Not exactly looking in the greatest of places to find people of upstanding character to begin with really.

Implying this wasn't a work for more viewership/PPV buys.

Trump curse

Attached: 1520447829841.png (586x528, 17K)

No Slavs are

edgy

"Sheppard said from his understanding of the events that took place, McGregor's actions represent misdemeanor assault, which carries a maximum jail term of between three months and one year.

"However, I don't know the full status of what the person is saying in regards to their injuries," he said. "If their injuries include a disfigurement from the glass where they're going to be scarred for life, that would be a felony.""
Haha were going to see chestcam footage of Connor getting shot, you just know he will try fighting the police

Attached: lowqualitylaugh.jpg (165x115, 6K)

Conor Mcgregor is a fucking badass.

The mob sold the ufc to wrasslin.
Its a staged event.

>Fly to NYC with an army
Cool

>Chimp out, hurt multiple fighters while your target remains uninjured
They should have dodged

>Wanted to arrest
Learn to grammar

>Dana White condemns you
Who

>UFC condemns you
Oh no! How will this multimillionaire pay his bills?

>Fighters condemn you
They literally punch him in the face whenever they can

>All fans support you anyway for going on a coke-driven assault
I'm not a fan of the UFC, but yeah, go on and fuck some shit up dude.

No, niggers are the niggers of Europe. Suck it bitch.

Attached: laughs-in-male-dominant-patriarchalwhite-privilege-23861656.png (500x503, 126K)

based

Where the fuck else would you find an Irishman? Certainly not in a library.

I remember that, plus this as well.
youtu.be/a4_QqipoYQU

Kek

Nah, Dana White is going to sue the fuck out of Connor

Friends or not, Dana is a fight promoter, they are the scummiest of the scum - he is going to sue Connor big time

>can't box
>wont to defend ufc title
>chimp out when ufc is forced to move on

why is afraid to fight in the octagon again?

church?

The nigger looks up to the Irishman, took his dog fighting drinking ganging and word salad as their own.

Nah, Dana won't do shit. Conor is the UFC's cash-cow and their biggest draw since Brock Lesnar. Shit, he's even bigger than Lesnar.

Why do burgers think they’re Irish through some distant relation? Everytime I’ve visted somewhere in your country, I’ve always had some numpty boasting how they can drink ‘cause I’m Irish’ before rolling around wasted after a couple of drinks.
My nan was Irish, but guess what I’m English. You are a burger, not Irish, deal with it.

UFC going the WWF route

>it's legit fighting tho

top lel

Attached: 1417181403953.gif (193x178, 154K)

He could've died from that throw through the bay window. Thank the lord almighty Randy is ok.

An Irish Catholic church is like tailgating before a football game, it's just a place to pre game before the binge.

Is the consensus that Conor threw the fight against the nigger, including faking being tired/groggy in the last few rounds? That was the impression I took away from it.

get out newfag before it’s too late. The Irish controlling their impulses is like Indians not shitting in the street. It has always been happening and has never stopped happening

Thats right, i forgot about that

Irish a cute

Attached: smellyirish.jpg (3632x5456, 1.26M)

>niggers of Europe?

Oxymoron. Native Europeans are white skinned. "Nigger" refers to dark complexion. Negroe = black.

Attached: americans.jpg (1104x927, 256K)

Being a burger is better than potatonigger every day

Bless this based potato nigger

Attached: potatopepe.jpg (800x770, 90K)

UPDATE

He turned himself in LOL

Attached: update.png (843x875, 124K)

Kike post is kike post. Gtfo kys already

Attached: 41C5CB01-45C3-46B5-BC2A-61A0B8CE5599.png (480x328, 42K)

>The Irish resisted British control for hundreds of years
Perhaps they were on to something.

happening canceled

Attached: 1475010048717.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

against Mayweather? fuck no, he never stood a chance

Americans used to hide their shameful Irish ancestry because Irish had a reputation for being drunken criminals. Then Annheiser-Busch Corporation invented St.Patrick's Day as a drinking holiday to sell more beer. Suddenly the Irish were popular and every full blooded German American was "Irish" so they could have an excuse to get drunk in March. If Jack Daniels invented a Native American drinking holiday to sell whiskey, every American would claim "native" ancestry as an excuse to drink.

Staged

Boston-user here, the whole east coast of Mass. is populated with descendants of Irish immigrants. I always felt the potato-nigger description was true, but my boss is actually from Ireland, moved here like 30 years ago, and he's wicked based, he even voted for Trump (immigrants for Trump, yeah!). So I've asked him before and he refers to Irish-Americans as "plastic Irish".
My point here is, Irish from Ireland, cool. Irish descendants 3rd generation and beyond, potato-niggers

Attached: sandal shots.jpg (660x439, 69K)

THE SANDAL IS CLEARLY WORN AND DIRTY!!!!!!!!!

>caught on camera
Obvious promotion stunt.

I hate you burgers, that must be all the jewish cum you ate that turned you into empty promotion eating machines.

>every person has a cell phone these days
>they all have cameras on them

you're retarded

WWE Gargage attacks are more realistic.

Attached: WOOO 1497008696769.gif (200x150, 402K)

Ehhhhhhhh. McGregor is undeniably a nigger. This one is more likely a stunt as opposed to the last one with the Irish mob when McGregor had no fights lined up. But I'm not ready to call it bullshit til all the charges get dropped and Chiesa fights.

UFC = WWE

Why people think it's all real is beyond me

Attached: 1512410926946.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

Conor is GOAT. Everyone's acting all shocked at this when the fucking guy's nickname is "The Notorious"

>Trump curse
He wasn't against Trump. He only said fuck him because of Rhonda Rousy qoute but he says that to everyone. After they asked him again and we didn't say anything bad.

>twitter.com/boxingcorner247/status/981986751265869824
faggoty move

fucking kek

Put her in the right circa 1912 clothes, and she'd fit right in as the main female in Joyce's The Boarding House -- the feckless (but cunning) girl the somewhat feckless (and rather dumb) protagonist is going to be forced to marry by dint of circumstances (and not wanting to get his mouth smashed him by her tough guy brother).

That face also makes me think a little of the girl in the movie version of Wise Blood, Sabbath Lily Hawks. The actress give a great delivery of this little speech, making it quite erotic:
>"There was this child once," she said, turning over on her stomach, "that nobody cared if it lived or died. Its kin sent it around from one to another of them and finally to its grandmother who was a very evil woman and she couldn't stand to have it around because the least good thing made her break out in these welps...It seen its granny in hell-fire, swoll and burning, and it told her everything it seen and she got so swoll until finally she went to the well and wrapped the well rope around her neck and let down the bucket and broke her neck."

tcm.com/mediaroom/video/1242088/Wise-Blood-Movie-Clip-That-Makes-Me-A-Bastard.html

People are fucking retarded, that's why they think it's real. The scary part user, is how many fall for shit like this. We're doomed.

Attached: 2yjpiqp.gif (320x230, 3.06M)

that would be great

>UFC has gone to shit.

Becoming a billion-dollar operation will do that to you.

WTF, I love the potato niggers now.

Attached: 1516516575473.jpg (571x812, 100K)

THA"TS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK WITH ARTEM.

Khabib is lucky that Artem didn't just straight up kill him right there. Can be get some Russian Hammer memes or what?

Attached: andnewartem.jpg (637x522, 48K)

St Patricks day is to commemorate St Patrick the patron Saint of Ireland nothing to do with americucks and whatever you've turned it into.

wme is turning it into wwe

Whether he ever stood a chance, I don't know.

But to my eye he threw the fight, doing a poor, play-acting version of being tired/groggy in the last few rounds. Almost as if he played it in a way that his fans would *see* he was faking it. That was my impression, anyway.

It's a publicity stunt gone too far. That's the thing about having a crazy rep you gotta keep upping the craziness

>My nan
>nan

Faggot detected

Attached: 6632de361ea205a372c376f54d430a20e32d4d0b04d59ec324b1417778c1a673.jpg (668x596, 49K)

Oi are you spreading pro-christian, anti-Muslim propaganda again you cheeky wanker?

You better bin that meme before the authorities come

>Conor
>faking being tired/groggy in the last few rounds?
dude's got the biggest gassed tank in the business.

wasnt brock making a comeback?
rogan had best one liner for him- leopard seal stare

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: Nigger cannot read.jpg (565x577, 111K)

LOL @ the Jews in this thread that hate the Irish. Also the dumb niggers that don't understand how the fighting industry sells tickets. This is all marketing you stupid niggers.

The Irish have fought the Jews for 900 years. Of course these angry kikes are mad. Stay mad.

Attached: a-very-celtic-revolution.jpg (638x975, 340K)

Watching white people chimp out is the best.

Attached: Tooth Nigger Will Cry.jpg (638x825, 149K)

Thanks for easy money, sucker.

Attached: IRA Leader Connor Murphy.jpg (1133x727, 193K)

Attached: 1518234048820.png (1206x899, 2.24M)

Newfag tier word
Fuck off

Hitler: A Keltic genius with Hallstatt blood – John de Nugent
archive.is/wWSh2

It all makes sense now

Attached: Keltic Hitler - The untold story.jpg (608x936, 260K)

Shit op this guy sounds serious

MMA has been dying for years.

Attached: conu4.gif (320x240, 1.4M)

Can this please be a new meme? There are potentially thousands of examples from wrestling that prove Conor dindu that much.

#notallirish

No. Not staged. 3 fights from the main card got scratched. This will cost UFC millions of dollars in PPV buys and Conor will be suspended for a long time. Conor is UFC's biggest PPV draw. He's going to get sued for millions.

>So this is WWE-tier staged?

He's actually been arrested though......

Attached: _wrong_.jpg (229x183, 17K)

still fake, fight promotion.

oh well cant lie with them digits.

don't be jealous dude, its petty and pathetic.

Attached: 1516140827169s.jpg (115x125, 2K)

I don't know but elections are.

Attached: 1484280706359.jpg (1456x1000, 149K)

When your people are winning across the globe. Feels good.

Attached: Putin Wins 2018.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

No, retard, niggers are the niggers of everywhere

The Irish influenced both the US and Russian elections. Now they're influencing you to purchase Connors fight. So go ahead and do that, you fucking simp.

Attached: Irish Influence.jpg (400x400, 24K)