What is your religion/philosophy, robots?

What is your religion/philosophy, robots?

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u6.jpg (462x550, 22K)

I live for the moment. Nothing special.

Agnostic until I get DMT, see if it changes my mind

Athiest. I just want to die.

Do whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want it. Utilitarianism is good too. Might makes right. Survival of the fittest.

Attached: 1520642409952.jpg (719x727, 106K)

I've become agnostic after about a decade straight of believing agnosticism is a meme. I keep wavering between different religions and atheism. The one thing I've learned is that Atheists are really really really fucking bad at theology and have a terminal case of the dunning-kruger effect and I cringe at my past self.

I was raised Catholic, was a nondenominational deist in my teenage years, then really embraced Christianity and Catholicism starting in my early twenties. I embraced God in my life, read through the Bible, and everything started going really well for me. I really found myself "at peace" with everything. I prayed every night through much of my life, but I started doing it in earnest at that point.
The years since have been much happier and better for me. Everything makes sense now, so to speak.

Deism. I believe the deity is the clockmaker, but that he also maintans his creation.

I am the beast I worship. I want to learn how to enjoy life in the present without constantly putting more importance on the future, though. I did succeed a little bit recently, I was finally able to watch anime and not just anticipate the next episode, but feel fully satisfied with the scene I was watching regardless of what may come after.

I believe we're living in a hellish jungle

Statistically speaking, god has to exist based on the fact that infinite variations of the 6th dimension exist. Going even further, there are probably some truly strange creatures that are removed form us as far as 11 dimensions, possibly the old ones that are discussed in certain stories. I don't have a religion or philosophy, the universe is what it is, and I can't really see any point to anything besides seeking the truth.

My beliefs depend on how you want to define god, but for the most part I am pretty atheist. The nihilism really gets me. I envy those who believe in a higher purpose. I want to improve my life but it feels pointless to do so.

Pandeism. God is the universe, or existed before it, but became the physical world we know today. Essentially I think nature is "God." I'm still very much an atheist when it comes to religious perceptions of God. I don't think a personal conscious God exists.

Attached: 1531328899577.png (332x440, 166K)

I am a christian op

Secular humanism
Transhumanism
Methodological naturalism
Compatibilism

I worship the BBC
I'm a white girl

>What is your religion/philosophy, robots?
Very lightly raised hindu I guess

not really that religious

You need to repent and stop lusting over black men

Essentially gnostic.

But they're just so hot
They're so manly and muscular and their dark chocolate skin looks so delicious
And their dicks are so huge
They really are divine

I'm mainly naturalistic and also believe in macro determinism (because you tell me how you understand reality without causality). I try to give every claim the benefit of the doubt and discuss it before adopting it or throwing it in the trash (what usually happens). The idea of objective morality is a meme, but probably needed in this world cause most people are cro-magnons. Everything in the realm of the supernatural unknowable is not for discussion and instantly garbo, but I don't go around telling people that cause who cares, honestly, let the kids have their Santas.

God is more divine

That's because the black man is god

No, yahweh is god, not some random black man

I don't have any beliefs or convictions. I was a rabid fedora-tipper as a teenager, but I have great respect for the faithful now, except for Muslims.

Go home, Joe Rogan.

Libertarianism, moral objectivism.

Everyone has some of them, because you live your life according to them. You just don't know them perhaps.

Hello there, hold up, are you impliying, we were gods and shit?

Attached: yakub.png (1200x1791, 687K)

>He respects people who have bronze age beliefs

Attached: ancient meme.jpg (1600x1200, 838K)

Magic is the religion. My philosophy is to try and have fun and pursue self-improvement in order to be able to reap greater enjoyment out of life.

Attached: ubi42.jpg (540x770, 89K)

>stone age people were dumb

Attached: you.jpg (645x729, 41K)

>Not knowing that knowledge and intelligence are two separate things
>Not knowing people back then had garbage
abstract reasoning abilities
>Not knowing that without abstractions, people were naturally dumber, with thoughts at the same level of literal 6 years old children even at an adult age
There's no brainlet wojak that could ever represent your negative IQ.

Catholic / Marxist

Agnostic. Theres something looking out for me, I dont know what it is and it doesnt really matter in the long run.

I pray to the Christian God when it comes down to it, but it could be the Jewish God, or one of the Hindi ones, or all the Hindi ones. Could be Allah, Vishnu, Yahweh, who knows.

All I know is that life is too short to worry about the invisible force managing it.

>Catholic / Marxist
user i'm really sorry about your TBI

Attached: IMG_0333.jpg (750x1334, 146K)

I was raised Catholic but even as a kid always believed it was fiction and didn't think anyone really took it seriously. As an adult I don't care about religion, I think it's laughable but when I hear grown adults talking about their faith I'm content to let them believe what they want to believe even if it seems asinine to me.

Attached: AUTOGENERATEDSAMPLE01828654.png (667x563, 14K)

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT
I CLENCH MY FIST AND BEAT IT
I LIGHT MY TORCH AND BURN IT
I am glad for you, user. Living in the moment is healthy regardless of the religion you choose.

You claim to place a high value on intelligence, but you're on Jow Forums on a Friday night friend. Something's not right there.

What if you don't know what you want?

Know thyself, ya fag.

agnostic mystic

>people made complex tools, art and learnt everything about animals
>but they had no abstract reasoning
>spirits, demons and angels don't talk to people

Attached: you too.png (207x243, 7K)

I actually envy the faithful. I wish I could believe but I can't. I think this world is a shitshow created by some sadistic entity, if anything. Certainly not a loving God who wants to save me or anyone else.

I pretend to be religious but I'm actually LARPing because I don't believe in it. I just want to make my parents happy and be part of the community. Being a fedora tipper is retarded and doesn't make you happy.

Attached: Poo_Poo_Pee_Pee_meme_obeso.jpg (269x188, 7K)

>After the principle of the wheel, it took another 600 years for someone to figure out that they could stand the wheel on its side and use it to roll
>He thinks they had good abstract reasoning
>He thinks i said they had no abstract reasoning, clearly lacking any kind of reading comprehension
Still can't find a brainlet wojak for your kind. It's just too much. Also, if you happen to hear voices, i suggest you to go to a doctor and ask for schizo pills. Stay retarded my friend, i have to go.

I believe that there's a some sort of unknown force out there, but most modern religions are bullshit. Everyone's perspectives on the world is so different that there is no one true philosophy.

>schizo pills
l'm already on them my retarded friend.

I have respect for all religions except for jews. They have this weird lifestyle with so many forced traditions and their clothing/style shouts "look at me, im Jewish, im special!".

Most muslims are really cool I think.

I am a poor Catholic but a Catholic nonetheless.

Scientific progression and the preservation of humanity

I don't care about religion or any other stuff than doesn't have a tangible effect on the world. Which is a nice way of saying shit that doesn't matter