Anyone else here insecure about not having a degree/never having gone to college...

Anyone else here insecure about not having a degree/never having gone to college? It's one thing being a mentally ill NEET, but another to feel like such a complete pleb for not having furthered your education.

Attached: b27be32db1ca666d3e2f687af50667e0--cinema-cinema-hey-girl.jpg (500x679, 52K)

You don't go to college to get an education, you go to college to get a piece of paper that'll let you wageslave for Schlomo at a slightly higher paygrade. Education is something you have to pursue on your own.

What kind of shit education is given in America? Going to university atm. Not only getting education and having great time learning lots of things, but will also have well paying job when I'm done.

Yes.
>meet grill
>she's in uni
>medical student
>asks if I'm studying
>"no"
>asks if I ever considered it
>say it wasn't an option
>feel inferior
>exchange numbers but never talk or meet again

The only person who ever pushed me to go was my grandfather, who coincidentally is the only college educated person in my family. With what little care my parents had for my future it's no wonder I became a NEET.

The internet made college obsolete. If you want to learn something, learn it.

bump. can't believe only a few others share this feel.

i feel pretty bad not finishing my master's degree in compsci. I fantasize regularly about going back and completing a PhD in cs

Well what's stopping you from starting Now? You could always just go in debt.

you just hit the nail on what's probably my biggest regret, which is saying a lot because the list seems practically endless

i wish i got a better degree or something. i have a degree in multimedia. i just wanted to learn Photoshop make memes. i wish i learned computers or something. i worked at a insurance company after college.

No. Had various mental issues during school, getting good grades was pretty far down the priority list. I'm a lot more stable now, but working full time and have financial obligations. Going back to school is definitely a goal though.

making this thread demonstrates how much of a dumb pleb faggot you are
>graduate in 6 years with polisci degree
>spent the entire time getting blackout drunk and fucking whatever whores i could get my hands on
>no internships or work exp
>just went to class and did the assignments
>first job after college was overnight stocking at petsmart
>4 years later, and im basically doing the same shit as a merchandiser making 16/hr
>co workers are probably illegal immigrants and niggers
>make 16/hr

I should've never went to college. did i have fun? yea. did i waste 40k on a worthless piece of paper? yea.

you're a fucking retard if you feel "insecure" about not going to college. if you DO decide to go MAJOR IN FUCKING STEM NO DEBATE.

Do you feel like you're well-learned at least?

>meet grill
>she's in uni
>bioengineering student
>asks if I'm studying
>"went to trade school"
>"wanna come to my aparment?"
>never talk or meet again
But anyways if I were Chad it would have worked.

t. 90 IQ

originaI

pic reIlIated

Attached: Nb15FWi.jpg (484x842, 184K)

>mfw all the college-fags buttmad they wasted money and are pretending they are somehow smarter.

I'm in uni studying a stem major. It's overrated. You can teach yourself all the content without spending so much time and money. Teach yourself how to invest in stocks and you can become a day trader and never leave your house.

I was but when i think about it i'd absolutely hate it and be in debt by now

i mean you got a polisci degree lol
what do you expect

Kind of this:

If you have the fortitude of mind to get yourself from knowing nothing about a subject to the point where you can read cutting edge scientific articles about it, then you don't need a college (Pic related is a excerpt from the paper that earned its writers the 2017 Nobel Prize in Physics). Not a lot of us are that good at learning even with YouTube. College is a good way to get yourself that context to teach you how to learn your first subject. Lord knows you're not getting that in high school. In terms of raw learning, community college or a university are useful regardless of the subject you pick. You should be learning well past your 50s long after the college diploma means anything.

Also, if you gather connections at a college, you'll be able to find a job working for someone worthy of respect instead of schlomo.

Attached: 2017 Nobel Prize in Physics.jpg (805x546, 189K)