Guy who brags about his autist gf here making another thread

Guy who brags about his autist gf here making another thread.

>I never had any proof that she was autist until yesterday, but I speculated it based on how awkward she is, how artificial and flat her speech tone is sometimes
>cuddling in her room looking through some personal memories/thoughts she wrote down
>having fun reading them because her perspective on things is so unique and quirky
>get to an entry that ends with her mentioning that she was a delayed learner/speaker and had a speech therapist when she was very little
>she got very uncomfortable and scared when we got to that, as if she thought I was going to judge her harshly for it. she looked at me with fear
>instead I embraced her, held her really tight

Right then, I realized I am truly madly in love with her. I feel like I won the lottery finding a girl like this. I want to protect her, she is my gf but also feels like a daughter to me. Ask me anything about my autist gf.

Attached: 1458431692942.jpg (1200x1600, 341K)

Post pics. I'll rate her /10

and then when shes 100% convinced that you truly love her. you punch her right in the face and break up

I'll give you $200 for it.

why are you doiing this to us?

Attached: 9384036[1].jpg (800x680, 85K)

user, don't give up. Try online dating. You're most likely to find autists on there as they are all shutins. Or anime cons, tons and tons of autist girls there.

what a life that must be.

Attached: 142793861540.png (906x799, 672K)

user have you tried online dating? I've been doing it for years. Best I can find is some pseudo-weeb normie.

Try going for girls who have really weirdly structured sentences, bad grammar, awkward messaging.

Trust me user I've combed most of these sites. Maybe it's just my location. I'd look farther (and I have) but most people are hidden if you're over ~50 miles away or so.

Have you used any in particular with success?

OKC tends to have most real users. POF is full of bots.

Yeah I'm on both. Not finding shit though. I found one on OKC a while back but nothing since.

Keep trying user, took me more than 3 years of online dating to find my gf. Also, ask out girls on first dates. I had no idea my gf was autist until we actually met. First dates are to test the waters of girls you MIGHT be compatible with, and they are good practice.

Yeah - I always try to push voice chat as quickly as possible because often the person will sound nothing like you expected. Problem is a lot of these girls are pretty shy (I'm finding most of them on Jow Forums).

bump asdfasdfashhh

I always thought she was the same girl as pic related

Attached: Lady_Bird_poster.jpg (220x325, 106K)

> she is my gf but also feels like a daughter to me

Have a nice relationship with someone highly dependant to you

How does one develop that kind of relationship with urban pigeons?

>realized she's retarded like me so I love her

Ok man

Attached: IMG_1846.jpg (544x466, 45K)

Sounds better then any regular one to me.

Yeah that actually sounds pretty good desu.

OP here. I dated a "normal" girl. Do you like having to constantly text a girl at least once a day because "thats what a man who really cares about her should do"? Normal girls read all these cosmopolitan articles and have huge expectations for what a "man should do in a relationship" and will be upset if you dont meet their checklist.

With my autist gf, I text her like, once a week, to make plans to meet on the weekend and she's fine with that. Do you like listening to a girl complain? My autist gf never, ever complains. We never got into an argument. She always wants to do whatever I want to do, so I never have to suffer through watching shows only she likes and I don't like, or go to events she likes but I don't like. With normal girls, you gotta put yourself through that shit and suffer. She's like a slave girl, she does whatever I command.

OP how did you meet her? I'm so fucking lonely

Attached: 1531807087789.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Online dating. Honestly, I almost didn't meet her because she didn't seem intelligent, and I thought intelligence was important in a girlfriend...I was totally wrong. Below average intelligence girls are the best. I've dated a "smart" girl, she was even condescending, highly opinionated/leftist, etc. My gf doesn't care too deeply about politics, is totally submissive to me, etc.

It's seems to be mostly true. Higher IQ girls are naturally more demanding and less impressed.

I had a gf with a learning disability for a short while (my only gf), she was so sweet. Laughed at all my stupid jokes despite being the least funny person on earth. She moved away. I hope I can see her again (she wants me too as well) but it's hard for me to go across the country

I'm happy for you user. I hope I can experience something like that some day

wait...OP, have you fucked her yet? what's it like

also user - it makes you a good person. a little bit of faith in humanity was restored thanks to your post. always love her like this.

i am uncomfortable with seeing the word command here after reading your OP. if you ever consider doing something abusive, you will be found out and there will be consequences that shake you to your core, trust me on this. love her properly, I hope you made just a mistake.

Was she ever in special needs in high school? Asking because "autism" has so many different meanings at this point

So you guys are not interested in being challenged

What site did you use to find her?

OKCupid, give it a try

Well, she IS very submissive but I would never ever take advantage of there. She really does (almost) anything I ask without hesitation

No, she's a virgin and based on her behavior I believe it

You best marry her, OP

I've only been dating her for less than 3 months, and I do want to marry her already user. We were watching some random anime video on youtube and a character said "husbando" then she looked at me with this really tender look.

You have blessings in your gmail inbox

Fuck Man i want a qt autistic gf now

Attached: sad_penguin.jpg (291x343, 8K)

You shouldn't call her your slave even if she is very submissive..treat her with care user

Yeah I don't literally think of her like that, it was just a way of explaining just how extremely submissive she really is. I'm so glad I found her because someone bad could have easily taken advantage of this part of her.

Lol fuck off cuck.

Wait so is this chick low IQ autist or just autist?

user is bullshitting. Autistic people can't consent, the parents would have let him know by now that any sex would be statutory rape

he could call her whatever the fuck he wants user. Take that white knight shit to plebbit

If they're their own guardian then they can consent. This girl evidently isn't that low functioning.

Actual autistic person;
Autistic people can consent, my own dad even told me he wanted me to have self-agency so /he/ could have his own freedom.
I don't have any proof on hand, but that would be doxxing myself anyway lol

i smell a white knight

Attached: 1530922159569.jpg (229x220, 11K)

Anyone got a screenshot of the op??

What do you mean a screenshot of the OP....take a screenshot yourself?

No, they just don't want to waste their time with some sour cunt.

Lol, your parents will love her bro
LOL