Who was your favourite Z-Fighter growing up?

Who was your favourite Z-Fighter growing up?

Attached: main-qimg-af0842e80eb5e92fd107cf99296adea7-c.jpg (602x339, 80K)

my AOL screenname used to be goku7trunks, you tell me

Pickle Man.

Yamcha he remind ls me of me also a failure

>not being Goku

Then, you realize that power levels are a detrimental factor that keep from other character being able to do anything which takes away from any dramatic or interesting tension. It makes you wonder why DB is so popular

Among Z-Fighters? Goku I guess. I was always partial to Frieza and Perfect Cell though.

He is a failure compared to everyone else in the show but he could kick anyones ass irl. He is a turbochad because of how strong he is

I always liked Piccolo for some reason. I hated Vegeta and to my surprise, every classmate liked him. My view on people who like Vegeta, they are normies.

Nobody wanted to admit that they like Goku. Goku is a Chad in my book.

I like goku when he does stupid stuff for the challenge like giving opponent a senzu. But Vegeta is really the only thing approaching a complex character is why he's popular (aka best)

>Nobody wanted to admit that they like Goku. Goku is a Chad in my book.
its because after raditz it becomes
>lets wait for goku to save us
everyone else has to take a backseat in value and they introduced the god awful character that was gohan which added more LETS WAIT FOR DAD TO SAVE US KRILLEN.
The moment vegeta nukes the crowd in the majin arc is when it became good again because for a sliver of a second you thought "oh shit someone caught up to goku" and then he reveals he wasnt even using ssj3

>vegecuck
The show is and always has been about Goku and his adventure +friends. DB was the story of the boy. DBZ onwards is the story of the man and legend, God.

You've seen DBS to completion, right?

>But Vegeta is really the only thing approaching a complex character is why he's popular (aka best)
This, the moments vegeta has some form of growth is always amusing or just flat out shocking
>vegeta caring about trunks getting shot by cell
>vegeta talking about how allowing himself to become good has made him a weaker saiyan unable to catch up with the raw talent/grit combo that is goku and so had to cheat by having magic to become stronger
>vegeta being genuinly shocked when bulma tells him he can skip ssj3 and go right to 4 with her help and showing embarrassment when she flirts with him
>vegeta taking on the role of protector of earth in general
im not saying he is this god like character but he catches my eye more than goku. Goku is just chunks of wukong and super man jammed together which isn't bad because i want that its just not as interesting sometimes

>The show is and always has been about Goku and his adventure +friends. DB was the story of the boy. DBZ onwards is the story of the man and legend, God.
Thats fine but its not interesting to just watch goku. In the original dragon ball you got to watch yamcha, tien, and even fucking roshi put up entertaining fights even if they lost against a simply superior enemy such as yamcha vs kami. Krillen and Goku worked together to fight the robot in the underground cave systems, the ox king literally beats up a fucking tank.
and then z happens
>gohan sobbing because he lost his dragonball to a cat, this sobbing for daddy will continue throughout the rest of Z even while trying to kill cell he is crying like a fat bitch
we finish off buu saga and alot of people are actually alot stronger.
Namek through non perfect cell was the worst because everyone is just garbage and its
>wait for goku
>cry about goku not being there
>hope to god next week on dbz that goku will be not in a tank, not having his heart attack, not be fucking dead

>You've seen DBS to completion, right?
And for once everyone puts up a decent fight even cuckhan the crying bitch

why limit it to zfighters? what are you a falconer dubfag?
Well my answer is,
BROLY

i relate with base broly under his father's control because he always looked very sad and depressed which makes me see myself in his twisted and helpless self. I think broly is the most Jow Forums character from z franchise

Attached: Broly.jpg (448x466, 39K)

>>lets wait for goku to save us
NO

are you one of those who use this retarded arguement of goku having spotlight everytime? It's actually the other way around. Goku always loses and never finshes the job. I think db is the only shonen where the MC loses eveytime.

And yes, you are also right about waiting for goku part but that only happened vs nappaa and in freiza saga which was db's prime. Cell arc was a pinnacle but that shit villain ruins it for me. Db WENT DOWNHILL QUALITY WISE AFTER FREIZA ARC IMO

Attached: broly_his_power_is_maximum.jpg (750x600, 79K)

naruto though I always had a special place in my heart for sasuke

Gohan, but only his future self. Dude knew damn well he never stood a chance when he fought the androids but he kept at it anyway even after losing an arm. Best part is he didn't fuck around like his retarded father or past alternate universe self because he could actually acknowledge that the stakes were too high to risk it.

pussies

organically

Attached: o.png (1262x710, 669K)

These two. If she counts add Number 18, always thought she was a cutie.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-21-15-43-39.jpg (1050x1406, 1.04M)

Krillin was the best. The strongest earthling. Had the chance to kill Vegeta and alter history of the entire series. Fucked hot sexbots before all of us robots got the chance. Fucked that robot so hard he got her pregnant and had a biological child.

Unfortunately the child also has no nose. But who needs to smell? It was a benefit to Krillan on the show multiple times.

>I think broly is the most Jow Forums character from z franchise
IMO it's pic related. He's an actual robot ffs

I didn't post the image. It's Android 16.

WHY CAN'T I POST IMAGES I STRICTLY REMEMBER CLICKING THE PICTURE OF ANDROID 16

not really, even in saiyan saga, vegeta realizes that relying on scouter and powerlevels is useless

Vegito's still my favorite character

Gotta be Gohan, I don't care if he turned into a pussy. Gohan freaking the fuck out, becoming a super saiyan 2 and torturing cell for his own amusement is always gonna give me the good feelies.

goku is for casuals
vegeta is for boys
picolo is real mans choice
How can you not have a soft spot for krillin? He's crafty and his disctructo discs are way off in terms of strength than his power level suggests, the only thing that's ever more devastating when it hits is the spirit bomb. plus he's an incel and ends up with a sex-robot waifu

sounds like you got daddy issues my man

>favourite Z-Fighter
Naruto Shippuden can easily beat them all.

what do you mean they were just my favorite characters

Yajirobe. Nigga was a coward but a coward that had enough courage to save earth for that one moment. I lover his lifestyle too. Living high up in the sky with a magical cat growing beans 24/7. He was pretty much a NEET throughout the entire series. He was even going toe to toe with goku in the OG Dragon ball. A shame they turned him into a comic relief character later on.

Attached: 235_4.png (626x517, 442K)