Dripping with sweat right now thinking about how its literally over for me

dripping with sweat right now thinking about how its literally over for me.
>24 years old
>no career path
>no degree
>virgin
>fucked up mentally beyond repair

I'm srs boys I wanted to travel and see the world before emigrating to the USA and settling down in oregon with a big booty wife. Now this is obviously never gonna happen because i will never have enough money and I cant make enough money without any degree because I'm a 4/10 with no social skills or life experience.
even if i did find a way to make enough money it wouldn't matter because all my years of loneliness have made it impossible for me to relate with anyone

I'm just gonna waste the rest of my life working as a shelf stacker in a supermarket until I finally get enough balls to kill myself and there is nothing i can do about it.

on a side note:
god damn those years 18-24 went by so fucking quickly
if you are 18 and just spending all your free time drinking, jerking off and watching anime just remember that you will regret that shit bitterly once you reach 22
and you will get there a lot quicker than you expect.

Attached: Konata-Izumi-from-Lucky-Star.jpg (640x400, 63K)

Ah you're fine. You just need to be less indolent.

None of your problems are insurmountable, and you're still young. The issue here is despondency and what seems to be either an unwillingness to seek and work, or the belief that doing so will not help. It will.

Even if you don't get "what you want," you'll get an inkling of how good it can be when you give up expecting success vs working for it.

how am i gonna emigrate without a career??? how can i attract sluts or travel without money???

unless i get real lucky in the next couple years im finished boyo

bumpzors

bumpbloxes

Why are you bumping, what do you want people to say?

It sucks, find other more achievable goals or work harder towards what you want. Find other means of income, invest into crypto or something.

bampzors

bumpzbloxs

Move to Japan and work there with a 5/10 wife on a marriage visa

Language exchange sites muh nigga

bumpzzblox

bloxbumps

I'm 23 and was on the same course aside from being a virgin(somehow I ended up with a girl addicted to smoking heroin while working in a shitty call center).

I had one shitty event after another until I said enough was enough and started talking to an Army recruiter in February. Now I'm set to ship out on August 14th to boot camp and become a radar repairer. I'm hoping I get to go to Europe or some shit and not some 3rd world shithole, but either way it'll better me in the long run. It's a 5 year commitment and when I'm out I could get a job doing the same shit for good money or have them pay for schooling and do something else.

I'm scared shitless at the moment because I'm the polar opposite of the solider archetype, but it's giving me a chance of improving my life that nothing else could at this point.

Maybe that's something you could look into? You don't even have to be that smart to qualify for decent jobs. I haven't taken a refresher on math or any other subjects since I left highschool and scored within the top 10% on the ASVAB.

bumpinblox

Not all dreams are achievable, just because you can't move to America and get a slut, doesn't mean it's over. Very very few people actually achieve exactly what they want.

maybe
though i really just wanted a job where i could work alone and didnt have to be told what to do all the time
like a video game developer as part of a small team who i dont have to see in person
slowly started to realize that this dream will never become a reality and is a fucking stupid pipe dream to begin with

i think i will join the army when i reach 30 because by then i will have abandoned all hope of making it, might aswell get a job where i can travel to interesting places to shoot some towelheads

and also I would get a lot of respect for being in the army, a lot more than I get from being a subhuman retail worker for sure.

>Wait till I'm 30.
Just like you told yourself you would wait till you were older like when you were 18?

Shit or get off the pot, waiting around you will only see yourself swirl farther into the downward spiral.

my e-gf is brazilian though sigh
sucks that im never gonna get to cum inside her big brazilian booty and raise a family of healthy looking children

im gonna have to settle with an ugly fridge shaped english girl instead

honestly would rather just stay a virgin

Attached: Guria_Classics_-_Black_-_Triangle_Top_and_Scrunch_Thick_Tie_Side_Bra_Cut.jpg (800x1200, 87K)

bumpzss

>if you are 18 and just spending all your free time drinking, jerking off and watching anime just remember that you will regret that shit bitterly once you reach 22
I assume this is what you have been doing, what would you have done differently if you could go back then? This is literally the only thing you can do as a shut in sperg.

Time for labour work user. Get your blue collar and steel-toes ready.

I did that shit for a year then i started working retail for 3 years then I pretended to do a course for 2 years (it was just a front to NEET some more) now I'm back working retail.

If i could go back I would have joined a martial arts club of some sort, this would have forced me to interact with other people and stop me from turning too weird. once you lose your social skills its just a downward spiral thats nearly impossible to stop

>If you are 18 and just spending all your free time drinking, jerking off and watching anime just remember that you will regret that shit bitterly once you reach 22
and you will get there a lot quicker than you expect.

Fuck this is too real. I'm 21 and I already mourn the time wasted everyday just sitting on my ass. I just don't know what to do with myself

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Where are you from? Why do you want to be in America?

I only have a few moments until I need to go out but heres my advice.

You're life is literally all you have, the expression of awareness taking in your environment. You're body is an expression of the environment that the awareness is wrapped around taking in this 3rd dimensional space.

Awareness cannot know sadness without happiness to compare. Your life is as much a 'song' as Christiano Ronaldo's life is a 'song', the only bias as to say yours has less value is your self, or your ego which constantly projects itself through other people and compares itself.

When you decide you want to make a change, all the reasons why you CANT make a change will suddenly manifest. Just like how if you owed debt to many people in a city and if you was about to leave the city or the country, all those debters would chase you before you go.

Start enjoying the moment, understand that you're as much an integral part to the infinite as anyone and everyone else.

(That doesen't help me right now!), our diets, food water, environment EVERYTHING is conditioned to keep us down and weak. Go to work, pay your taxes and die, that's how we're 'supposed' to be. Break the wheel nigga.

Attached: blew.png (367x292, 160K)

bongistan
& pic is why i wanna be in oregon

Attached: 26c8d5837db7e761fde512.jpg (1000x667, 179K)

Sorry to hear it OP, I'm mostly the same. Maybe even worse. I have a degree for something I actually can't do well, and I'm too burnt out to go back.
At least I live in the US , and own several guns. I'll probably end it before summer's up. Good luck doing the same.

Attached: 1451353233052.jpg (225x225, 10K)

If you got the degree, you're probably better in whatever you do than you think

Do your A-levels and go to university. Have done the same at your age, still at uni at the age of 31, but next year it's finally over.

Although I'm still a virgin at the same age (its eating me up inside), I am well on my way to earn a Masters Degree. Problem is its a meme degree (Philosophy) and it doesnt attract females where I live.

i live in the US, will be 25 in october, and havent accomplished a god damn thing because i'm still dealing with mental issues myself

never had a license, didnt graduate high school, never held a job longer than a month. not a virgin but only bc i lucked out in high school, havent been touched since because i dont leave the house

I'd agree with this one, OP. All the regret in the world won't change anything. Only look forward, get off your ass, and get hustling. You may surprise yourself.

already tried this but then i realized halfway through that there was no point
I realized
by the time i get out ill be too old to enjoy it
i had lost my flame and had no will to succeed anymore
i would just fail and i would end up in debt if i go to uni

all in all trying to go to uni at this point would be a bad decision for me, I'm just bummed out that I don't have any options or control in my life which is what having a degree brings. That said I don't think that many of the people who did go to uni ended up much happier than me but atleast they got to do the uni experience which many people describe as the peak of their lives.

i dropped out of HS and don't have my license but i can hold down the same job.
i'm just stupid. my learning ability is extremely selective.

same except 26
dunno why you want to travel, there's no point for guys like us. socially retarded and ugly we're just going to be miserable wherever we go

agreed but the regret from wasting all your years rotting in your bedroom are worse in my opinion

>same problem at 23
>drop out of university in my 4th year because of it

I fixed the shit in 6 months of daily effort because I have too much pride to be a complete loser that people are embarrassed of. First I got my ass outside and to the gym and started listening to audio books of everything I could think of explaining how to stop being a loser bitch I stopped watching tv or playing games or being online for more than a hour I knew I couldn't afford any dead time. Then I got myself fired from my warehouse job and got my truck driving liscense then I started driving trucks to travel and make decent money and saved 25k